PDA

View Full Version : Im Gray.

Runski
19 Jul 2009, 09:58am
Alrighy. Apparently I lost my supporter, no surprise to me I haven't kept up with it. But after losing my supporter I also lost my Reg status, and apparently Im a SG Noob. Does this mean, am I suspended from my tag, or is there some misunderstandings. I have the requirements for Reg, I've been here since July 2008, and I have over 200 posts.
If anyone could shed some light on my situation, it would be appreciated.

Huwajux
19 Jul 2009, 10:31am
You bastard, I thought you were Gray! :rant:

Danny G
19 Jul 2009, 11:20am

Same here lol, dude, I lost my honorable gamer when I came a week ago but yeah I got it back in return by itself.

Josh
19 Jul 2009, 11:53am
Thread title is deceiving.

Tcp-Kill
19 Jul 2009, 12:06pm
Fixed

GrayFox
19 Jul 2009, 12:12pm

Wheres the love for me? :love: But where ever did Gray go?

Runski
19 Jul 2009, 12:30pm
Fixed

Thanks TCP, appreciate it

Spjerre
19 Jul 2009, 02:46pm

No Gray only plays on crackhouse. Atleast that's where I find him all the time...

Crimson
19 Jul 2009, 02:57pm
I miss Gray. :(

Huwajux
19 Jul 2009, 03:35pm
No Gray only plays on crackhouse. Atleast that's where I find him all the time...
Say whaaaat!?

Gray usually played Deathrun, I don't think he's around anymore dude. Unless you are talking about Grayfox; but nobody cares about him. :wink:

Runski
19 Jul 2009, 04:03pm
Lol, if someone wants to they can delete this thread so there is no more misunderstandings

Huwajux
19 Jul 2009, 04:30pm
Lol, if someone wants to they can delete this thread so there is no more misunderstandings
Nuuu! This thread should be dedicated to Gray; and to a lesser extent GrayFox. :P

Crimson
19 Jul 2009, 05:40pm
He hates the Steamgamers leadership, so he left. :(

Desum
19 Jul 2009, 07:32pm
Im still friends with Gray. We chat about SG every week or so, he doesn't like me that much now that i bought admin though XD

He hates SG with a passion. He quit because the admins got too "stuck-up" and "strict." I can sympathize with him, he got banned like 2-3 times for dumb reasons.

Crimson
19 Jul 2009, 08:20pm
Im still friends with Gray. We chat about SG every week or so, he doesn't like me that much now that i bought admin though XD

He hates SG with a passion. He quit because the admins got too "stuck-up" and "strict." I can sympathize with him, he got banned like 2-3 times for dumb reasons.

One for battling with Nightmarejr regarding me.

Another for Mic Spamming, and the last one for mic spamming, again. ^_^

He Supported me on my admin app. Me, him and speed, we were the Deathrun peeps.

Desum
19 Jul 2009, 09:27pm
The two mic spamming ones an admin/everyone else in the server asked him to play the sound ;P

He was a pretty cool guy. I think he was like the FIRST person i added to my friends list. Used to played death run with him alllll day.

I LOL when he logs onto surf with me, he sucks ass at it XD

In fact, i made this spray just to use while he was in the DR server all that time ago:

http://i349.photobucket.com/albums/q376/Maikeru_02/oie_retard_ninja-1.jpg

Spliff
19 Jul 2009, 11:16pm
This will probably happen to me lol!

Huwajux
20 Jul 2009, 04:04am

I can haz steamname?

Jaffa
20 Jul 2009, 08:19am
The hell was gray?

Crimson
20 Jul 2009, 09:31am
The hell was gray?

He played Deathrun about year ago. Very known player to all the old school DR players.

andre1028
20 Jul 2009, 09:36am
Yeah Obez is right on it. I used to play with Gray all the time in DR and sometimes Dust when it came but when he stopped playing I stopped playing DR :(. He was one of the few old school dr players like Pants to support my admin app.

Desum
20 Jul 2009, 09:43am
He hasn't signed on in 7 days xO