PDA

View Full Version : *blank*

Blank
27 Dec 2007, 01:23pm
Hello all, I'm the guy with a blank space instead of a name. I recently registered on the forums, but I have been playing on the servers for the past month or two. I primarily hang around the US escape server. My name is not a hack, but hackers tend to use this name. If people start to get banned with this name I'll change it. I just thought it was a clever process to have the absence of a name.

I would like to congratulate you guys for having a terrific series of servers. They are often heavily populated with regular players so gameplay is often terrific! What I think is odd though is that Zombie Mod is 100% team oriented, yet so many individuals are very intent on hosing their teammates. The best approach I have seen to thwart this is for admins to log on under different names, monitor for a minute or two, and then subsequently kick/ban. But nontheless, thanks for the servers, and I look forward to being around for a while!

raven maniac
27 Dec 2007, 01:43pm
welcome to the forums blank ^.^

matt 187
27 Dec 2007, 02:27pm
don't know ya but welcome to teh fourms

VirDeBello
27 Dec 2007, 04:11pm
lol So what do we call you? Just blank? lol :welcome:

Repeat
27 Dec 2007, 04:46pm
Welcome.

I'm going to call you Ghost. Because you can't see ghosts. And you can't see your name.

There's not much you can do about it.

LitKey
27 Dec 2007, 05:21pm
I hate names with weird characters in them...

I as well will call you "Ghost". Perhaps you can start calling yourself that, or something readable. Anyway..

:welcome:

Arc
28 Dec 2007, 05:10am

Watch out for AIDS.

EvInReaLife
28 Dec 2007, 08:46am
hi ghost :welcome: to the forums

Repeat
28 Dec 2007, 08:57am
I started a trend hooray! Hopefully this will go better than the time I tried to start the mutton chop trend again...

jeN
28 Dec 2007, 09:40am
I hate names with weird characters in them...

I as well will call you "Ghost". Perhaps you can start calling yourself that, or something readable. Anyway..

I agree with everything in this post. Damn Litkey.

Hunter
2 Jan 2008, 10:16am
:err: Not to be the party pooper but don't people tend to call him noname on the servers?... :realmad: :policeman: Ghost is still good though before i get attacked :wideeyed: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :cute: Mind you there may be more than one who knows :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: