PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y removal

INSBDominator
15 Jul 2009, 09:03pm
Map Removal

Full map name
ba_jail_experiments_v2d4y Type of map
Prison Break Why should we remove it
After repeated play on this map, I've come to the conclusion that there is nothing great about this map that should make it worthy of the server. A lot of the time CTs don't give orders on this map for whatever reason, and there's no way to get into the armory unless a CT opens the door to it or unless they go through the sewers, and this leads to a lot of armory camping. A lot of players seem to dislike this map like I do, too. If it isn't removed, then it would be nice to see it moved further into the rotation, because I honestly believe there are a lot more maps on the server better suited to take it's place on the rotation.

Bethy
15 Jul 2009, 09:19pm
Anyone else agree? I mean, I've played this map and I like it but I want to hear the players feedback before I remove it.

Awacs
15 Jul 2009, 09:27pm
Remove.

ThaBobsta
16 Jul 2009, 01:33pm
Its terrible remove it!

MtrxMn
16 Jul 2009, 03:16pm
I don't think this map needs to be removed, i just think it needs to be somewhere else in the rotation rather than after electric so its not played so much.

Harbor
16 Jul 2009, 03:54pm
NOOO this map owns :(

Flick
16 Jul 2009, 05:11pm
personally i dont like it but i do love the colored knife trails so ima say REMOVE

Crimson
16 Jul 2009, 05:29pm
I love this map, Don't remove.

TheTruth
16 Jul 2009, 05:30pm
I'm kinda 50-50 on this map. I like it but its either camping CT's in sewer or disco.

INSBDominator
16 Jul 2009, 07:14pm
So we have 3 yes and 3 no, and 1 50-50. Hmmm....

Dante
16 Jul 2009, 08:47pm
idk what this map is, so...i really don't help any, or i can't remember oh well.

TheTruth
16 Jul 2009, 08:53pm
idk what this map is, so...i really don't help any, or i can't remember oh well.

Its the one with the glowing lights that follow you with the sewers that has the sniper and duels? And it has the pointless room (I think?)

INSBDominator
17 Jul 2009, 12:55am
Its the one with the glowing lights that follow you with the sewers that has the sniper and duels? And it has the pointless room (I think?)

That would be correct. Another thing I don't like is the overall color and tint of the map itself, if that makes any sense. It just gives me a headache. Now if the sky was dark like it was night, I think the map might be a bit better with the glowing trails and stuff like that.

Epic Bread Man
17 Jul 2009, 06:37am
Its a Clean, Simple and Organised map, Plenty of places to go, easy to find places and Its a good size map aswell, Also why should this map be moved..when Its played alot on Munity server, that tells us all one thing, alot people like it else they would not vote for the map to be played as much as is.

MtrxMn
17 Jul 2009, 09:38am
Its a Clean, Simple and Organised map, Plenty of places to go, easy to find places and Its a good size map aswell, Also why should this map be moved..when Its played alot on Munity server, that tells us all one thing, alot people like it else they would not vote for the map to be played as much as is.

The reason its played so much is because its the map right after Electric

Fast Bullet
17 Jul 2009, 09:58am
I like it

Dante
18 Jul 2009, 04:36pm

No, actually your wrong, the map after electric is another fucking electric map, WTB new rotation?!

B o B
18 Jul 2009, 04:43pm
Remove

Epic Bread Man
18 Jul 2009, 05:04pm

BANNED!

Nah but really its awsome..

MtrxMn
18 Jul 2009, 05:38pm
No, actually your wrong, the map after electric is another fucking electric map, WTB new rotation?!NOU, theres 2 electric maps in a row then Experiments after the second electric :P

INSBDominator
19 Jul 2009, 05:40pm
NOU, theres 2 electric maps in a row then Experiments after the second electric :P

Yup, and then from there everyone rocks the vote, everyone votes for one of the two electric maps, and the cycle repeats.

TheVirus
19 Jul 2009, 06:12pm
Keep it. I'm trying to figure out how to get to that secret room. I know where the button is but I can never tell if it's activated. I must get the dualies and auto-shottie with infinite ammo.

Epic Bread Man
20 Jul 2009, 05:17am
This message is for Virus Only!

I know whare the Secret is Virus! Okay go to the pool and then go stairs and press F10 on the middle step.

Paul
24 Jul 2009, 07:07am
Map stays, not enough support for removal.