PDA

View Full Version : DEATHRUN BUTTON SPAMMERS !

Jizzy
1 Aug 2009, 06:52am
I heard there is No! rule against button spam and i dont like it cause its getting way to hard to make it till the end there should be a rule that they may not push it more than ''..'' times els its getting a little unfair.

Thanxx for Reading !!
Please reply!

Mystique
1 Aug 2009, 08:56am
Most buttons on the dr maps are set to respawn after a certain amount of time.
It gives the CT's enough time to get passed the traps. If the CT's die because a T sets off the trap again, they're just too slow. So either run quick after a trap has ben set off or trick the T into setting the trap off again.

There are a few maps where some buttons can be spammed, but i think those were removed except for the sonic map.

There is no rule needed for this.

Xtrm
1 Aug 2009, 11:55am
It gives the CT's enough time to get passed the traps. If the CT's die because a T sets off the trap again, they're just too slow. So either run quick after a trap has ben set off or trick the T into setting the trap off again.

There are a few maps where some buttons can be spammed, but i think those were removed except for the sonic map.

Not all, but those are some of the funner maps.

Whenever I'm in the deathrun server, I let them push the button a couple times (on the ones you can hit over and over) and then they have to move on.

Jaffa
1 Aug 2009, 01:26pm
The button spamming rule covers ts who do it to screw their teammates over, there isn't a rule against ordinary button spamming by ts to kill cts

JD0102
1 Aug 2009, 02:40pm

i agree all sg maps have a timer so just be the leader in deathrun so you dont die

Shadowex3
2 Aug 2009, 02:38pm
You need more stalin!

FOЯWДЯD COMЯДDES! ALWAYS FOЯWДЯD, ИOT OИE STEP BACK!

Jazzyy
10 Aug 2009, 08:24pm
We shouldn't have to make a rule about it, instead we shouldn't be uploading maps with this 'exploit'

MPQC
11 Aug 2009, 04:53am
It's not an exploit. We would have 0 maps on the deathrun server if you removed them all. The buttons reset after a certain time - every map has that built in.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
11 Aug 2009, 06:12am
except for the sonic one mpqc :P

MPQC
11 Aug 2009, 06:21am
The map went through several versions, and is on its final. I think the creator wants it like that. :/

Jaffa
11 Aug 2009, 06:35am
I love facing that trap as a CT, its challenging. More fun trying to pass it than countless sac traps on other maps

*Queen VenomousFate*
15 Aug 2009, 05:43pm

Mystique is correct :)