PDA

View Full Version : Breakfloor????

Jewpiter
5 Aug 2009, 09:27am
I know we got rid of the breakfloor server a while ago but was wondering if any Breakfloor maps were still on rotation here somewhere?

I tried playing on a bunch of Breakfloor servers last night but they didnt have zombie mod enabled. Pissed me off.

Suffering Knave
5 Aug 2009, 09:30am
Yeah I wish we had breakfloor again. A regular breakfloor or a zombie one would be cool to have at sometime.

MPQC
5 Aug 2009, 09:36am
I thought they put one break floor map on the napalm server, so you can still play it there, every now and then. (Correct me if I'm wrong..)

b0red
5 Aug 2009, 09:56am
I wouldn't mind putting this into napalm that would be pretty sweet

Jazz
5 Aug 2009, 03:25pm
I played BreakFloor a couple of times. I'd love to play it again. If we just could get people to join...

MtrxMn
5 Aug 2009, 04:30pm
I've only played 2 breakfloor maps before, and both were like normal css. How does a zombie breakfloor work?

Stevee
7 Aug 2009, 04:21am
Ye me too, Ive played Regular BreakFloor.
Wow , Zombie Breakfloor Sounds soo cool.

Runski
7 Aug 2009, 04:45am
I've only played 2 breakfloor maps before, and both were like normal css. How does a zombie breakfloor work?

If I am correct. It is the same as Napalm, except you want to get above ground on the top block, and shoot out the rest of the blocks (trying not to TK) so the zombies can't reach you.