PDA

View Full Version : Tales from the Crypt

Drox
7 Aug 2009, 01:01pm
Anyone else remember this show from back in the day. lol Use to love it :P

ae5XwkSguNI

raven maniac
7 Aug 2009, 03:29pm
lol yeah, I remember a lot of those episodes! I remember the one with Danny DeVito as a salesman that finds those twins up in the mansion and marries one, then acts like he has a brother that looks exactly like him and marries the other one with his "brother disguise" on and when they find out they cut him in half with a chainsaw and both kept a half in their bed. xD

Drox
7 Aug 2009, 06:26pm
lol yeah, I remember a lot of those episodes! I remember the one with Danny DeVito as a salesman that finds those twins up in the mansion and marries one, then acts like he has a brother that looks exactly like him and marries the other one with his "brother disguise" on and when they find out they cut him in half with a chainsaw and both kept a half in their bed. xD

The one I rememebr the most was actually a movie, I think it was called Demon nights. It pretty much was about this key like thing that had jesus' blood in it or some shit and demons wanted it to complete darkness on earth. The main demon guy (Dont remember the actors name) was a big actor and funny as hell in it. lol

Smurftan
8 Aug 2009, 06:35am
I remember always watching it with my brother.

Prozak
8 Aug 2009, 03:08pm
Yea, great show lol it's on a channel called thrillers

Hiphopopotomus
8 Aug 2009, 11:55pm
Man, the only thing I can remember from that show were the Cryptkeeper's lame jokes!

Lefty
9 Aug 2009, 07:35am
This crap scared me as a kid

CandleJack
9 Aug 2009, 09:14am
OMG!!! I used to watch this every Saturday :D

Those were the days

Drox
9 Aug 2009, 09:15am
This crap scared me as a kid

lol yea when I was a kid some of it scared me also.

Prozak
9 Aug 2009, 05:04pm
http://i32.tinypic.com/x22na0.jpg Drox after watching tales from the crypt. LoL

skitzophranic
9 Aug 2009, 05:13pm
o.o looks creepy...?
does it still come on or is it canceled?

Drox
9 Aug 2009, 10:13pm
o.o looks creepy...?

not sure, I never see it on altho they might show some movies of it on syfy from time to time.

Smurftan
10 Aug 2009, 07:12am
I usually see re-runs on Saturday on the SyFy channel...hope that helps :|

Lefty
10 Aug 2009, 12:49pm
o.o looks creepy...?

It usually goes on a channel called "Thriller" But i don't know if thats cable or not

Prozak
10 Aug 2009, 03:04pm
It usually goes on a channel called "Thriller" But i don't know if thats cable or not

same.I got bright house and it comes on.