PDA

View Full Version : Splinter Cell: Conviction

JonathanSheppard
15 Aug 2009, 04:22am
It will be realesed in the Begining Of next year Its Pretty cool The graphics are great If u want too see the game just go to YOUTUBE and Type splinter cell conviction E3 Its AWSOME!!!!!

Metal
15 Aug 2009, 06:26am
They took over 3-4 years to do something about this game.
The game will be more MGS and less SC
block doors with a desk and what not lol

A link would be nice

Ultramarine
15 Aug 2009, 09:23am

A link would be nice

they ended up heading back to the drawing board back in 07 when they realized that MGS4 was going to be the better stealth game. Still will be probably.

Karot
15 Aug 2009, 09:34am

A link would be nice

sa7OMurGve8

THAR U GO

Bad Dog
15 Aug 2009, 12:57pm
I agree with Full I liked SC because of its hardcore stealth now its gonna be more action and that bullshit "hide in the dark shadowy corner." The action looks bullshit too, wtf is that Mark and Excecute? You arent even controlling it man it looks stupid.

JonathanSheppard
15 Aug 2009, 02:14pm
Originally Posted by Bad Dog I agree with Full I liked SC because of its hardcore stealth now its gonna be more action and that bullshit "hide in the dark shadowy corner." The action looks bullshit too, wtf is that Mark and Excecute? You arent even controlling it man it looks stupid It looks stupped too u but when u tryit it will be more stealth then u think !!!

JonathanSheppard
15 Aug 2009, 02:16pm
Did u saw that urinol shit Awsome Pee face

Italian Jew
15 Aug 2009, 03:29pm
they ended up heading back to the drawing board back in 07 when they realized that MGS4 was going to be the better stealth game. Still will be probably.

:pound: