PDA

View Full Version : PB, camping..

ckw
2 Aug 2009, 05:50pm
Okay, I play alot on the mutiny. Love PB, but there is one problem, incloding the growing amount of rulebreakers, and thats campers. I agree that camping should be allowed, but the admin should be allowed to do something aganist those who camp EVERY singel round, and dont give a order, rule, or say something.. Cuz thats really boring in the length.
The meaning of the game is that the CTs shall give orders, and the Ts shall obay them (unless the wanne rebel ofc). and.. well, I dont know, but just really tierd of ppl who just camp from the very first round to the last round and the continues on the next ETC.

There are many ppl who agree to this, so say you meaning, and maybe the higher ups will so something?:)

(Sure there been many thread about this topic, but since I dont know I felt for posting one though^^).

- Ckw!

Dracula
2 Aug 2009, 05:54pm
How many threads of this have we had? The answer is still no.

Hell we have voted constantly and it was always no.

Dante
2 Aug 2009, 05:57pm
He's talking about what was happening and what has been happening in PB resulting in pointless games. It's way too stupid in that server. All they have now is Cts that run and hide like lil bitches, camping the whole round. I'm annoyed but you can't do anything because it isn't against the rules to camp. Just tell them to do something or do it yourself. If you don't like how Cts are doing stuff, go over to Ct and do it yourself.

Lefty
2 Aug 2009, 06:09pm
If you camp the whole round constantly, isn't it considered "Not doing the objectives"?

Dracula
2 Aug 2009, 06:20pm
If you camp the whole round constantly, isn't it considered "Not doing the objectives"?

No, if we were to go by that then any CT that hasnt given his own order in that round could be punished.

Huwajux
2 Aug 2009, 06:45pm
Technically they would be doing their objective. By camping the armoury, this helps to prevent the terrorists from gaining access to weapons, therefore maintaining control.

The most that could really be done is swapping worthless Cts over to the terrorist's side in order to let someone else have a go who is willing for perform a more active role.

ckw
2 Aug 2009, 07:07pm
He's talking about what was happening and what has been happening in PB resulting in pointless games. It's way too stupid in that server. All they have now is Cts that run and hide like lil bitches, camping the whole round. I'm annoyed but you can't do anything because it isn't against the rules to camp. Just tell them to do something or do it yourself. If you don't like how Cts are doing stuff, go over to Ct and do it yourself.

I switch from T to a CT many time.. but it always end up the same way. I and maybe some other CTs (Like 1-3) go watch the camper still camps

Caution
2 Aug 2009, 07:25pm
:doh:

Metal
2 Aug 2009, 07:45pm
I switch from T to a CT many time.. but it always end up the same way. I and maybe some other CTs (Like 1-3) go watch the camper still camps

Um who cares?
just do you job and if you die at least your team can get nade spammed

Maxwelldon
2 Aug 2009, 08:31pm
Honest reply by todays gaming on our Mutinity server; The camping is just off the balance currently.
- People camp every round in the armory, some high grounds or secrets each and every single round. Also happen to go so that we receive order of going to Cage, Pool or Soccer and after that it's 4min sitting one thumb up yer' arse and one in your mouth - waiting AND praying that no one would scream "SWITCH!"

I dont see the point of this gametype anymore because of the extensive bullshit generated by pure camping.. At least disallow camping to some extend like not doing it every single round and at least once a while tell the T's do something instead of just stroking on the ePeens at corners.

Dracula
2 Aug 2009, 08:37pm
Please tell me what was "The point of this game type"?

b0red
2 Aug 2009, 08:49pm
Camping cts make me leave the game evertime

Stevee
3 Aug 2009, 03:06am
I kinda agree with ckw.
Yesterday , PB was boring.
The cts kept saying no past 1st cell and camping near armoury etc . .

XeNo
3 Aug 2009, 03:26am
l2revolution.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 03:39am
nah i was there with ckw last night it was on jb_space_jail.

Every single round ct camped armory and the secret passage in the kitchen on both sides.
they opened door at 4 and didnt gave any order.

And when one was walking to soccer for instance he got shot but they didnt gave any order then just camping in there lovely places.

PB is no more fun like that.

Especially when its on ba_minijail.

They camp armory every single round waiting till someone comes through teleport just to kill them. And the rest of the round they dont do anything but that.

its annoying and so for that i know what ckw means.

tank40175
3 Aug 2009, 05:52am
Ya the fact is that, when there is a CT that is trying to give orders and the rest of his team is camping like a bunch of little scared bitches, it also goes as far as the camping being TK'ing. There is noone helping the 2 CT's that are out trying to play, while the other 5 are sitting in armory. I could understand 1 person camping it before, but now it is 75% of the CT's. This really does need to be addressed, and a rule made. Because it really is out of hand. Camping needs to be at least limited to 1 round or something to that effect. People are not here bitching about this because it's causing T's to lose every round, it ends up quite the opposite. But is very boring, and No fun for someone coming on wanting to play a legit CT.

Maxwelldon
3 Aug 2009, 07:38am
Please tell me what was "The point of this game type"?
Point of the game type as on "Prison Break".. Wasn't it supose to be Roleplay of prison and not just camping 24/7/365 like people are doing now?

And yea, I go with Tank40175 here as it is the truth. I highly doubt anyone thinks it's fun to run around in circles every round or be forced to sit four very long minutes in the cage / pool / soccer every time..

MtrxMn
3 Aug 2009, 08:13am
Camping armory is doing the objective but when orders are to go to disco on space jail and 4 cts are camping that little secret room by soccer, they definitely should be kicked for not doing objective.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 08:21am
Point of the game type as on "Prison Break".. Wasn't it supose to be Roleplay of prison and not just camping 24/7/365 like people are doing now?

And yea, I go with Tank40175 here as it is the truth. I highly doubt anyone thinks it's fun to run around in circles every round or be forced to sit four very long minutes in the cage / pool / soccer every time..

If its roleplay we dont have to let you out of your cells.

Also a lot of you make the retarded assumption that someone camps because they are afraid ect. a lot of it is just to laugh our asses off at the people who cry about it because they cant kill a camper.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 09:49am
Dracula your missing the real point here.
The problem is that CT only camps a certain place every single round on a map or certain maps and wait till T comes to shoot them so they have kills.

Its just damn boring and not the purpose of the gameplay or the mod on the server.

The purpose of the game is to maintain peace but also order T to go play in pool or in soccer or in big cage. But still to ct to maintain full control over the T side.

Just to do fun games and stuff.
Not playing old boring game: "Hey lets camp Disco everyround and wait till one T is left and give him a last request and then kill him"

So it goes every round even a lot of T getting freekilled because every one that opens Disco door gets killed even if your unarmed.

Thats really NOT the point of this mod imported in the server.

thats why people say its pathetic and find the ct scared to order us.
Because they only camp one room a whole map every round.
Its boring and not the objective of this mod at all.

I hope that maby this makes it clear for you and some others.

Look i find it ok that sometimes CT camps.
But to do that every single round of a whole map is plain boring and your just destroying the game for everyone because people leave by then.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 09:52am
Dracula your missing the real point here.
The problem is that CT only camps a certain place every single round on a map or certain maps and wait till T comes to shoot them so they have kills.

Its just damn boring and not the purpose of the gameplay or the mod on the server.

The purpose of the game is to maintain peace but also order T to go play in pool or in soccer or in big cage. But still to ct to maintain full control over the T side.

Just to do fun games and stuff.
Not playing old boring game: "Hey lets camp Disco everyround and wait till one T is left and give him a last request and then kill him"

So it goes every round even a lot of T getting freekilled because every one that opens Disco door gets killed even if your unarmed.

Thats really NOT the point of this mod imported in the server.

thats why people say its pathetic and find the ct scared to order us.
Because they only camp one room a whole map every round.
Its boring and not the objective of this mod at all.

I hope that maby this makes it clear for you and some others.

Look i find it ok that sometimes CT camps.
But to do that every single round of a whole map is plain boring and your just destroying the game for everyone because people leave by then.

Zero how do you know the point of the mod?

Also when we camp we have full control over the T side were just letting them have a large area to play.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 09:58am
to say so.
When your talking we you mean ME.
Because a lot of ct wants to order T to do something but dont dare to because people like you only camp armory or vents and let T rebel.

Why do you think those maps are made that big and have different rooms.

Camping an example as Disco with the whole ct team is not doing your objective.
This because your not guarding armory from preventing T to rebel,
Your not preventing a single thing. Only thing you do is let T rebel so you can kill them.

Then make ONE MAP with only a armory and cells and nothing more.
Because thats what your talking about now dracula.

You dont see the point of the mod at all to give my opinion.

This mod was made for fun and give a different dimension on CSS.
Its a FUNMOD not a camping mod to kill every T, then go play regular CSS and go camp there and shoot T.
Because thats the way this server is going now.

We are not talking about the armory campers where talking about the CT camping different rooms the whole map.
Plain boring.
and if you dont see the point dracula i dont even think you read the reply's people are giving.
Just give a Normal and good comment with some examples or explanations.
Instead of only saying: When we camp we have control.
Or When we camp we do objective.

Just a good comment with a really good reason why you should camp different spots besides armory with a whole CT team.

And why i know the reason of the mod.
Go look the mod up on google and you will see.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 10:01am
Yet again you cannot tell anyone what the point of this mod is especially since you didnt play on the server from which it came.

Also if we are to stop the T's from rebelling we can keep them in their cells [which we cant].

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 10:06am
again dracula READ THE REPLY.

Instead of giving reply's with no explanation at all no examples.

Your talking in a WE form well its only you.

This mod is made by a person for a purpose nothing else.
Go google it and find out.

Btw dracula its not an attack to you but if you comment please give a good one.
I have almost never seen you on PB certainly never seen you the last week on it.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 10:23am
again dracula READ THE REPLY.

Instead of giving reply's with no explanation at all no examples.

Your talking in a WE form well its only you.

This mod is made by a person for a purpose nothing else.
Go google it and find out.

Btw dracula its not an attack to you but if you comment please give a good one.
I have almost never seen you on PB certainly never seen you the last week on it.

Theres no point in explaining also your damn wrong if you think its only me, also of course you dont see me because I have a diffrent in-game name and I avoid playing when idiots are on.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 12:00pm
i know there are others thats like you i didnt say that.
But an explanation would be better as your argument then saying the stuff everyone says that wants camping.

Im not saying im against it but im also not saying i want it.
Its better to have a rule that CT doesnt camp with the whole team a different room besides armory and vent.

But also not camping every round the armory and not giving order or opening cells.

And btw there are always idiots online only maby you dont see them :wink:

btw why i said dont talk WE but me because everybody has a different explanation and a different opinion. thats why i was trying to let you speak on your own and give your own opinion/explanation.

It would make it better understandable and help everyone a lot then those short lines alot already know it has been said.

the only thing i do is holding on my point.

Camping is fine as long as you dont do it every single round with the whole team.
Armory and vent camping is fine too as long as it dont happen with the whole team every round.

Its boring when these stuff happen and people leave because they could play regular css then.

just as long as it isnt every single round in, lets say, disco or pool with a whole ct team its fine it doesnt make QQ on the server and wont make people leave thats the whole point what some are saying here including me.

you see the point?

sylar
3 Aug 2009, 12:25pm
its getting worse, on alcatraz the CT just open cells and just run outside or camp sewers. they say no coming outside but they just camp.
they even let the entire T team go to armoury and get a gun and do nothing about it.
how is that doing what they are meant to do?

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 12:31pm
its getting worse, on alcatraz the CT just open cells and just run outside or camp sewers. they say no coming outside but they just camp.
they even let the entire T team go to armoury and get a gun and do nothing about it.
how is that doing what they are meant to do?

Thats nothing new.

Also Z3ro i see your point but I think its retarded.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
3 Aug 2009, 12:57pm
you may think so but it isnt retarded people camping every single round disco just to win a round is retarted

(von dutch) delta force 8
3 Aug 2009, 01:35pm
I remember when the server first went up and running. it was people all laughing n really enjoying the game. nowadays its only bitching and QQing bout freekillers and god knows what more. The server has really become a sickness if you ask me. evry week another dozen of threads are made about rules and wether something is allowed or not

Man, It even crossed my mins to just get rid of the server to get rid of all the bullshit its producing, to be honest I do not enjoy PB as I used to

Harpr33t
3 Aug 2009, 02:20pm
Technically they would be doing their objective. By camping the armoury, this helps to prevent the terrorists from gaining access to weapons, therefore maintaining control.

The most that could really be done is swapping worthless Cts over to the terrorist's side in order to let someone else have a go who is willing for perform a more active role.

This is a good idea since it used to be admins discretion on alot of things till ppl started bitchin about it.

ckw
3 Aug 2009, 04:01pm
Yeah! thats what I mean. The admins should be able to do something about the ppl who cant play on CTs. That way we solove the problem, without acutlly do so much.. And Dracula, I never seen you ingame at jail, and I paly almost all the time ( but guess you been usesing another ingame name though.) But if you been on latly these days, you would know what we are saying.

And.. no matter how much I love PB.. I agree, there is actully no point in having a PB when its just like regular CSS..

Well, hope the higher ups will do something about it though :)

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 04:10pm
I avoid playing when idiots are on.

^

All you people say it as if something news has changed ill go in right now and play for a bit im willing to bet nothings changed.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 04:47pm
Reporting back and I saw very little camping [of course there will be more on maps like Alcatraz] the thing that did cetch my eye was he shitty maps which could be the cause of some of it [that Razor Electric was absolutely retarded no matter how hard us CT's tryed there were just too many guns which could cause many to camp]. Sadly my time was cut short because Iscout joined and he took my slot.

Dante
3 Aug 2009, 05:36pm
Theres no point in explaining also your damn wrong if you think its only me, also of course you dont see me because I have a diffrent in-game name and I avoid playing when idiots are on.

If you avoid playing when Idiots are on, then you are never on, apparently.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 05:56pm
If you avoid playing when Idiots are on, then you are never on, apparently.

Ses Dante I lol'd

Dante
3 Aug 2009, 06:05pm
Ses Dante I lol'd

Lol, it's nothing but idiots that play that server now. I try to play alittle but I can't play for too long without having to ban too many people.

Harpr33t
3 Aug 2009, 06:38pm
Currently i have a mouse that works with the ball contraption in it, yet i am missing the ball. So everytime i play CS i have to finger the mouse and roll the rollers in there to use it. :(

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 06:40pm
Currently i have a mouse that works with the ball contraption in it, yet i am missing the ball. So everytime i play CS i have to finger the mouse and roll the rollers in there to use it. :(

Cool story brosef?

Harpr33t
3 Aug 2009, 06:42pm
Funny thing is i actually get head shots

TheVirus
3 Aug 2009, 06:48pm
Arguing with Dracula is like arguing with someone in the special olympics, even if you win he's still retarded. All he ever does is camp so he's obviously not going to agree with any points opposing that activity. Thankfully, I haven't seen him on recently so it hasn't been that bad, but I dread playing when he's on. He never gives orders, never leaves armory and never helps his teammates. I abhor playing CT when he's on.

Dracula
3 Aug 2009, 07:42pm
Arguing with Dracula is like arguing with someone in the special olympics, even if you win he's still retarded. All he ever does is camp so he's obviously not going to agree with any points opposing that activity. Thankfully, I haven't seen him on recently so it hasn't been that bad, but I dread playing when he's on. He never gives orders, never leaves armory and never helps his teammates. I abhor playing CT when he's on.

Cry more. Seeing as you do it whenever something dosent go your way hell you were whineing when people changed the songs in Disco.

Dante
3 Aug 2009, 07:45pm
Both of you, Enough, Stop the lil flame shit. It gets old fast, for the both of you.

awesomebillfromdawsonvile
3 Aug 2009, 07:46pm
ugh, had to take a break from this game bcuz of all the work i had to put in. most of the time i had to be ct to make sure that the ts did not just sit in the big cage for 5 min, while the cts camped the armory.

and 80% of the time i had virtualy no help from the other cts.

i will not be back on until my pb map is finished, and i really hope that in the mean time, somthing is done about camping cts who dont attempt to give orders, and mybe even put back in a vote kick or ban. all wishful thinking surely.

ive pretty much accepted that im gonna have to ct and do most of the work, if i want to play at all.....

Caution
3 Aug 2009, 08:02pm

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21764

Lordcrazy
3 Aug 2009, 08:24pm
lol really ive seen many of the topics go away how would you feel if you were the last ct against about 200 terrorists? HUH HUH HUH!

Z3r0 M4ni4c
4 Aug 2009, 01:28am
just a little tip Dracula uses a ingame name with chinese letters only :wink:

SoulKeeper
4 Aug 2009, 01:55am
All camping causes is freekilled T's wait even longer. Generally freekilled by the campers, because god forbid any T going inside the disco and having fun.

Most rounds T's are sent to a place by specific people who do as they should every round; eventually dying and waiting longer because someone feels it's their job to kill a few T's before dying that round.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
4 Aug 2009, 02:07am
em soulkeeper look 2 pages back i told already there about the camping and stuff hope that helps a bit. as most people think that way about it like you do ;)

ckw
4 Aug 2009, 05:19am

HAHA! well you are the epix magic man!:D

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 07:01am
there is nothing we can do about it.
If you have a team of CT's that dont camp than that's good.
its all about who is on the team

Dante
4 Aug 2009, 07:24am
Which is usually a bunch of fuckheads, who don't know wtf they're doing.

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 08:10am
Which is usually a bunch of fuckheads, who don't know wtf they're doing.

im going to say it but when we had RANK on PB i never really saw camping.
But i think if alot of CT's are camping and not give rules they should be switched to the other team, im better without them

MtrxMn
4 Aug 2009, 08:28am
im going to say it but when we had RANK on PB i never really saw camping.
But i think if alot of CT's are camping and not give rules they should be switched to the other team, im better without them

I didn't play back when they didn't have the rank but that seems weird. You rank would wanna make cts camp since they'd be harder to kill.

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 08:44am
I didn't play back when they didn't have the rank but that seems weird. You rank would wanna make cts camp since they'd be harder to kill.

well it seemed it was more a war.
T's attacked more and CT's didnt camp b/c they didn't rly get alot of kills that way.
we got more kills without camping

Dracula
4 Aug 2009, 09:25am
just a little tip Dracula uses a ingame name with chinese letters only :wink:

*japanese

ckw
4 Aug 2009, 10:00am
*japanese

Your japanese?

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 10:28am
Your japanese?

Me and him like anime so we sometimes use Japanese text for stuff idk

ckw
4 Aug 2009, 02:30pm
kk, Love Anime to though:P

Im from South-Korea btw! Live in Norway though :P

Stevee
4 Aug 2009, 03:23pm
Wait , so you guys are trying to impose that we get the ranking system back ?

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 04:00pm
Ranking in PB may make people camp more, but on gametracker you can track your rank

Stevee
4 Aug 2009, 04:17pm
Ranking in PB may make people camp more, but on gametracker you can track your rank

Does gametracker keep ranks of every single server?
Or you have to register your server?

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 04:29pm
if your in the database of the server then yes

Harpr33t
4 Aug 2009, 04:31pm
Off topic but why the hell is your sig so big?

Metal
4 Aug 2009, 04:34pm
Off topic but why the hell is your sig so big?
To replace the fact that his... oh did i.....
jk

Harpr33t
4 Aug 2009, 04:40pm
not urs fullmetal the guy above u..

Runawayz
4 Aug 2009, 08:17pm
ok wow this is a hell of a thread and i just read it from start to finish.. let me see what i gather...
a camper is whining that other people are whining about his camping...

first off its a PB server your a guard yes its fine to camp sometimes but every round? um why play if all your going to do is camp and make the rounds drag on.. IMO if you dont want to help keep the T's in order where they should be and watch for them to go in a vent then chase them down then why the fuck do you play CT.. its like your playing regular CSS if your camping in a vent waiting to see someone... yes that is exactly what you are doing.. camping out in the open on top of something is different as long as you participate in doing what the lead CT or the CT's giving command are trying to accomplish i dont see it as camping...

overall.. camping makes the game extremely boring... free days every round make the game extremely boring... i know the answer is no but i still wanna say it.. can we possibly come up with something to place in the motd of no camping round after round?

and to the person who contemplated getting rid of the PB server.. this IS the BEST PB server on CSS HANDS DOWN... and it brings alot of players including myself to SG

ckw
5 Aug 2009, 04:12am
ok wow this is a hell of a thread and i just read it from start to finish.. let me see what i gather...
a camper is whining that other people are whining about his camping...

first off its a PB server your a guard yes its fine to camp sometimes but every round? um why play if all your going to do is camp and make the rounds drag on.. IMO if you dont want to help keep the T's in order where they should be and watch for them to go in a vent then chase them down then why the fuck do you play CT.. its like your playing regular CSS if your camping in a vent waiting to see someone... yes that is exactly what you are doing.. camping out in the open on top of something is different as long as you participate in doing what the lead CT or the CT's giving command are trying to accomplish i dont see it as camping...

overall.. camping makes the game extremely boring... free days every round make the game extremely boring... i know the answer is no but i still wanna say it.. can we possibly come up with something to place in the motd of no camping round after round?

and to the person who contemplated getting rid of the PB server.. this IS the BEST PB server on CSS HANDS DOWN... and it brings alot of players including myself to SG

Yea its the best PB ever!:D And agrre they should set up a rule like: No camping round after round or somethin like that^^

5 Aug 2009, 06:37pm
it was the best pb server until they removed voteban. eh it prlly still is the best, i dont play on any others, but voteban really set the server apart at one point it really kept the # of dick heads down.

Dante
5 Aug 2009, 06:59pm
it was the best pb server until they removed voteban. eh it prlly still is the best, i dont play on any others, but voteban really set the server apart at one point it really kept the # of dick heads down.

No, that would make the server worse, there is usually an admin on PB almost everytime i join PB, either Ckw, or Myself are regulars on that servers. Along with Virus and Double_Sb

ckw
5 Aug 2009, 07:23pm

Voteban, I dont think that will be an good idea, the voteban will just be abused! and as Dante said, either Him, me, Double SB, Virus and Tank ofc, we are regulare on PB.^^

SoulKeeper
6 Aug 2009, 01:40pm
Yo, I'm a regular on PB. ;<

Psyche
6 Aug 2009, 01:44pm
You asshole, you forgot about me. :< What would pb be without rage advertisments. :<

6 Aug 2009, 03:26pm
srry guys, havnt really played in a while. vote ban used to be the only law at around 4 in the morning back then. Good to know that we have admins on most hrs now.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
7 Aug 2009, 09:17am
You asshole, you forgot about me. :< What would pb be without rage advertisments. :<

You all forgot about me the guy who see's people and headshot then :001_tongue:

capow
7 Aug 2009, 09:51am
Ummm. This is all nice and all, but can we slap this thread back onto topic? This is supposed to be a discussion about camping in PB.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:focus: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK. Well here's my say on the matter. I have been playing on SG PB for a long time. I will say, and many others will probably agree, the server is not what it used to be. The newest problem, IMO, is the increased camping rate. When I say camping, I'm not talking about the ONE guy that stands by the fountain on electric sp_fix with an AWP making sure you stay in pool, or the guy on Razor that stands in the upper deck of soccer with a M4. I mean these people who, on messiah, run past the terrorist in there cells, (neglecting to open them) and run into the vent. These people who camp all round., they sit there till they die, or its a round draw. All they want is kills and a low death rate, they care not that all they are doing is wasting people time. From the start of the round they are failing to complete there objective.

I believe NOT that there should be a "No-camping" rule, but that this behavior defies the "Complete your objective" rule and admins should be more aggressive in taking action [One has already I think (I will not give out names :P)]. Isn't the objective of the game for the CT's to GIVE and ENFORCE orders? Not to camp, basically let you teammates get mowed down quicker, (TK?) and take up a player slot?

Point is, I think with the rules as they are now, admins can ALREADY keep people from fail camping which has infested the server.

ckw
7 Aug 2009, 01:57pm

YEAH!! OFC YOU!!, ZOMG! how could I forgot?!?!?:O I gonne give my self a freeze slap!

But yea, back to topic, and you guys that dont think camping isent a prob.. plis read this link, and all the comments!

http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22681

This guy is the worst of the worse though.. but there are many like him.. so pl0x read.