PDA

View Full Version : CNC3 and KR Nod Strategies

LegalSmash
22 Jul 2009, 10:49pm
Any takers? Here's a thread for the brotherhood fanatics to lay down what they think works and does not with the brotherhood's units.

I'll start:

I think the majority of the infantry, except the shadow warriors, are best used in an expendable manner, hitting somewhere near the power plants, or as meatshields.

Scorpion tanks are NOT useful to fight tanks, but rather to hit and run, cause a diversion, and after upgrade plow through infantry.

Stealth tanks are where the REAL NOD strength is, I like to deck three or four upgraded ST into the tiberium fields and wipe out the enemy's harvesters, and when possible, knock out a few outlying buildings or outpost bases.

Flame tanks are nearly useless, due to their weak armor, in my opinion, although it will drop power plants quickly if you can get one near it.

I use the catalyst missle VERY frequently, seeding tiberium to turn their base into a free missile shot.

What about you guys?

Dracula
22 Jul 2009, 11:34pm
http://www.gamereplays.org/commandandconquer3/portals.php?show=strategies

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2009, 09:42am
Damn drac, don't you have anything you've done?

Drox
24 Jul 2009, 10:58am
Personally in C&C games I find out what tank I like the best or does the most damage in the faction im using and I make a ton of em. Then depending on what other side im fighting and the map I'll make the correct counter units to take care of anything else that may be thrown at me (air, water, anti infantry, ect).

So my main thing is a crushing force of my best tanks so that even if you manage to take half or most of em out, I will already be halfway in ure base with half of it in ruins.

Dracula
24 Jul 2009, 11:06am
Damn drac, don't you have anything you've done?

DOnt have the game, but im always open for donations.

Farmer Mick
24 Jul 2009, 12:58pm
CnC3

me zero and cloud used to be tight on this game

me and zero went offensive and gdi

zero would go air and constantly bomb bases, i would go ground and horde mammoth's

cloud nod or scrin defensive nod have the best defense

we would win pubs hands down

ah, the good old days i want zero back

KW

we never really got to grips on due to the fact it was around this time he left and there are more lame units in this

and cloud got pissed at me + he didnt have the game

do you still play this cause id love to get back in to playing it

LegalSmash
24 Jul 2009, 02:45pm
CnC3

me zero and cloud used to be tight on this game

me and zero went offensive and gdi

zero would go air and constantly bomb bases, i would go ground and horde mammoth's

cloud nod or scrin defensive nod have the best defense

we would win pubs hands down

ah, the good old days i want zero back

KW

we never really got to grips on due to the fact it was around this time he left and there are more lame units in this

and cloud got pissed at me + he didnt have the game

do you still play this cause id love to get back in to playing it

I've gotten into it again, I'd love to play.