PDA

View Full Version : Nazi Zombie Map Pack 3

b0red
6 Aug 2009, 09:01am
Well i got the map pack 3 today and i must say that i was not dissapointed at all. In fact i was blown away, the map is enormous; me and my brother wandered around for so long trying to find all the teleporters so we could activate the pack a punch machine. Which is gotta be the greatest thing ever created, also the monkey bomb that was in the preview a grenade type weapon that attracts all zombies to it. Its a great weapon when your comrade has fallen in the line of fire. Overall this game is simply amazing and i could keep going on about how amazing it is but i won't this is a 10/10

Stevee
6 Aug 2009, 09:04am
Oo, I heard about the new map pack.
Hmm , is it really that good?
Its zombie factory?
Nd the other maps , are they good too ?

Flick
6 Aug 2009, 09:10am
I plan to buy this as soon as possible, however at the moment the only way to do so is the credit card which my mom will not relinquish. My only guess is that she is as well a Nazi Zombie and does not want me killing her brethren.

Movement
6 Aug 2009, 09:27am
sounds good might get it

Creeping Death
6 Aug 2009, 09:31am
gonna get cod5 for teh pc

Prozak
6 Aug 2009, 11:26am
i may get it on xbox360 or PC

b0red
6 Aug 2009, 12:49pm
i may get it on xbox360 or PC

Pc map packs are free, xbox they cost money, but they always come out on the xbox first and the pc has to wait like a week or two

SoulKeeper
6 Aug 2009, 01:53pm
'DA NAZI'S ARE COMING, 'DA NAZI'S ARE COMING!

Stevee
6 Aug 2009, 03:18pm
gonna get cod5 for teh pc

If u have alot of money get it .
But If you were saving up for that 1 game , dont get it , cos Cod 6 or , Modern Warfare 2 Is coming out very soon .

b0red
6 Aug 2009, 03:31pm
If u have alot of money get it .
But If you were saving up for that 1 game , dont get it , cos Cod 6 or , Modern Warfare 2 Is coming out very soon .

yeah don't just buy the game because of nazi zombies. wait for mw2 because its gonna have zombies to

Resistance
6 Aug 2009, 04:29pm
I want the theme song for Der Riese. It's called "Beuty of Annihilation", the song is pretty much bad-ass for zombie killing.

The bowie knife looks very nice. Pretty big, like a rambo knife, except it's twice the size of it.

2 of my favorite quotes from Der Riese-

"Pack-a-punch! Reminds me of this sweet chick I knew once!"

"Hi! I'm betsy and you are? DEAD!"

Runski
6 Aug 2009, 04:44pm
Once my parents get back from the store, hopefully they will let me buy this!