PDA

View Full Version : PB commands

Runawayz
23 Jul 2009, 09:48pm
ok first i'll start with the mic over the typing.. EVERYONE can hear someone on the mic as long as other people are not spamming most of the time as a CT i am not paying attention to typing because i am trying to pay attention to the T's trying to kill me... is there any chance of putting a rule into effect that a CT with a mic takes prevalence over a CT typing.. this way when the CT with the mic says something but the CT typing is saying something diff and the CT with the mic kills them well the T's should have spoken up that something was being typed or atleast someone should... or someway of doing this..
basically mic CT has more say over a CT typing..
this way a player with no mic can still be CT...

second... giving commands.. how about the !c command or whatever it is where the letters pop in front of the screen make a small menu with general commands for each map.. one is posted at the start by a CT this way there is no confusion over where to go.. or make it some type of system like....

a menu so spamming or vulgar things could not be posted... make a simple list...

-go to pool
-go to big cage
-go to soccer/football
-go to solitary
-go to sauna
-go to theater
-go to library

i think that would cover everything and then place a rule in effect to where if a CT's spams unnecessarily, consequences will be given accordingly...

TheTruth
23 Jul 2009, 09:50pm
Imo I think this is a good idea. Although sometimes CT's might want T's to go somewhere thats not on the list.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 10:04pm
What if there was a script for every map for places specifically for that map? I'm pretty sure it would be a lot of hard work but I think it would help a little bit more.

Flick
23 Jul 2009, 11:52pm
Great idea with a little work it could work

XeNo
24 Jul 2009, 12:00am
What if there was a script for every map for places specifically for that map? I'm pretty sure it would be a lot of hard work but I think it would help a little bit more.
It isn't hard to make/edit a list of commands. It'd just be annoying to do it for every map then set up each map with a different script.

Problem with it is that people could just spam !c or all guards use it at once and it ends up spamming different areas to go.

Runski
24 Jul 2009, 12:55am
We still need to add in, no detours or delays,

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 05:01am
Hmm, that could work.
But as XeNo said ppl may spam it and have more then 1 place to go to

b0red
25 Jul 2009, 06:39pm
Why don't we add teh !c (command) thing for cts it makes there command big bold and green and when it is in !c there is no wavering on the subject because T's cannot talk over the cts and confuse them. I'll look around for this mod

Neo
25 Jul 2009, 06:50pm
I dont get it realy, first of all you say that people with mic is the ones who give order, then you ask for a script to make command with text ????? Makes no sense to me.

And also this thing about those without mic cant give commands... so you mean that people who realy cant afford to buy a mic is not allowed to give commands and play the game as it should be played ?

We have discussed those rules 100 times before and the answer is still going to be no

Acessed
26 Jul 2009, 04:28am
Could be nice for people without mics but i think when people with mics give out rules it makes it that much more fun if anyone gets what i mean lol

Runawayz
26 Jul 2009, 06:57pm
I dont get it realy, first of all you say that people with mic is the ones who give order, then you ask for a script to make command with text ????? Makes no sense to me.

And also this thing about those without mic cant give commands... so you mean that people who realy cant afford to buy a mic is not allowed to give commands and play the game as it should be played ?

We have discussed those rules 100 times before and the answer is still going to be no

i guess i was sort of putting it out there as an either or.. but the !c being the one id like the most...
as for the spamming make it so a CT can only use !c for the first min or 30 secs of a map this way at least the first place is clear where to go after that make it mic or typed commands... you could add to the list with / for ones that are on some and not on others... pool/soccer, solitary/disco, etc...

Z3r0 M4ni4c
30 Jul 2009, 04:27am
it wouldnt work do.
Since people will spam that chat when there ct.

Same with the commands it doesnt bother if its the first minute or 30 sec.
People will spam with the commands and will confuse everyone and you get QQ all over.

If you want this mod to work you should randomly (everyround) let one ct give commands and nothing more.

Runawayz
30 Jul 2009, 05:10pm
it wouldnt work do.
Since people will spam that chat when there ct.

Same with the commands it doesnt bother if its the first minute or 30 sec.
People will spam with the commands and will confuse everyone and you get QQ all over.

If you want this mod to work you should randomly (everyround) let one ct give commands and nothing more.

i thought about this also.. BUT there are ALOT of CT's that do nothing but enforce what other CT's say or the CT would be a noob to the server and not realize he has command for that round..

SoulKeeper
31 Jul 2009, 01:33am
People raged when I went into PB with a robotic HLSS command list. LOL.

SilentGuns
1 Aug 2009, 12:23pm
lol... I suggest not playing PB at all . The rules in general are just pussyfied. Just make it that all CT-s have to have mic and then its all sealed. Nice and pussyfied.

Runawayz
8 Aug 2009, 09:16am
lol... I suggest not playing PB at all . The rules in general are just pussyfied. Just make it that all CT-s have to have mic and then its all sealed. Nice and pussyfied.

id like the rule but then that elimates alot of ppl from being CT.. or have a rule that mics take prevalence over typed