PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 4

Thraxen
22 Dec 2007, 05:02am
Hey all,

I was a massive fan of Terminator 1 and 2 (Thought the third was a bit lackluster) and I've heard a few rumours about a fourth movie. I don't know anything concrete myself, only that "It might be set during the future war" and "Instead of Arnie, we could have another, more interesting character"

Has anyone heard about this or got some facts? It'd be nice to know, rather than just having blind hope...

~Thrax

Arc
22 Dec 2007, 05:10am
I'm more interested in the Sarah Conner Chronicles whenever that's supposed to hit TV. Haven't heard anything about Terminator 4. Wouldn't care for it anyways because I give Terminator 3 a "meh" rating.

Thraxen
22 Dec 2007, 05:15am
I think the Sarah Connor chronicles are meant to come out sometime next year, possibly April. They'll carry on from Terminator 2 and give an 'Alternate Ending' as opposed to Rise Of The Machines, which I agree, was sub-par compared to the other movies.

But if Terminator 4 was to be set in the future, with the director that did Terminator 2, I'm fairly sure it'd be pretty awesome...

Probably...

Itch
22 Dec 2007, 12:38pm
Sarah Conner Chronicles : Release date = Jan 14th 2008
(unless the writers strike postpones it)

Italian Jew
22 Dec 2007, 01:03pm
Terminator 4 is going to be g3y, unless like that dude said James Cameron directs it. No Arnie=no fun, but maybe he can be a cameo as the California Governator or something.

:fight:

Biscuit
22 Dec 2007, 01:27pm
Terminator 4 is going to be g3y, unless like that dude said James Cameron directs it. No Arnie=no fun, but maybe he can be a cameo as the California Governator or something.

:fight:

lol Terminator 1-2 pwnd. 3 sux

dalar
18 Jan 2008, 03:45am
they are doing t4 but arnie is replaced by the rock. i remember reading it in some magizine