PDA

View Full Version : suggestions section?

Undercover
2 Aug 2009, 01:36am
i think on the forum we should have a suggestion thing going on like where people can go to suggest things like adding new servers or changing things in servers and much more!

Stevee
2 Aug 2009, 02:54am
Hmm, I think we should have a suggestions forum to put forward suggestions for anything sg related.
But , since there isnt this forum, I usually Post my suggestions in the questions forum.

Hazardous
2 Aug 2009, 03:01am
Hmm, I think we should have a suggestions forum to put forward suggestions for anything sg related.
But , since there isnt this forum, I usually Post my suggestions in the questions forum.

No Special Steve. Bad.

SilentGuns
2 Aug 2009, 03:21am
...you know how that will end. People will use this section for some kind of QQ threads that suck and lack proper grammar. We have off topic for this kind of shit . Make any suggestions there because that section is already full of crap.

if you have any server related suggestions then post them undcer the servers section.

Stevee
2 Aug 2009, 04:52am
Ok Thanks SilentGuns.
I understand now :)

Sgt_Church
2 Aug 2009, 09:51am
There are threads that deal with map suggestions, ect. There is also a mod section that deals with mods. A Section to crowd that all into would be nice, but most things that need real consideration would probably be admin only chat, ect.