PDA

View Full Version : Some Wrong Command ..

Stevee
8 Aug 2009, 04:15pm
Hey , Lately in css something has changed.
Lets say im running with a pistol , and I run over a primary and pick it up , It doesnt Come straight to my hands.
I have to choose it , and I remain with the pistol..
How do I change this ?

Italian Jew
8 Aug 2009, 04:20pm
Hey , Lately in css something has changed.
Lets say im running with a pistol , and I run over a primary and pick it up , It doesnt Come straight to my hands.
I have to choose it , and I remain with the pistol..
How do I change this ?

Should be a check box you can click in the options tab, maybe in the advanced options. Just look around and you'll see it. I think its called auto-switch or something along those lines.

Undercover
8 Aug 2009, 08:05pm
Options>Keyboard>Advanced>then check off the "fast weapon switch"

Dante
8 Aug 2009, 08:17pm
No, you have it to where the strongest weapon isn't switching straight to your hands on immediate pickup, there should be an option that will allow you to enable it back.

Wrathek
9 Aug 2009, 07:45am
Options>Keyboard>Advanced>then check off the "fast weapon switch"

its this, although i never understand why people want this enabled. it just allows you to be destroyed if some1 shows up.

Stevee
9 Aug 2009, 10:13am
Nope Its NOT fast switch.
I tried it .
All fast switch does is , if you press 1, you automatically go to your primary, not a pic of it shows up on the corner . .

SneakySnake
9 Aug 2009, 10:45am
Go to the menu, hit Options, Then hit advanced and it will say "Switch to picked up weapon if stronger" or something like that.

Mystique
9 Aug 2009, 04:03pm
Go to Options>Multi player>Advanced>then check on the "Automatically switch to picked up weapon (if more powerful)"

So basically what Sneaky said

Stevee
9 Aug 2009, 04:19pm
Oh ok .
Thanks To Both Of you!