PDA

View Full Version : How to make and post signatures?

Gundude54
29 Jul 2009, 02:47pm
When i post on forums i see signatures. How can i make one and post signaturs on forums? Can a memer do that? Im not a reg or a sup just a member noob.

BORN A REBEL
29 Jul 2009, 04:38pm
anyone can have a signature if you want one then you just have to go to user cp and click edit signature from there you can add an image or use a link like a url or an img link to post your signature, i perfer the img and url way because uploading a picture maunully through the forums reduces the image size, if you want signatures with your name on it then go to the arts and craft forum post a request for a signature with your name on it, if you dont know how to post a request in the proper format then check other peoples request first. Making signatures require you to be able to render which means take a photo and paste it on another background, to get you started on renders check out http://planetrenders.net/, they have some renders and they will teach how to render. hope this has solved your question.

BORN A REBEL
29 Jul 2009, 09:05pm
if you have any more questions regarding this than you can PM me and i will responed to you as soon as possible.

Movement
29 Jul 2009, 09:30pm
to get ur own sig just go to the arts and crafts section and click the signature thing in blue bold letters. do the required stuff and u just wait for them to finish it and give it to u. ask for WackiIraqi hes preety good or :-] shes even better but shes not availbe recently