PDA

View Full Version : Player / Server Side Models

Sgt_Church
24 Jul 2009, 01:15am
I really want to make some custom skins for my server, but I have NO idea how to do it. Would help if someone could tell me how / link me to a tutorial, I really don't want to Commission someone for my... special skins that I want. Thanks.

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 05:25am
lol , just go to www.fpsbanana.com and get whatever you want!

Sgt_Church
24 Jul 2009, 06:59am
That was kinda useless to me steve, I need CUSTOM ones, not the ones everyone has, I want to MAKE MY OWN not DOWNLOAD JUNKY ONES, besides, what I want isnt going to be on ANY website ANYWHERE.... I have my own little special thing going :D

SoulKeeper
26 Jul 2009, 03:45pm
It's a really long process to create your own.
There's some tutorials on FPS banana. Seriously, stick with FPS. You'll need to learn to model and texture to make a decent one; otherwise you'll end up with another re-colored shitskin

edit: you can always make a thread on their forum requesting custom models. Just provide decent information.

Sgt_Church
26 Jul 2009, 10:07pm
Soul, i would ask on the forums, but what I want really shouldent be discussed, nor do I think it would be allowed on SG. Most people dont like the idea of it so i keep it to myself, thats why i wanted to make it myself, btw thanks ur the first post in days, I was getting rather annoyed :D

Huwajux
29 Jul 2009, 11:35am
Here (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+create+CSS+skins) you are.

Bob Loblaw
29 Jul 2009, 12:11pm
Huwa that link is pro O.O haha.

Metal
2 Aug 2009, 07:39pm
Fpsbanana was hacked