PDA

View Full Version : South Park

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 02:59am
Hey , (IF ANYONE FINDS THIS BAD OR ANYTHING DELETE THIS THREAD STRAIGHT AWAY!)
You know south park joke about everything.
Do you think south park will make an episode on the death of Mj?
(R.I.P Mj :( King Of Pop)

tucker
24 Jul 2009, 08:25am
that's probably gonna be there next inspiration i hope they do one were they make fun of Hana Montan or whatever that retard's name is

Omar
24 Jul 2009, 08:35am
They're gonna make fun of all the dead celeb's, but in the end, they will go too far by making fun of billy mays and /b/ will rape them.

b0red
24 Jul 2009, 08:48am
God south park has gotten hilarious lately, personally i used to think there humor was stupid and tasteless and lately perhaps this past year i think, ya i really hope they have a episode with MJ maybe Satan will be in it because no one knows if MJ should go to heaven or Hell. Hope it comes out soon

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 10:12am
Woot I hope they do :D
But they cant offend him Too Much or they'll get complaints from public !

Hazardous
24 Jul 2009, 10:15am
Wow. everyone in this thread is being a dick.

RESPECT THE MOTHERFUCKING KING

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 10:52am
Nah , I respect him , But it'd b funny :P

Desum
24 Jul 2009, 10:54am
OMG! You guys remember the episode where Satan dumped Suddam? Weeell, maybe they're gonna make him hook up with MJ XD

Farmer Mick
24 Jul 2009, 01:03pm
damn doooooood stop the spamz

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 03:04pm
OMG! You guys remember the episode where Satan dumped Suddam? Weeell, maybe they're gonna make him hook up with MJ XD

Hmm , I dont remember that.
Was it the one when it was Satans birthday?

Huwajux
24 Jul 2009, 04:40pm
Win (http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/104204) of epic proportions. I wish Russell Crowe had a real show like that.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 05:55pm
I hope they make fun of Micheal Jackson. To do otherwise wouldn't be very fair.

Dante
24 Jul 2009, 06:34pm
Woot I hope they do :D
But they cant offend him Too Much or they'll get complaints from public !

They get complaints like what? every fucking day. It's southpark they offend everyone. They don't really give a fuck lol

Desum
24 Jul 2009, 07:28pm
Hmm , I dont remember that.
Was it the one when it was Satans birthday?

No, that was about his Birthday not his love triangle xD. It was the one where he was dating that one guy, who was kinda a pussy, then Saddam shows up and he wants Satan back. So he dumps them both and sends Saddam to Heaven so he can't bother him any more x3.

And to Dante's comment.. Yes, its Comedy centrals like biggest friggen original show on its like 12th or 13th season.. If they actually gave a shit about the angry emails they got sent every day, then i'm pretty sure it wouldn't have prime time spots on its freaking re-runs.

Creeping Death
25 Jul 2009, 01:44pm
i only liked it in teh 90's

mstotler2
20 Aug 2009, 12:35pm
OMG South park is the best show ever. Thats why my name ingame is ukilledkennyubastard
DO you guys remeber when i ran into the train with the go kart.
I fucking laughed my ass off in heaven, then i was eaten by rats, AGAIN!

Dante
20 Aug 2009, 04:22pm
OMG South park is the best show ever. Thats why my name ingame is ukilledkennyubastard

umm...good bump

Bad Dog
20 Aug 2009, 08:02pm

lol idiot. Ya Kenny dies, and your so clever for making that your name. Great originality there, buddy. :thumb:

Hazardous
21 Aug 2009, 01:56am

Is your life really so meaningless that you have to pretend to be a fictional child who dies a lot?

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
21 Aug 2009, 02:23am
Is your life really so meaningless that you have to pretend to be a fictional child who dies a lot?

You've just made fun of everything I've ever done in my life, ever.

Hazardous
21 Aug 2009, 02:30am
You've just made fun of everything I've ever done in my life, ever.

orly?

LEMON 27
25 Aug 2009, 09:39am
Back to the MJ thing. They already did an episode on MJ titled "The Jeffersons". Besides, by the time South Park returns in October, MJ's passing will have been old news. Considering that last year's season premiere was made in little more than a week, I think they will choose something more relevant to then.

Buca
30 Aug 2009, 02:02pm
Billy mays will not be mad fun of... is this clear?

BOOWY
31 Aug 2009, 01:12am
Billy mays will not be mad fun of... is this clear?

I think it's got a good shot at making a South Park appearance so long as people on the internet continue obsessing over him. I don't think there are many places to go with another MJ episode but Billy Mays? There's a lot you can do with a guy like that if you stick him in South Park.

Jazz
2 Sep 2009, 09:05am
I love Cartman's voice.

iTeeHee
3 Sep 2009, 09:46am
If they want to make it funny, they would make it like "OMG you killed MJ! You B4st4rd! like when they do it with Kenny

Nasdaqian
5 Sep 2009, 09:32pm
probaly not, wouldnt really make a decent storyline or wutever

Nasdaqian
5 Sep 2009, 09:33pm
I think it's got a good shot at making a South Park appearance so long as people on the internet continue obsessing over him. I don't think there are many places to go with another MJ episode but Billy Mays? There's a lot you can do with a guy like that if you stick him in South Park. that would make a epic episode!!!!

Kappa The 3rd
6 Sep 2009, 02:36am
and they already had a little piece about hannah montana in one of their shows, the britney spears one where everyone in the world kills her for corn.

right at the end after they kill britney, hannah montana comes on the news and theyre all singing in that creepy voice