PDA

View Full Version : [Removed] ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y removal

DoubleSb
14 Aug 2009, 04:38am
Map Removal

Full map name
ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
Stobe lights sometimes cause lag, and it's bright as fuck and hurts some. Generally, this map is shit. Colored knifes and ct's don't spwn with them.

Stevee
14 Aug 2009, 04:48am
I find the map ok.
I dont really lag on it :/.
But everyone has their different opinions.

ckw
14 Aug 2009, 04:53am
I dont hate this map, but I agree its a shit map. And the Disco light? I mean WTF?! They hurt so much in the eyes that I just wanne leave and come back when its a new map.. I support this one Double!

Stevee
14 Aug 2009, 05:54am
Lol , seems like you two are complaining about your eyes.
What im gonna say here is off topic , but , my eyes are perfect and they dont get bothered by the bright lights. .

B o B
14 Aug 2009, 06:05am
Remove

ckw
14 Aug 2009, 06:08am
Lol , seems like you two are complaining about your eyes.
What im gonna say here is off topic , but , my eyes are perfect and they dont get bothered by the bright lights. .

Well My eyes are perfect to.. but I still hate the light.. and there are alot of players that hate that light. and if you dont get borderd by the light your eyes isent perfect:P the nthere are somethin wrong with em! xd cuz all normal/perfect eyes would hate taht lightes:P ^^ hehe

CandleJack
14 Aug 2009, 06:29am
Remove

Morningafter
14 Aug 2009, 08:39pm
Yea im with them man those disco lights ugh..really makes me sick......support removal

Bethy
14 Aug 2009, 09:42pm
Removed.

MtrxMn
15 Aug 2009, 06:38pm
:( I liked this map. It seems like were getting rid of so many of the mediocre maps, and not the crappy maps, mainly because maps like this got overplayed because it was after Electric.