View Full Version : [Added] jb_electric_razor_v6 request

Runski
15 Jul 2009, 07:48am
Map Suggestion

Full map name
jb_electric_razor_v6 Type of map
Prison Break Link to map download
http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/78742 Additional Information
Very fun map, I've played this map on a different PB server with my friend and it's always fun. It's like electric_large, except more places to go. Pool/Soccer/Garage/More Cells/More Secrets. (SS in link) Screenshots attached
Yes

Daze
15 Jul 2009, 07:55am
I'm not 100% sure but I think Beth doesn't want anymore razor maps uploaded to PB. She's back in a few days, we'll see what she thinks.

Runski
15 Jul 2009, 07:58am
Alrighty.

MtrxMn
15 Jul 2009, 08:13am
I WANT THIS MAP SOO BAD. I would rather have us replace the remix one with this map.

CandleJack
15 Jul 2009, 10:00am
Actually, since so many people would like to see this map back on the server I think I will. As much as I personally don't like this map, and I know many others that don't as well I think there is a great amount that want it back. If Daze or Jaffa can add this that would be appreciated. And if we find that this map is RTV'd or majority do not like it I will remove it.

That is her post from my request, Tcp was a fail and thought the server was still 30 slots, so he rejected it, but beth requested someone add it to the server.

If u need the thread it is Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20256)

Runski
15 Jul 2009, 10:43am
That is her post from my request, Tcp was a fail and thought the server was still 30 slots, so he rejected it, but beth requested someone add it to the server.

If u need the thread it is Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20256)

I saw it and saw it was Rejected so I'd test Luck again and see if we could try again.

CandleJack
15 Jul 2009, 10:50am
I saw it and saw it was Rejected so I'd test Luck again and see if we could try again.

it got rejected because TCP thought that the server was 30 slots (which it is not).

So it should have been added when beth said for it to be added

Runski
15 Jul 2009, 10:53am
it got rejected because TCP thought that the server was 30 slots (which it is not).

So it should have been added when beth said for it to be added

Lols... Whenever my friend is online he always plays AHG's PB, so sometimes I go on that server, and most of the maps they play on there are really awesome.

If respawn points are the problem then it can be changed easily correct?

CandleJack
15 Jul 2009, 12:55pm
Lols... Whenever my friend is online he always plays AHG's PB, so sometimes I go on that server, and most of the maps they play on there are really awesome.

If respawn points are the problem then it can be changed easily correct?

There is no problem lol, it has 24 spawns, TCP thought that it was a 30 slot server still

Cookie
15 Jul 2009, 01:10pm
this is my favorite map.
I personally would love to see it back.

Bethy
15 Jul 2009, 09:06pm
Yeah Daze, you can add it if you can. I would but I don't have the programs to do it on this computer. Thanks in advance.

CandleJack
19 Jul 2009, 11:01am
Bump?

Tcp-Kill
19 Jul 2009, 11:27am
Oh what a shame, not enough slots.

CandleJack
19 Jul 2009, 12:33pm
Oh what a shame, not enough slots.

Tcp cut the shit. It has enough slots, and an AO already approved it.

Tcp-Kill
19 Jul 2009, 01:04pm
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Tcp-Kill/Other/sgpb.jpg so http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ffffuuuuu.jpg

Dante
19 Jul 2009, 01:09pm
http://www.majhost.com/gallery/Tcp-Kill/Other/sgpb.jpg so http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/ffffuuuuu.jpg

That's because noone bumped the slots back down, so shut it We want this map back! and remove one of the two shitty electric maps plz or switch up the rotation, i'm tired of playing Electric right after electric.

CandleJack
19 Jul 2009, 01:12pm
That's because noone bumped the slots back down, so shut it We want this map back! and remove one of the two shitty electric maps plz or switch up the rotation, i'm tired of playing Electric right after electric.

The only really shitty electric is the remix version, the regular is alright.

Tcp-Kill
19 Jul 2009, 01:19pm
The only really shitty electric is the remix and razor version, the regular is alright.

And server is staying at 30 for good; i found the bug when it crashed.

CandleJack
19 Jul 2009, 01:24pm
And server is staying at 30 for good; i found the bug when it crashed.

Then put a few extra spawn points on the map, oh and thanks for changing my fucking post

Dante
19 Jul 2009, 01:40pm
yeah, it really shouldn't be that damn hard to add a few spawn points, i mean seriously.

and 800 Posts ftw!

Alucard
19 Jul 2009, 02:27pm
This is my Favorite Map and it still is. I WANT IT SO bad this is also the reason why I dont play PB that much since It hastent being there no more.:sad:

Runski
19 Jul 2009, 03:57pm
Comon TCP, just cause you hate the map doesn't mean other people do!
Please, add this in. Please. Please. PLEASE! I HATE THE CURRENT ELECTRICS, THEY SUCK, THEY ARE OVERPLAYED, IT'S THE ONLY THING WE PLAY ANYMORE, ADD IN RAZORS FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY!

MtrxMn
19 Jul 2009, 04:23pm
When I look at the map details it says that there are 32 players. Am I reading something wrong?

Alucard
19 Jul 2009, 04:28pm
Comon TCP, just cause you hate the map doesn't mean other people do!
Please, add this in. Please. Please. PLEASE! I HATE THE CURRENT ELECTRICS, THEY SUCK, THEY ARE OVERPLAYED, IT'S THE ONLY THING WE PLAY ANYMORE, ADD IN RAZORS FOR THE SAKE OF SANITY!

yeah Come on TCP Add it the other Electric maps are way to fucking overplayed for me to play on them anymore.

Awacs
19 Jul 2009, 05:15pm
For everyone who bitches about electric being overplayed, what the fuck do you think will be over played should this map be added?

Dante
19 Jul 2009, 05:28pm
Hey, acutally every fucking map is overplayed, Mostly electric, the razor will be a switch up.

TheVirus
19 Jul 2009, 06:09pm
Never played it. Add it nao.

INSBDominator
20 Jul 2009, 10:47am
For everyone who bitches about electric being overplayed, what the fuck do you think will be over played should this map be added?

U JUS MAD CUZ U LUV ELECTRIC N NO 1 ELSE DUZ.

No, but seriously, we need some new maps dammit. Never played razor/a razor map before, and the critical response seems to be good. I'd like to try it out. I don't even see why there's debate about this.

MtrxMn
20 Jul 2009, 12:37pm
Why hasn't this been added yet???????

Dante
20 Jul 2009, 06:15pm
Chill, Gotta let Tcp get it done, since the PB is now back down to 24 slots it should be easier to slide the map in.

Runski
20 Jul 2009, 08:07pm

Yeah, but those maps suck when they're overplayed, Razor's map is fun when it is overplayed!
Agree?

Spliff
20 Jul 2009, 09:51pm
Looks like a blast.

MtrxMn
22 Jul 2009, 01:42pm
So are we gonna add this map? or has it been rejected? :(

Tcp-Kill
22 Jul 2009, 02:11pm
Yeah; havn't actually got round to it as 6 hours a day i would rather play some games. Tomorrow should be upping it.

MtrxMn
22 Jul 2009, 05:36pm
Yeah; havn't actually got round to it as 6 hours a day i would rather play some games. Tomorrow should be upping it.

Ok sorry, I was just wondering. Thank You

CandleJack
25 Jul 2009, 01:02pm
Bump, was this map added?

Awacs
25 Jul 2009, 01:54pm
I don't think so. I don't think anyone cares enough to add it. Not that that's a bad thing.

Tcp-Kill
25 Jul 2009, 02:21pm
added

Alucard
25 Jul 2009, 06:14pm
SWEETT!!