PDA

View Full Version : Un-Used Signature Space

Determined2Win
28 Jul 2009, 05:06pm
I'm not sure if anyone else has noticed this, but for some people's signatures (mine included) there happens to be a mass amount of un-used space that only holds the origional SG black background. I was wondering if this is some sort of glitch or what, and so far I've used IE 8 and Firefox but to no avail, it's still there. Let me know if it's something that just happens due to the site of if I can manually fix it in my signature User CP.

SpikedRocker
28 Jul 2009, 05:10pm
The "un-used" space is just how the post is built. If you look over at the left side under your name all that information and stuff goes there. Thats what actually can extend short posts like the one above and possibly this one further down the line. It is to my knowledge we cannot get that condensed.

Determined2Win
28 Jul 2009, 06:44pm
The "un-used" space is just how the post is built. If you look over at the left side under your name all that information and stuff goes there. Thats what actually can extend short posts like the one above and possibly this one further down the line. It is to my knowledge we cannot get that condensed.

M'kay thanks.