PDA

View Full Version : Saints Row 2 Review

dox
1 Aug 2009, 09:07pm
One of the best free roaming games.

Tons of cars to costumize and weapons to kill mothafuckas :rlol:

Graphics are good :smile:

Gameplay is great, you bust out of jail and kill a bunch of cops AND FUKEN SHOOT A MACHINEGUN ON A BOAT WHILE ESCAPING! Thats crazy. :rlol:

You can get cribs and fight a the clubs and do almost enything.

The missions are great to play :)

Theres some dlc on the xbox live that are cool to use (like new cars weapons etc.)

Overall i give the game an 8.5/10 :high5:

Dante
1 Aug 2009, 10:57pm
i'm going to say the opposite.

The first was shitty, the second was shitty, it's a shitty knockoff of Gta.

I'm sorry i spent 60 bucks for this shitty game.

BOOWY
1 Aug 2009, 11:10pm
In this case I think it's a good thing that it's a GTA knockoff, just because GTA4 was such a departure from the established formula. GTA4 dumped alot of the crazy and unrealistic stuff that the older games used to have in favor of being a more realistic experience. Saints Row 2 fills that void left by GTA4.

I haven't played it for a long time but Saints Row 2 is certainly a decent game. A few things feel unpolished but it gets a lot right.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
2 Aug 2009, 03:09am
GTA4 retained the unrealism and humor of the series. I mean, you do helicopter combat, and at the end you launch into he air, grab onto an aircraft, and use it to chase down a guy headed for the statue of happiness.

Strife
2 Aug 2009, 03:33am
Yeah its not a bad game but as has been said before its unrealistic and very lacking in certain aspects. GTA4 was just 100x better than saints row 2