PDA

View Full Version : ORIGINAL XBox + Games

Suffering Knave
5 Aug 2009, 06:21pm
I am selling a great conditioned, ORIGINAL XBox. NOT a XBox 360. I originally received this December 2001, and it has been used many times. It has been taken care of very well. Along with the XBox it comes with 15 games. These games all play fine. The cases themselves, on some of them, are beaten and battered. (From lanning with other Xboxer at their houses.) They are listed as so: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2, Halo 1, Halo 2, Halo 2 Multiplayer Map Pack, Enter The Matrix, The Matrix Path Of Neo, Splinter Cell: Stealth Action Redefined (1st Splinter Cell), Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory, Star Wars Episode 3: Revenge of the Sith, Star Wars the Clone Wars/Tetris demos (lengthy demos), MLB Slugfest 2003, Total Immersion Racing, The Lord Of The Rings: The Return Of The King, Doom 3 Limited Collectors Edition, and finally Fable.

This also comes with 4 controllers. 3 wired controllers (Black, Blue, and Green). 1 Black wireless controller (Batteries not included). These all work and are in GREAT condition.

This is a lot but they are older things. I am selling the bundle for $75. This price is compared and lowered from most of the eBay sellers.
:bigsmile:

Bruce Lee
10 Aug 2009, 09:56pm
would you be able to go lower? :/

Suffering Knave
11 Aug 2009, 05:18am
Yes indeed I would be. I personally just need a bit of money. I never use this anymore so why not get rid of it. What is your best offer? Like how much lower do you want?

Bruce Lee
11 Aug 2009, 10:43am
Currently I have no money (I get paid Thursday) and I have to go shopping and stuff, so I was thinking anywhere around $50-60.

Suffering Knave
15 Aug 2009, 07:10pm
$60 is good.

If you could send me a pm of all the information needed that would be wonderful. If you can...send the money by paypal. If you can not use paypal just tell me and we can work something out.