PDA

View Full Version : Vision????

Urahara!
28 Jul 2009, 02:14pm
Ok well recently when I play the zombie escape servers here I seem to have this weird vision only when I become a zombie and I tried hitting my nightvision button to turn it off but that didn't work and I tried typing zombie_vision in my console and it works but only for that round and I have to retype it everytime so I was wondering if there is a way to turn it off for good because it hurts my eyes trying to play with this goofy vision on any help would be appreciated kk thanx. :thumb:

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
28 Jul 2009, 02:27pm
I think there was just a thread about this a bit back. For one, I don't know why turning on NV would do

anything about it (THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING). And second, whenever you become a zombie, your

vision moves back to become more "floaty" and your knife disappears. It happens to everyone, I don't

think there's a way around it besides getting used to it.

Stevee
28 Jul 2009, 02:32pm
Yep, Thats a "Cool" way of saying your zombie ..
It bugs everyone.
But, weve gotta live with it.
Maybe some admin might be able to change the zombie script to take away that vision.
Not sure , you should ask one.

-Special Steve

Urahara!
29 Jul 2009, 09:43pm
but just wondering is there a chance that they could change how the zombie_vision looks like a nightvision one or something like?????

SpikedRocker
30 Jul 2009, 07:40am
Its called zombie vision and works the same way night vision does...so to turn it off just hit your nightvision button.

Urahara!
30 Jul 2009, 06:43pm
like i said earlier this is a different kind of nightvision its not green but blurry and makes color a light red its weird and it doesnt turn off like nightvision ive tried that so any other suggestions????

b0red
30 Jul 2009, 07:08pm
like i said earlier this is a different kind of nightvision its not green but blurry and makes color a light red its weird and it doesnt turn off like nightvision ive tried that so any other suggestions????

ahhh i had this, i'll get back to you on how to solve it

Urahara!
30 Jul 2009, 08:02pm
kk ty someone with the same problem as me yes ty kind sir :thumb:

Shadowex3
31 Jul 2009, 12:34am
I think that's some wierdass custom shader that some servers download to your comp or something, I don't have that. As for the fisheye lense effect... nobody i know enjoys it but i think it's hardcoded into zombiemod since I haven't seen a server without that ever.