PDA

View Full Version : Crashes?

Pew Pew
9 Aug 2009, 06:25pm
On just about all servers, (that ive heard from) there has been a series of crashes, caused by someone with the name Buy this script 5$, add 'svrdw. I witnessed this on the deathrun server and alot of other people that were in the server as well joined the others right after a crash when that server would crash too. Everyone at the deathrun server tried to get his steam id but noone was succesfull. Desum and I added him to our steam friends and here is the link to his steam page. I am having problems with my steam and it wont let me access the community. If you can figure out how to stop this guy, please do.

Paul
9 Aug 2009, 06:27pm
Yes weve noticed and are currently in the process of turfing him out. Servers shoudl be back up soon.

Pew Pew
9 Aug 2009, 06:30pm
Thanks. He did just crash deathrun again though, i was just in.

Lockon_Stratos
9 Aug 2009, 06:42pm
all I'm gonna say is that hes after not all the servers in css hes after on Sg sevrers only

Paul
9 Aug 2009, 06:44pm
all I'm gonna say is that hes after not all the servers in css hes after on Sg sevrers only

Your a smart one I see.

b0red
9 Aug 2009, 06:47pm
this makes me sad because in my favorites is nothing but SG servers

Jake
9 Aug 2009, 06:47pm
Btw its a program not a person.... thats what i think

capow
9 Aug 2009, 06:49pm
Is there any command in css to see what people's ip's are, like status shows their steam ID.

Karot
9 Aug 2009, 06:56pm
Is there any command in css to see what people's ip's are, like status shows their steam ID.

People have ip hiders, Also he has to have a motive for attacking SG maybe he is a old player that got banned.

b0red
9 Aug 2009, 07:06pm
People have ip hiders, Also he has to have a motive for attacking SG maybe he is a old player that got banned.

most likely

Karot
9 Aug 2009, 07:17pm
Just happend again in fucking minigames...

xVengeance
9 Aug 2009, 07:19pm
Yeah D:

MtrxMn
9 Aug 2009, 07:24pm
Now Prison Break :O

Omar
9 Aug 2009, 07:55pm
What the FUCk is happening.

matt 187
9 Aug 2009, 08:03pm
ohhh shi-

Lockon_Stratos
9 Aug 2009, 08:22pm
this is one serious hacker hell we gotta fight fire with fire that means get another hacker to fight for use

b0red
9 Aug 2009, 08:23pm
THIS IS FUCKING PISSING ME OFF

matt 187
9 Aug 2009, 08:29pm
this is one serious hacker hell we gotta fight fire with fire that means get another hacker to fight for use

wut?

andre1028
9 Aug 2009, 08:45pm

There is a mani command but it's only for people with administrator powers in the server.

Leon
9 Aug 2009, 08:57pm
On just about all servers, (that ive heard from) there has been a series of crashes, caused by someone with the name Buy this script 5$, add 'svrdw. I witnessed this on the deathrun server and alot of other people that were in the server as well joined the others right after a crash when that server would crash too. Everyone at the deathrun server tried to get his steam id but noone was succesfull. Desum and I added him to our steam friends and here is the link to his steam page. I am having problems with my steam and it wont let me access the community. If you can figure out how to stop this guy, please do.

u added him why?

Lefty
9 Aug 2009, 11:02pm
Btw its a program not a person.... thats what i think

No its a script that crashes a server, not a program.

Pew Pew
10 Aug 2009, 06:32am
Tried to see if i could get any info out of his steam page.

Nighthawk
11 Aug 2009, 10:54pm
Who is pathetic enough to try to crash a video game server?!

SoulKeeper
11 Aug 2009, 11:06pm
No its a script that crashes a server, not a program.

The correct term is most likely a "botnet". - And it's called "DDoS" (Denial Of Service)
And it's most likely a program, not a script.

SOMEONE WHO HAS A MOTIVE:

*Jigglebell jr.*

Bad Dog
12 Aug 2009, 11:04pm
The correct term is most likely a "botnet". - And it's called "DDoS" (Denial Of Service)
And it's most likely a program, not a script.

SOMEONE WHO HAS A MOTIVE:

*Jigglebell jr.*

DUN DUN DUUUN

Obsess'd
12 Aug 2009, 11:15pm
Who is pathetic enough to try to crash a video game server?!

I dunno, someone who likes to grief without the fun of griefing.

Like seriously, I don't get the fun in crashing stuff. I mean, sometimes glitching and teamkills can be pretty funny to watch. But with crashing then the server just goes down and people play somewhere else, then people try and fix it. Its not like people do hilarious "pissed off" speeches like when someone blocks or tks.

Anyway, the servers being down is a real bummer because I like the SG zombie and jailbreak servers. The normal de / cs pub server is also great except not enough people play there.

IntenseFajita
12 Aug 2009, 11:52pm
Ohh so thats why the servers are down. Jigglebell does sound like somone that one do it, after all hes been through a lot, but wasn't he like... 10? If you spend your time to find a script that will crash a certain server, then you sir... have no life. Honestly, doesnt it take like 10 days to make a script?

This person probably gets a boner off of crashing servers.

Demented
13 Aug 2009, 12:07am
I have been on several different forums, and I have witnessed people selling Server Laggers/Crashers or something, I guess this might be it. ffsssssss i cant even add nothing to my favorites it says not responding T_T

Ms. Blargh
13 Aug 2009, 12:11am
lol jigglebell is not smart enough to do something like this.

IntenseFajita
13 Aug 2009, 12:25am
Servers is back up for me, i dunno about you guys.

Leon
13 Aug 2009, 02:42am
lol jigglebell is not smart enough to do something like this.

LOL

they only thing they can do is change IP and make forums accounts :/

ckw
13 Aug 2009, 06:01am

Yea most likely.. I cuz if there was a program there would be random witch maps he showed up on..

barackobama
13 Aug 2009, 06:07am
Thanks, it's all been fixed now.

Sorry about the inconvenience.

xVengeance
13 Aug 2009, 06:11am
yay :D

Sgt_Church
13 Aug 2009, 06:43am
Anyone who does this for fun honestly has no life whatsoever, I admit, I'm a bit pitiful, CS:S is like my life, but if you seriously crash servers for fun or because your mad, you need to get some help.

xVengeance
13 Aug 2009, 07:00am
i agree with church :D