PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] ze_ATIX_extinction removal

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 10:20am
Map Removal

Full map name
ze_ATIX_extinction Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
Its a horrible map that isnt really a escape map since most camp the temple in the middle, and the heli usually TK's more then anything else. All and all its a horrible escape map.

XeNo
28 Jul 2009, 10:28am
I love that map.

Holding the pyramid is actually quite fun, as with most Atix maps, you hold off zombies then nuke them. The nuke makes it not a Zm map so it's ZE.

Blank
28 Jul 2009, 11:40am
This is a great map. The team balance is pretty close to 50/50.

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 11:48am
Its only close to 50/50 because you got half the team that runs for the heli and the other half that runs for the temple, not to mention the map time of this is usually around 1-2 rounds before the whole server ends up rtving it. So why is this considered a good map when 95% of people hate it? lol

chaoslee12
28 Jul 2009, 12:09pm
I say get rid or it, all that happens is people sit on temple and if zombies dont get on it or in choper they lose and cts usually kill cts on pyramid with choper or zombies get choper and cts lose either way cts lose and it is usually rtv 1-2 rounds I SAY GOOD DAY TO THIS MAP

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 01:09pm
It's not going away. I have rejected moving this map numerous times before since it is so popular. Sorry, but as of now it still isn't going to change.

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 01:21pm
It's not going away. I have rejected moving this map numerous times before since it is so popular. Sorry, but as of now it still isn't going to change.

How is this map popular? Its only played when we play a map and it goes to it, then we end up rtving 1-2 rounds into it. I think your mixing this map with ATIX Heli. lol So I'll keep posting it, intill I get a real answer on why this map stays because "being popular" is bs.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 01:23pm
How is this map popular? Its only played when we play a map and it goes to it, then we end up rtving 1-2 rounds into it. I think your mixing this map with ATIX Heli. lol So I'll keep posting it, intill I get a real answer on why this map stays because "being popular" is bs.

No I know what map this is. The only reason you don't think it is popular is because we player LOTR so much that no one ever gets to see this map. This map is kinda of like island_escape, it is not often played, but it is still one of the popular classics. Island_escape usually gets rtv'd after a few rounds, but people would come at me with pitchforks if I tried ti remove it.

Other than that the map is very well balanced, has a simple layout, and is fun to play.

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 01:26pm
No I know that map this is. The only reason you don't think it is popular is because we player LOTR so much that no one ever gets to see this map. This map is kinda of like island_escape, it is not often played, but it is still one of the popular classics.

Other than that the map is very well balanced, has a simple layout, and is fun to play.

Even when LOTR wasnt on the server it was never played, and never when we went to the map have I ever heard anyone say "Wow what a awesome map, we should stay". Like I said, it gets rtved within 1-2 rounds...this isnt a secret. Its a shitty map that only stays on the server because it has ATIX in its name.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 01:44pm
Even when LOTR wasnt on the server it was never played, and never when we went to the map have I ever heard anyone say "Wow what a awesome map, we should stay". Like I said, it gets rtved within 1-2 rounds...this isnt a secret. Its a shitty map that only stays on the server because it has ATIX in its name.

Haha no, first of all I have no idea who ATIX is. And second of all I believe you are making an overgeneralization of this map. Because I am currently stuck with a laptop I do not spend a lot of time in game (Until I get back to my Desktop in NY), however from past experiences I know that this map can be played for a while. I recall that back in June I was on this map for almost an hour before we decided to change the map.

Secondly, this map is one of the oldest maps we have on our server. It has survived the test of time for well over a year, and only recently have I begun to hear complaints about it. I think the reason for this is that as newer, fancier maps come out, people begin to look down upon the older, more simple maps. However these maps form the bedrock of our maplists and i believe it is vital that they stay.

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 01:46pm
Haha no, first of all I have no idea who ATIX is. And second of all I believe you are making an overgeneralization of this map. Because I am currently stuck with a laptop I do not spend a lot of time in game (Until I get back to my Desktop in NY), however from past experiences I know that this map can be played for a while. I recall that back in June I was on this map for almost an hour before we decided to change the map.

Secondly, this map is one of the oldest maps we have on our server. It has survived the test of time for well over a year, and only recently have I begun to hear complaints about it. I think the reason for this is that as newer, fancier maps come out, people begin to look down upon the older, more simple maps. However these maps form the bedrock of our maplists and i believe it is vital that they stay.

its vital that it stays, even tho no one plays it nor likes it? Well I see its pointless to try and convince you that the map is no longer needed on the server so I guess thats it. lol

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 02:01pm
its vital that it stays, even tho no one plays it nor likes it? Well I see its pointless to try and convince you that the map is no longer needed on the server so I guess thats it. lol

It is not pointless, many people have changed my mind. However, you gave me an argument and I argued back. You made valid points, so I argued back with more valid points. I am open to any discussions about maps, however certain issues start off with a higher wall to climb than other things due to things such as longevity etc etc.

If you give me an argument you must expect me to argue back. With the sole exception of noblock, I will not stop any discussions about maps or anything of the like. I will give my initial judgement, but you are welcome to keep arguing and try and convince me otherwise.

And to be perfectly honest I hate this map. I tried to get rid of it a while ago but I got a shitstorm over it. That debacle made me realize why certain maps should stay.

Also, I really hate Mines of Moria. However I try to stay as unbiased as possible and select maps that I believe will make this server the best it can be. I don't reject maps because I dislike or like them, but because it is what I feel is best for the community.

Drox
28 Jul 2009, 02:43pm
It is not pointless, many people have changed my mind. However, you gave me an argument and I argued back. You made valid points, so I argued back with more valid points. I am open to any discussions about maps, however certain issues start off with a higher wall to climb than other things due to things such as longevity etc etc.

If you give me an argument you must expect me to argue back. With the sole exception of noblock, I will not stop any discussions about maps or anything of the like. I will give my initial judgement, but you are welcome to keep arguing and try and convince me otherwise.

And to be perfectly honest I hate this map. I tried to get rid of it a while ago but I got a shitstorm over it. That debacle made me realize why certain maps should stay.

Also, I really hate Mines of Moria. However I try to stay as unbiased as possible and select maps that I believe will make this server the best it can be. I don't reject maps because I dislike or like them, but because it is what I feel is best for the community.

I understand ure point of view, and I am trying hard not to be bias but its hard not to be when the map is the way it is. Not to mention when people go into the temple to launch the nuke it still glitches some people who are on the boxes and kills them anyway.

Also the heli is just a big TK tool, where I see it used more to screw people over that sit up top then used to go to the top of the building. I just dont see why the map is still on the server, even if its old compared to others. The only difference between the other old maps and this one is that the other maps are actually still good to play. This one however is not and will never be fun to play.

In conclusion, this map need to be retired, I am sure it use to be fun when it first came out and had a good run but nowadays its just a eyesore and no one ever likes to play it now even when the LOTR maps werent on the server.

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 06:29pm
Haha, if you want to see a big TK tool you should have seen my map ze_StarWars

Zargotelc
28 Jul 2009, 07:10pm
The map isn't popular.

However on the occasions that we do play it in the morning it's good fun, I wouldn't want to see it leave.

BTW how do you open that gate in the pyramid, is it set on a timer or something?

Alucard
28 Jul 2009, 07:33pm
BTW how do you open that gate in the pyramid, is it set on a timer or something?

Kinda you know the Bulding that the tain goes to, well in there theres a botton that you push and it open the Pyramind Door

*Queen VenomousFate*
28 Jul 2009, 07:38pm
I will leave this thread open for comment and we will see how the community feels.

Alpha2
29 Jul 2009, 03:38am
Support removal, this is an epic fail map.

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 04:48am
Great map, solid gameplay, many things to do, multiple secrets, a flyable helicopter (which it seems in any other map you guys would be orgasming over), a train.

I don't see how you guys can hate on this map, yet want to keep cliff_escape on the servers? This map is miles better...

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 05:32am
Great map, solid gameplay, many things to do, multiple secrets, a flyable helicopter (which it seems in any other map you guys would be orgasming over), a train.

I don't see how you guys can hate on this map, yet want to keep cliff_escape on the servers? This map is miles better...

wow really? lol Miles better? yea maybe if your just plain dumb when it comes to what makes a good map.

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 05:54am
wow really? lol Miles better? yea maybe if your just plain dumb when it comes to what makes a good map.

so what makes cliff_escape better? (this map: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/89124)

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 06:03am
so what makes cliff_escape better? (this map: http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/89124)

The fact that it doesnt suck maybe would be a good reason, also you dont camp on a temple for 6 mins till the heli comes and Tk's you. Or when the door on the temple does open, you die anyway even if your on the boxes sometimes....but no dude...great map. lol

Since we allow these kinds of fail maps to stay on the server based on a 5% populace opinion, why not bring all the maps that 1-3 people liked but everyone else hated? lol Cliff escape, alot more people like then this horrible excuse for a escape map.

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 06:09am
The fact that it doesnt suck maybe would be a good reason, also you dont camp on a temple for 6 mins till the heli comes and Tk's you. Or when the door on the temple does open, you die anyway even if your on the boxes sometimes....but no dude...great map. lol

Since we allow these kinds of fail maps to stay on the server based on a 5% populace opinion, why not bring all the maps that 1-3 people liked but everyone else hated? lol Cliff escape, alot more people like then this horrible excuse for a escape map.

LMAO

I asked you what was better about cliff_escape, not what you hate about atix_extinction, maybe learn how to read before you insult others

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 06:12am
LMAO

I asked you what was better about cliff_escape, not what you hate about atix_extinction, maybe learn how to read before you insult others

How was I insulting you, maybe you should read better before thinking someone insulted you. ;) And I jus ttold you what was better about cliff escape;

The fact that it doesnt suck maybe would be a good reason

Thats all there is to it, its a escape map where you actually escape from zombies...yea I know..weird concept. Please bare with me tho, this happens to be a escape server afterall. ;)

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 06:24am

Maybe you should look at your own posts

And your reason for cliff_escape being better is that "it doesn't suck"? wow, you are obviously very good at this argument/discussion thing

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 06:32am
Maybe you should look at your own posts

And your reason for cliff_escape being better is that "it doesn't suck"? wow, you are obviously very good at this argument/discussion thing

That was 2 post ago, you replied to my post after that one without even acknowledging me saying that in your post after that one. lol Keep up with the convo please, also I dont have to prove shit to you. This isnt a cliff removal thread, so if you have nothing else to say that hasnt already been said about this map then why try to compare two totally different maps? Apples and Oranges dude;

The bottem line is this, the map isnt played at all barely the fact that you have some kind of connection to it is fair, and I will respect that. Altho the fact is this, it gets rtved before its barely played, the longest I have been on this map in our own escape server when it gets put on is 3-5 mins before getting rtved, and the last time I even seen it on has been months.

Its a map that needs to be retired, it has its cons and pros, but honestly the cons outweigh the pros. I already listed everything wrong with the map in this thread already so unless you have anything to add to what you havent already said then I think you and me are done with this convo. ;)

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 06:49am
You shouldn't insult someone else's opinon when it doesn't match yours

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 06:54am
You shouldn't insult someone else's opinon when it doesn't match yours

lol really? Well im sorry I hurt your feelings...want a hug? :P

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 06:56am
It has nothing to do with my feelings, more to do with your behavior. If this was a politics thread i would of half expected an opinion being insulted, but in a map removal thread?

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 06:58am
It has nothing to do with my feelings, more to do with your behavior. If this was a politics thread i would of half expected an opinion being insulted, but in a map removal thread?

I take it personal when I argue, no matter the subject. I believe I only insulted ure opinion once in my first post, so I dont think it is that big of a deal. Would be different if I did it in every post I made to you which I didnt.

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 07:01am
The only reason i've been having this argument with you was because you insulted me in your first post

Drox
29 Jul 2009, 07:02am
The only reason i've been having this argument with you was because you insulted me in your first post

Well im glad we had this convo, since I believe I helped my case about this map with our discussion. So it worked out. lol

Jaffa
29 Jul 2009, 07:09am
You have given better reasons now for removal :)

Although i still would like the map to stay

Olli3
29 Jul 2009, 11:51am
I support removal of the map. I rarely see it played, and when it is, it gets rtv'd pretty fast.

*Queen VenomousFate*
31 Jul 2009, 12:58am
I am still having trouble with this map. At one point in our history, this map was one of our core maps along with boat_escape and island_escape and ATIX_helicopter. People loved this map for so long, and now I have trouble believing that people all of a sudden hate it.

I truly believe this is the Mines of Moria Effect. Before MoM, everyone liked to play maps that were simple, straight forward, and to the point. But then MoM came in and shook things up, the map added intricate detailing, an interactive world, objects that effect other players when held, and other new ideas. Do not get me wrong, this map was definatly a breath of fresh air, however, I believe it has made people think that this should be the Standard for Zombie Escape maps, instead of the best of the best.

Because people now consider this the standard, they begin to look down upon our older, simpler maps, and criticize them for things that were once very common in escape maps i.e. excessive team killing machines (vehicles), linear pathways, simple layouts. In the old maps, you basically ran like hell until you got to the end, at which point you held. MoM was the first major map to come in and shake things up by adding numerous hold points, each with its own special touch. It is because of this that the temple in extinction now looks so bad, because it is a relic of the days when standing on top of a block and shooting back zombies was about all you could expect at the end of the map, when now we have things like rocking bridges, closing doors and a protective bubble.

If we continue to hold Mines of Moria as the standard for zombie escape maps, the only thing we can expect is the eventual decline of all other maps until MoM is the only one left. Much like how Crackhouse once dominated the CS scene and dedicated entire servers to the map. I fear that as older players move on, and new players enter our servers and play Mines of Moria, they will never have the same respect for the classic maps as did the older players.

Do not get me wrong, Mines Of Moria is quite possibly the greatest Zombie Escape map ever created, but because of that we must set MoM as the ideal, not the standard, to ensure that other maps still have a chance to survive.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Jul 2009, 04:36am
well said venomous couldnt say it better.

Old School maps i prefure more then the maps now a days.
I dont even want to play escape since everybody just RTV's for Mines of Moria instead of just the normal maps.

Its fun for 2 or 3 rounds yes but after that its annoying and i just want to play the escape maps where you have hours of fun then having 5 min of fun on MoM.

This map was the Bomb 9 months ago. just camping with an awp or shotgun on the temple trying to survive, having tons of fun, a screaming raven in the mic when zombie comes, killing zombies with a chopper (yes it is possible i did it numerous of times :P ).

To tell you these maps give tons and hours of fun when the fun players are there and not the ones that only comes for kills or being a serious player.
Loosen up have fun its just a game and escape should be fun.

I came back after a 7 months break and i dont like the escape server because of maps like MoM or ze_cliff as jaffa already suggested to remove.

MoM because of it always gets voted and ze cliff escape because there is not enough balans in the map. 9/10 times zombies win. you run a short part to the elevator and the round is over because 99% of the time there will be a zombie in the elevator and everybody gets zombiefied and its goodbye humans.

then i rather prefer atix_extinction staying because this one is balanced and cliff isnt.
Im not looking and how graphic a map is. I look at the gameplay of the map and how funny a map can be and not how beautiful it must be or how serious the map must be.

this is just to add something btw from an old school player :wink:

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 05:37am
My god do you people even read my post? I am not comparing it to any other map. This map out of all the old ones has to be the most shitty. Even BEFORE Mines existed people hated playing this map and it would get RTVed ASAP.

Stop using Mines of Moria as a excuse to keep horrible fucking maps on the server, I gave you all the reasons why this map is not good;

Glitchy nuke safe spots where you may die even if u think your safe.
Camping 6 mins on temple or turning into a zombie going to the heli.
Heli is used more for Tking every other round then actually saving people.
No way for zombies to win unless someone opens the temple which they usually dont.
And finally, not even that big of a escape map where ATIX heli is more of a escape map then this map.

Even a monkey could atleast agree that this map even before MoM wasnt that great. I gave perfect reasoning why this map should be gone, if every map should stay based on a 5% liked basis then bring every single map back that yall got rid of for unpopularity.

Stop using double standards with maps, Island and ATIX Heli are great maps, this map in no way, shape or form even compares to those maps. So stop comparing this map to actual good old maps, its not good nor should it be in the same group as the old good maps.

Zargotelc
31 Jul 2009, 06:40am
I am still having trouble with this map. At one point in our history, this map was one of our core maps along with boat_escape and island_escape and ATIX_helicopter. People loved this map for so long, and now I have trouble believing that people all of a sudden hate it.

I truly believe this is the Mines of Moria Effect. Before MoM, everyone liked to play maps that were simple, straight forward, and to the point. But then MoM came in and shook things up, the map added intricate detailing, an interactive world, objects that effect other players when held, and other new ideas. Do not get me wrong, this map was definatly a breath of fresh air, however, I believe it has made people think that this should be the Standard for Zombie Escape maps, instead of the best of the best.

Because people now consider this the standard, they begin to look down upon our older, simpler maps, and criticize them for things that were once very common in escape maps i.e. excessive team killing machines (vehicles), linear pathways, simple layouts. In the old maps, you basically ran like hell until you got to the end, at which point you held. MoM was the first major map to come in and shake things up by adding numerous hold points, each with its own special touch. It is because of this that the temple in extinction now looks so bad, because it is a relic of the days when standing on top of a block and shooting back zombies was about all you could expect at the end of the map, when now we have things like rocking bridges, closing doors and a protective bubble.

If we continue to hold Mines of Moria as the standard for zombie escape maps, the only thing we can expect is the eventual decline of all other maps until MoM is the only one left. Much like how Crackhouse once dominated the CS scene and dedicated entire servers to the map. I fear that as older players move on, and new players enter our servers and play Mines of Moria, they will never have the same respect for the classic maps as did the older players.

Do not get me wrong, Mines Of Moria is quite possibly the greatest Zombie Escape map ever created, but because of that we must set MoM as the ideal, not the standard, to ensure that other maps still have a chance to survive.

I do agree that the arrival of Mines of Moria and similarly themed LOTR maps have made some of the older maps such as arctic and extinction irrelevant. We barely play one of my favorites, Boat escape 5, instead everyone is so eager for Mt Doom that they will rtv within 10 minutes of arrival.

As for extinction, I've said before that the map isn't popular, but there are other maps like Panic which aren't played as much either, yet stick around on the server. It is an old-school map, but I can also see the issues some of the players might have with glitchy and faulty vehicles, as well as gameplay.

b0red
31 Jul 2009, 08:09am
i agree this map is plain crap, at least atix heli is better and is much more fun in my opinion, ya so i agree on removing this map, plus lots of ways to glitch out of the map it happens alot when im in

Jaffa
31 Jul 2009, 08:14am
If you can give exmaples of this gltichign out the map, i can pass them on to atix

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 08:42am
If you can give exmaples of this gltichign out the map, i can pass them on to atix

I have never witnessed glitching out the map, but there is enough glitches on that map that it really doesnt matter.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Jul 2009, 08:52am
if you pass it on atix makes a fix for the map.
the map is btw not that bad as you guys say it.

Zombies can win also. i have witness it thousand of times.
Its only the how do people make it.

you guys make it sound like a horrible map while in fact it isnt that horrible and thats why he made an example between MoM and the older maps.

people make it sound bad while it isnt but because some newer players only know the newer generation maps they find the older bad.

When the rise of the escape maps came it was one of the populair maps here and every server that used escape as a theme. even on fpsbanana it was a populair map.

Yes i defend this map because Atix is a great escape mapper.
and he can fix the problems IF people would help him with the glitches and stuff.
but i see some people dont want to take the effort to say it.

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 08:54am
if you pass it on atix makes a fix for the map.
the map is btw not that bad as you guys say it.

Zombies can win also. i have witness it thousand of times.
Its only the how do people make it.

you guys make it sound like a horrible map while in fact it isnt that horrible and thats why he made an example between MoM and the older maps.

people make it sound bad while it isnt but because some newer players only know the newer generation maps they find the older bad.

When the rise of the escape maps came it was one of the populair maps here and every server that used escape as a theme. even on fpsbanana it was a populair map.

Yes i defend this map because Atix is a great escape mapper.
and he can fix the problems IF people would help him with the glitches and stuff.
but i see some people dont want to take the effort to say it.

The map isnt even on FPS banana anymore, also why would he fix the worse map he made when im sure he could be busy making even better maps? Kind of pointless.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Jul 2009, 09:07am
maby you should look better at mappers and keep your comment with you.
the map maby can be off fps it was populair back then.
now people only look at maps like MoM thats why we say this.

but nvm i see you dont have experience with old maps.

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 09:37am
maby you should look better at mappers and keep your comment with you.
the map maby can be off fps it was populair back then.
now people only look at maps like MoM thats why we say this.

but nvm i see you dont have experience with old maps.

Ive probably been playing just as long if not longer then you, I think you should learn to read before commenting or atleast play the map instead of only tryin to remember what it was like when you played it.

I gave a complete list of what is wrong with this map, so if it stays just because yall never want to play it but its nice to look at on the nominate list then really whats the point of a removal spot on the forums?

It seems it doesnt matter whats wrong with the map aslong as numbnuts still think its pretty to look at when the map itself has so many fuck ups that the fact that LOTR maps are even on the server doesnt even matter.

A shitty map is a shitty map, get over it.

Jaffa
31 Jul 2009, 10:09am
Drox you already gave some good reasons why you want it removed, you don't have to reply against every post, its for the AOs to decide now

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 10:54am
Drox you already gave some good reasons why you want it removed, you don't have to reply against every post, its for the AOs to decide now

Well the guy personally insulted me, so I had to repost. lol

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Jul 2009, 10:58am
Ive probably been playing just as long if not longer then you, I think you should learn to read before commenting or atleast play the map instead of only tryin to remember what it was like when you played it.

I gave a complete list of what is wrong with this map, so if it stays just because yall never want to play it but its nice to look at on the nominate list then really whats the point of a removal spot on the forums?

It seems it doesnt matter whats wrong with the map aslong as numbnuts still think its pretty to look at when the map itself has so many fuck ups that the fact that LOTR maps are even on the server doesnt even matter.

A shitty map is a shitty map, get over it.

First of all you could talk with some respect instead of being disrespectfull.
Second i played the map alot so dont come think your the big man that knows everything.

I play CSS from the start of 1.5 so i know a lot but im not saying i know everything.

With every map there is a problem but as i already said it seems you dont have the knowledge to create a map yourself.
If you would have been nice you told wich spots where are glitchy so the map creator can fix it.

But since your not nice it wont help at all.
And i comment when i know how the map is and i do know.
so just stop talking disrespectfull and accept that alot people here know a lot more.
im not saying its me but there enough members that are here longer.

and btw if i personally insulted you i would have said something else.

and further we let the AO decide what they want.
And for the record people are allowed to comment on maps if they feel it should stay when some other person finds not.

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 11:04am
First of all you could talk with some respect instead of being disrespectfull.
Second i played the map alot so dont come think your the big man that knows everything.

I play CSS from the start of 1.5 so i know a lot but im not saying i know everything.

With every map there is a problem but as i already said it seems you dont have the knowledge to create a map yourself.
If you would have been nice you told wich spots where are glitchy so the map creator can fix it.

But since your not nice it wont help at all.
And i comment when i know how the map is and i do know.
so just stop talking disrespectfull and accept that alot people here know a lot more.
im not saying its me but there enough members that are here longer.

and btw if i personally insulted you i would have said something else.

Dude, respect is earned not given, I'm not gonna respect you with dumb posts like this nor do I give a shit what you have to say about me. So end of story. ;) Also insults aint shit to me, you wanna throw them out and I can throw them back.

Z3r0 M4ni4c
31 Jul 2009, 11:11am
i never trow insults like how you are insulting people because you dont like what they post.
if you have a problem with me what i said then PM instead of starting flaming against a person on the forum.

but keep up your insult posts i cant care less everybody is free to give there opinion only you are the one to immediatly start making a big problem because you dont like what a person replied.

Its my opinion as all others have opinions about there experience with maps.
so just stop QQ.

last thing i have to say ill wait what the AO has to say

Drox
31 Jul 2009, 11:14am
i never trow insults like how you are insulting people because you dont like what they post.
if you have a problem with me what i said then PM instead of starting flaming against a person on the forum.

but keep up your insult posts i cant care less everybody is free to give there opinion only you are the one to immediatly start making a big problem because you dont like what a person replied.

Its my opinion as all others have opinions about there experience with maps.
so just stop QQ.

last thing i have to say ill wait what the AO has to say

lol How am I insulting others? I was only commenting on others opinions, which is my opinion about someone else's opinion. Also ure the one QQing about how the big bad Drox is talking down to the little man Zero. lol Get over it;

I said my peace and listed the reasons why I think it should get removed, so im done fighting with scrubs over petty shit.

*Queen VenomousFate*
31 Jul 2009, 04:58pm
Thread Closed.

I have NEVER before seen a map removal thread turned into a flame war. You guys are a first. Good job.

I wanted to see an impassioned debate, but some of you guys just turned this into an attack thread.

I have decided to keep this map for now. And don't say that I don't listen to you guys, whatever choice I make with this map is bound to piss someone off. If there was a perfect solution I would go with it. But I have no choice but to piss off one group while making another happy.