PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] mg_Re_fy_Big_City_v10 removal

IntenseFajita
9 Aug 2009, 12:00pm
Map Removal

Full map name
mg_Re_fy_Big_City_v10 Type of map
MiniGame Why should we remove it
The map has nothing to do with minigames. All it is-is just a big city where you buy AWPs and snipe each other across the map. The only minigame part of it is the helicopter and that you can climb the walls. Other than that, all i hear when we play on that map is "Oh god this map sucks." Also when ever i climb the walls, i always end up flying in the air, because there was a fricken speed boost infront of me when i finally reach the top of each building, and what goes up must come down. This map is just normal CSS Team Deathmatch with people abusing the AWP and all other snipers.

Bad Dog
9 Aug 2009, 12:45pm
Its a FUN server. Im pretty sure MiniGames is also a fun server but I could be wrong..?

IntenseFajita
9 Aug 2009, 12:51pm
Yeah but you can say that for any map. Surfing is fun, zombie mod is fun, AWP abuse and speed boosts that you are unaware of aren't fun. If i wanted to kill each other with awps and auto's i would go play normal CSS. I thought minigames where supposed to have a challenge to get to and once you beat it, then you get weapons. This map has a buy zone EVERYWHERE! You could be in the middle of being AWPed and hey..look a buy zone *Buys an AWP* BOOM HEADSHOT.

Bad Dog
9 Aug 2009, 01:10pm
Yeah but you can say that for any map. Surfing is fun, zombie mod is fun, AWP abuse and speed boosts that you are unaware of aren't fun. If i wanted to kill each other with awps and auto's i would go play normal CSS. I thought minigames where supposed to have a challenge to get to and once you beat it, then you get weapons. This map has a buy zone EVERYWHERE! You could be in the middle of being AWPed and hey..look a buy zone *Buys an AWP* BOOM HEADSHOT.

Ya..I dont think most normal CSS maps have a buy zone everywhere. Or flyable vehicles. Or climable buildings. It seems like there is no real problem with the map just that you dont seem to enjoy said map. How about when the server switches to this map, you change to another one of our fine SG servers.

ZaN1993
9 Aug 2009, 02:04pm
WTF this map is fun and it is a MG map, what normal css map would have spaceships and spacepods in thier map?

dr|jake
11 Aug 2009, 09:38am
Wait, What? You want this map removed? No support. Map is pure W1N.

Boobcake
11 Aug 2009, 09:53am
This map is made out of pure win indeed. Its a fun map so it belongs on the FUNTASTIC server.

Neji
11 Aug 2009, 10:50am

:doh:

Don't remove this map. It's fun, and everyone loves it :).

Paul
12 Aug 2009, 10:22am
Map stays.