PDA

View Full Version : Aliens vs Predator Requiem

Alien
26 Dec 2007, 05:08am
http://media.filmweb.no/trailere/fox/FOX20070076/ovwsnjx6.mov

I go look this movie 28 December.I can,t wait no more.

VirDeBello
26 Dec 2007, 06:30am
lol I can't wait either. I am a huge AVP fan, not the first movie but the games. ^_^

Alien
26 Dec 2007, 06:58am
lol I can't wait either. I am a huge AVP fan, not the first movie but the games. ^_^

Aliens vs Predator 2(not big fan but i like this game)
Alien 1 - 4 (all movies fan)
Aliens vs Predator(movie)(good movie but not fan)
Aliens vs Predator(movie)(i think this movie is but not fan)

EvInReaLife
26 Dec 2007, 07:54am
well ur name is alien, alien. For sure u like the alien movies.

VirDeBello
26 Dec 2007, 08:37am
That gives me an idea, I should buy all the Alien and Predator movies lol With my American Express card that don't work for PayPal lol

Alien
26 Dec 2007, 08:49am
well ur name is alien, alien. For sure u like the alien movies.

hahahahahaha
you have 100% right.

RapBert
26 Dec 2007, 11:05am
I have all Alien movies on DVD. I want to get the Predator movies soon. And AvP was bad. really. I hope this one will be better. It has started today 26. December here but it's restricted for people under 18. I hope I can persuade my parents to go in cinema with me :( Predalien rules !

RapBert
27 Dec 2007, 05:08am
omg this is the most dumb silly stupid disgusting piece of movie-shit I've ever seen. God damn it the first movie was awful but requiem goes ten miles more downhill. Serious, the story doesn't exist, all characters are a collection of clichés and some scenes were the most unholy shit of all time. I didn't expect children dying in this movie ! But when the Predalien comes to a hospital and impregnates pregnant women and then the aliens hatch... thats not movie making, these are imaginations of sick people !

If you want to waste your money, do it somehow else but DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ! Don't do it !

I'm serious about that !

Alien
27 Dec 2007, 05:48am
omg this is the most dumb silly stupid disgusting piece of movie-shit I've ever seen. God damn it the first movie was awful but requiem goes ten miles more downhill. Serious, the story doesn't exist, all characters are a collection of clichés and some scenes were the most unholy shit of all time. I didn't expect children dying in this movie ! But when the Predalien comes to a hospital and impregnates pregnant women and then the aliens hatch... thats not movie making, these are imaginations of sick people !

If you want to waste your money, do it somehow else but DON'T WATCH THIS MOVIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

Really ! Don't do it !

I'm serious about that !

You don,t like this movie becouse:Children die,scary or like this.This is always horror movie point.
This is not horror movie if there don,t die some children or some human.Comon.Think too.

You can,t say it,s bad movie if you diden,t see Behind the Scenes

RapBert
27 Dec 2007, 06:00am
Alien, in this point I agree with you. I expected some humans dying, of course, in ALien and predator movies always people are dying. But I don't liek this movie because it's just not good.

Alien
27 Dec 2007, 06:09am
look this movie with Behind the Scenes then i sure you donīt say that.

VirDeBello
27 Dec 2007, 06:30am
Wait so you didn't like it because children die or because its just a crap movie?

RapBert
27 Dec 2007, 08:49am
it's just really crappy

LitKey
27 Dec 2007, 02:14pm
Fuck no, I'm not seeing this after having to sit through that dog shit of a movie Alien vs. Predator. Screw that.

Itch
27 Dec 2007, 02:27pm
Fuck no, I'm not seeing this after having to sit through that dog shit of a movie Alien vs. Predator. Screw that.

I'm with Lit on this one.. I want the 101 minutes of my life back that was wasted watching the first one.

Pancake Batter
27 Dec 2007, 03:12pm
I heard that they somehow made it even worse than the first one.

VirDeBello
27 Dec 2007, 04:15pm
Shhhhh!!!!! This breaks my heart stfu lol I am a huge Aliens and Predator fan. -.- I just hope AVP3 will come and then that will heal my bleeding heart.

LitKey
27 Dec 2007, 04:49pm
Shhhhh!!!!! This breaks my heart stfu lol I am a huge Aliens and Predator fan. -.- I just hope AVP3 will come and then that will heal my bleeding heart.

The only good Predator movie was the first one, and the only good Alien movies were the first two.

Sequels are always worse than the first one in a series, and this will hold true for AVPR, which is a sequel to a shitty movie... so AVPR will be even shittier than AVP.

Alien
28 Dec 2007, 12:48am
Alien and aliens movies is good but avp is bad.Really bad.

Jupina
28 Dec 2007, 02:36am
waiting till my bro has it on dvd. pirate style...

RapBert
28 Dec 2007, 02:53am
I heard that they somehow made it even worse than the first one.

Trust me, it is more worse than part one. just take a look at the reviews on rottentomatoes.

Alien
28 Dec 2007, 07:03am
funny is this only RapBert say this is bad movie.What is there so bad?

RapBert
28 Dec 2007, 09:15am
Alien, look for reviews in the internet. 98% of the people who saw it say it's bad.

If your going to watch Aliens, Predator and Humans killing eachother, you won't be disappointed. But if you're going to watch a good movie, watch something else.

RapBert
28 Dec 2007, 11:57am
"WOW.... Just saw AVP: Reqiuem and I have to say it was a true making of a disaster. WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON THROUGHOUT THE MOVIE? No acting, very vague story line, just killing and more killing of aliens without making a point than just a alien juice fest. Actors were nothing more than C grade. Please tell me, where the actors acting actually scared or just being sad? The music was just rerecorded tapes from the original predator movies. Nothing new. There was 2 seconds of innovation, when you get to see the predator's planet for the first time. WoW. I paid so much for such rubbish. There was no horror at all. It was actually funny. The "BAD" humour mind you. Watching Rambo is one thing, when a predator, takes on the entire alien colony plus it's 'mutant alien' - nice try but come on. NO!!!! I left the cinema with a bad headache.

I loved the original movies: Predator, Alien, Aliens. They are genius in the making. Just look at the ratings if you don't believe me. But when people try to put two things into one... they just mash it up. Leave it alone!!! It's like mashing Chocolate biscuit and Orange Juice. I love both but separately.

AVP IS JUST A DISASTER. Please save your money and watch somthingelse. "

Thats a comment from IMDb. And there are others like it.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758730/usercomments

If there was a guy in the movie shouting "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" I would be pleased.

VirDeBello
28 Dec 2007, 12:06pm
Bleh what do Germans know! :p xP AVP3 (The game) Shall save the AVP community!!! And some sequels are better then the first.

Itch
28 Dec 2007, 12:46pm
AVP3 (The game) Shall save the AVP community!!!

The Games are the only saving grace when it comes to AVP

Yellow Invazn
28 Dec 2007, 12:46pm
If there was a guy in the movie shouting "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" I would be pleased.

I'd fly over to Germany just to say that for you.

The first one put me to sleep. Twice. The third time I watched it, I actually saw the parts that I missed and asked why I wasted my time watching this crap.

Luckily I saw it on TV and not in the movie theaters.

RapBert
28 Dec 2007, 12:52pm
I'd fly over to Germany just to say that for you.

The first one put me to sleep. Twice. The third time I watched it, I actually saw the parts that I missed and asked why I wasted my time watching this crap.

Thanks for doing this. :cool: I still can't believe why I bought the first on DVD. But how cares, it was the money of my dad :)

I WANT SPACE MARINES !!! WITH PULSE RIFLES !!! BLOWING UP ALIENS !!!

The Green Bastard
28 Dec 2007, 03:22pm
Can it really be that bad.... it didnt look that bad when i saw trailers

Pancake Batter
28 Dec 2007, 03:26pm

Well if you're looking for gore, I hear that's the only good thing about it. As far as acting/plot/etc. you might as well look elsewhere.

Alien
28 Dec 2007, 03:51pm
I saw this movie.This was good movie.
AVP = killing always but if you diden´t know then you disappointed.
I have much money and time.Always if i have booring then i go cinema.(i don´t care what movie this is)
8/10 is this movie.

Aliens vs Predator = who win?Aliens or Predator?Movie point aliens and predator fight.This tell me evrything.
Sorry my english is bad but i hope you understand me.

It´s true.Alien and Aliens movies was good(story but if alien and pradator=same movie=not best movie)

VirDeBello
28 Dec 2007, 04:25pm
All the Aliens movies and Predators movies are worth buying on DVD but not AVP. I can't say much about AVP2 since I never saw it but Ima hoping you guys are dead wrong lol Please let all your bad things against AVP2 be some kind of sick joke lol :(

Microshockk
28 Dec 2007, 09:39pm
I saw this movie.This was good movie.
AVP = killing always but if you didenīt know then you disappointed.
I have much money and time.Always if i have booring then i go cinema.(i donīt care what movie this is)
8/10 is this movie.

Aliens vs Predator = who win?Aliens or Predator?Movie point aliens and predator fight.This tell me evrything.
Sorry my english is bad but i hope you understand me.

Itīs true.Alien and Aliens movies was good(story but if alien and pradator=same movie=not best movie)

No I don't understand you. Naa I'm kidding :cool:

RapBert
29 Dec 2007, 12:33am

the trailer has the best scenes of this movie...

If you want a badly filmed, senseless movie with big plot holes, bad actors, stupid characters and a lots of gore ( and some good scenes, but only a few ) WATCH THIS. If not, safe your money.

Alien
29 Dec 2007, 12:56am
RapBert just didenīt like this killing.This is reason why he hate this movie.

LitKey
29 Dec 2007, 12:58am
I think the movie's lame just because it's lame.

Alien
29 Dec 2007, 01:03am
I think the movie's lame just because it's lame.

Rating
53.0% 10/10
7.3% 9/10
11.7% 8/10
9.8% 7/10
4.0% 6/10
3.0% 1/10

Right now most ppl say this is really good movie

RapBert
29 Dec 2007, 05:43am
Right now most ppl say this is really good movie

They got hired by FOX to say this. How else can we explain 40 million dollars disappearing ?

Alien
29 Dec 2007, 08:23am
They got hired by FOX to say this. How else can we explain 40 million dollars disappearing ?

There is no 40 million dollars disippearing.

This movie is only 3-5 day out.

Singapore 1 January 2008
Egypt 2 January 2008
France 2 January 2008
Portugal 3 January 2008
Bulgaria 4 January 2008
Finland 4 January 2008
Mexico 4 January 2008
Sweden 4 January 2008
Argentina 10 January 2008
Croatia 10 January 2008
Greece 10 January 2008
Russia 10 January 2008
Denmark 11 January 2008
Iceland 11 January 2008
Spain 11 January 2008
Belgium 16 January 2008
Netherlands 17 January 2008
South Korea 17 January 2008
Brazil 18 January 2008
Norway 18 January 2008
UK 18 January 2008
Italy 25 January 2008
Hungary 31 January 2008 and so ...(more)

EvInReaLife
29 Dec 2007, 11:44am
it still sucked. i saw the first on tv the other day. it was an avrage movie, but not entirely enjoyable,

Red
29 Dec 2007, 02:42pm
Wow, what a piece of crap shit movie. I'm glad I watched it at work and didn't pay to see this affront to human existence.

I'm going to go see Sweeney Todd tonight, hopefully that doesn't rip the very fabric of space and time too.

Sepharinus
12 Jan 2008, 12:11pm
I never liked any of the Alien or Predator movies. But I did like AVP... so i went and watched requiem... and was only slightly disappointed... It was a good movie overall... but a few things bothered me about it (small things but.. im easily bothered)... the fact that the gov't is all about containment yet they let soe survivors live? isn't that the point of containment? what if one of the survivors had an alien in them?... the other things i dont remember so they must not have mattered.. but i do remember arguing with some ppl about it... anyway.... theres my two cents... :skeptical:

Bill Smauz
12 Jan 2008, 12:27pm
Aliens was the best out of all of the Alien movies.

RapBert
12 Jan 2008, 01:45pm
Aliens was the best out of all of the Alien movies.

Indeed. :notworthy: