PDA

View Full Version : [Abandoned] deathrun_all-in-one

Olli3
13 Aug 2009, 03:03pm
-:"deathrun_all-in-one":-

Total Time Spent on map to date
10 minutes
What is my map about?
This map is going to have 12 deathrun maps in one, deathrun map. All maps will have their own endings, and what not. I will take some map requests to put in here, I would just need permission from the mapper that created it.
Completion Percentage?
1%

Current Map Plans/ What I will be doing
12 deathrun maps.

Screenshots
-
Link to FPSB WIP
-
Programs Im using
Hammer
VTFEdit
Microsoft paint
Map By
Olli3

Olli3
13 Aug 2009, 05:10pm
Heres a screenshot of it so far. I will change things up, I am aware of the wall glitch things from the glass, I will fix that. Heres a screenie:

http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/1516/drain1.png

Bitches don't know about my generic spawn rooms.

Simmons1114
13 Aug 2009, 07:10pm
sounds like a great idea!

LunarKirby
14 Aug 2009, 12:41am
Whoa, 12 deathrun maps? thats going to be alot..... Im thinking your going to have some troubles with the limits eg. brushes, lights etc. Also If you succeed then choose maps that have a good theme that makes them very different.

Stevee
14 Aug 2009, 03:26am
Sounds like a really Fun map!
Good Luck with it! And , Call me up for any beta testing ;)

MPQC
14 Aug 2009, 08:00am
I suggest you don't do 12 maps in one. I suggest you do 30. But, not the way you're thinking. I say take one trap from every single map - take the BEST trap from every map. Then, each section of the map would have the name of the map on it. It would be a compilation of the best traps from every single map - now that would be epic.

LunarKirby
14 Aug 2009, 08:02am
I suggest you don't do 12 maps in one. I suggest you do 30. But, not the way you're thinking. I say take one trap from every single map - take the BEST trap from every map. Then, each section of the map would have the name of the map on it. It would be a compilation of the best traps from every single map - now that would be epic.

Lol So true.....

HankTheTank
14 Aug 2009, 03:37pm

So essentially rip off every good map and get complaints?

Bad idea.

MPQC
14 Aug 2009, 04:26pm
Ask permission first.

Krazy
5 Sep 2009, 06:55pm
Wow thats great idea to have 12 deathrun maps in one. I can't wait to see how it turns out. I really hope you take MPQC's idea, because i would love to see some of the iceworld, or horrorhouse traps on here.

b0red
5 Sep 2009, 08:33pm
if succeeded this will become the greatest deathrun map ever made

Allan
5 Sep 2009, 10:53pm
hay man, it sounds like a fun man, do you have anymore screenshots of it though?

Tfrag
5 Sep 2009, 10:55pm
damn 12 in one thats going to be sick man can't wait

Killer
6 Sep 2009, 01:16am
Will it be possible to complete it without everyone dieing or will bet like a 30 person map

great idea though

Allan
6 Sep 2009, 02:51pm
^ Yea killer, I was thinking the same thing, I hope you don't need like 100 people just to get to the end lol.