PDA

View Full Version : Why is this happening?

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 01:51pm
Hey ,
Lately , on dust 2 , some walls have been going invisible and its kinda like wall hackz nd I can kill everyone because I see them coming.
But everytime , a few seconds after , my css crashes.
Whats Wrong ? ?

http://i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm478/5steve5/Untitled55.jpg

You can see .
Whats going onz?

tinkerbell
3 Aug 2009, 01:56pm
hax

Lefty
3 Aug 2009, 01:56pm
remove your wallhaxs

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 01:58pm
Ok , seriously , this is getting pissing off.
Do i have a virus or some shit eh?

Hazardous
3 Aug 2009, 02:02pm
Ok , seriously , this is getting pissing off.
Do i have a virus or some shit eh?

Yes

Huwajux
3 Aug 2009, 02:05pm
This happened to me once. Although I just restarted CS:S and it seemed to fix itself.

DoubleSb
3 Aug 2009, 02:07pm
This happened to me once. Although I just restarted CS:S and it seemed to fix itself.

^

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 02:13pm
Yes

I ran a scan and it said no virus :S
WTfzorZ?

Leon
3 Aug 2009, 02:17pm
probably ur graphic/vid card screwing up

Drox
3 Aug 2009, 02:50pm
probably ur graphic/vid card screwing up

this, try updating ure drivers or buying a new one.

Jaffa
3 Aug 2009, 03:05pm
It used to happen to me, restarting cs:s always fixed it. If that doesn't work, try reinstalling cs:s

Sgt_Church
3 Aug 2009, 03:12pm
I second Jaffa, just save all ur maps materials models, cfg, ect. Reinstall CS:S, then put all the materials models ect back, I had this on a deathrun map before. You could also try deleting the maps and re-installing them.

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 04:14pm
Sometimes , my pc acts funny aswell too.
Its been happenin since someone sent meh this file lol..

Sgt_Church
3 Aug 2009, 04:51pm
someone sent you a file and ur computer acts weird... sounds like an undefined virus to me, or your antivirus sucks. Try AVG FREE.

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 04:55pm
Lol im using AVG FREE.
It kinda sucks in my opinion :/

Sgt_Church
3 Aug 2009, 05:42pm
AVG FREE, is the best FREEWARE you can get, unless you do illegal activities. Whatever you do, never use Nortan. My suggestion now, is to remove the file that started making the computer act weird, or system restore to a few days ago, or whenever there wasnt a problem.

Wrathek
3 Aug 2009, 05:54pm
i bet your video card is overheating.

Shadowex3
3 Aug 2009, 07:22pm
^^^ Overheating videocards or bad drivers can cause this and a number of other graphical artifacts. Spybot search and destroy ftw.

Neji
3 Aug 2009, 07:50pm
someone sent you a file and ur computer acts weird... sounds like an undefined virus to me, or your antivirus sucks. Try AVG FREE.

:doh:
"If you don't know don't post..."

It's not a virus! Like leon said it might be your graphic card/video card.
Try to buy new 1 or borrow 1 from your friend. That should help. If not, then I guess you have wallhacks.

BTW:
Don't use AVG, download Nod32 and malware byte and windows firewall (if you don't have 1) . Scan your computer with malware byte every 2 weeks, and I bet you won't have any viruses. If you need help contact me. I'm an expert at those things xD!

Olli3
3 Aug 2009, 07:54pm
:doh:
"If you don't know don't post..."

It's not a virus! Like leon said it might be your graphic card/video card.
Try to buy new 1 or borrow 1 from your friend. That should help. If not, then I guess you have wallhacks.

BTW:
Don't use AVG, download Nod32 and malware byte. Scan your computer with malware byte every 2 weeks, and I bet you won't have any viruses. If you need help contact me xD.
HAHAHAHAHA BORROW ONE FROM A FRIEND....

But yeah. I don't think thats a virus. That happened to me on crackhouse one time. I just deleted the map, and let it redownload. Worked fine for me.

zapper
3 Aug 2009, 07:55pm
this has happend to me,rejoin the server or just keep playing,not really annoying + is like wall hacking xD

skitzophranic
3 Aug 2009, 07:56pm
ok well this happened to me before, i didnt pay attention but the next time i got on Cs it was fixed!
yippeee!! >:D but i dont think its your graphics card..

Caution
3 Aug 2009, 08:21pm
It's NOT a virus! It's your graphics card malfunctioning briefly (usually due to over heating), and it crashes due to somebody firing a gunshot. To fix it, visit a texture map. Plain and simple.

Stevee
4 Aug 2009, 03:10am
Ye, I kinda leave my pc on all day , and css on , (even if im not playing it..)
So , basically , Thats the problem ?

Hazardous
4 Aug 2009, 03:25am

uh maybe?

matt 187
4 Aug 2009, 03:29am
looks like a good clean wallhack link plz.

Caution
4 Aug 2009, 04:08am

More than likely

Epic Bread Man
4 Aug 2009, 07:29am
Oh dear Its is not anykind of hack...its just the textures may have not loaded properly which is more than likely...so just Open Steam and go "File" then "Change user" and It will log you out of Steam the correct way..then Log back in and It will fix itself.

Wrathek
4 Aug 2009, 07:32am
unless your computer sucks ass, leaving it on all day shouldnt do shit. i leave mine on 24/7.

now, leaving css open for no reason, that's just asking for trouble (memory leaks, for starters)

Karot
4 Aug 2009, 10:19am
AVG FREE, is the best FREEWARE you can get, unless you do illegal activities. Whatever you do, never use Nortan. My suggestion now, is to remove the file that started making the computer act weird, or system restore to a few days ago, or whenever there wasnt a problem.

AVAST ALL TEH WAYZORS! W00T

Maxwelldon
4 Aug 2009, 10:35pm
Try updating your Graphics card drivers.. If that doesn't fix the issue, get a new graphics card..
- If you use a laptop, check via the place you bought it if they can send it to maintenance if you are still on guarantee. Otherwise you're paying quite some for the repair..

I had this very same issue with my Ati X1800 GTO 256MB card even though I updated my drivers and when I upgraded to Ati HD3850 256MB, it went away even without installing new drivers after swapping the cards..

Jazz
5 Aug 2009, 03:33am
It's because you are "Special Steve".

Have you done what the other's said...?

Sgt_Church
5 Aug 2009, 05:21pm
He has this fixed, all he did was reset CS:S , ec, he listened, now leave him alone :P

Slash/
5 Aug 2009, 06:27pm
OMG!!! He uses the same wall hacks I do :P

Stevee
6 Aug 2009, 04:54am
Try updating your Graphics card drivers.. If that doesn't fix the issue, get a new graphics card..
- If you use a laptop, check via the place you bought it if they can send it to maintenance if you are still on guarantee. Otherwise you're paying quite some for the repair..

I had this very same issue with my Ati X1800 GTO 256MB card even though I updated my drivers and when I upgraded to Ati HD3850 256MB, it went away even without installing new drivers after swapping the cards..

I have a 3650 HD.
So , mine isnt that bad eh?