PDA

View Full Version : space stationzz nuke glitch.

tank40175
15 Jul 2009, 07:15am
I would like some clarification on this...

While playing it is possible to glitch nuke and still be on station. Well just outside small shuttle hangar door, or up by X-wing. I have done this myself as human and awped zombies on shuttles. While on this morning another admin on said I should get clarification on this. I've always played this like at Atix-heli where humans can glitch nuke anytime. I only do this as human, never zombie. As zombies could always ztele to get me. Although I usually jump off and suicide if I'm last one. But I just want to hear from Higher-ups for clarification on this, as I do not want to be violating any rules.

Elleon
15 Jul 2009, 07:23am
I would like some clarification on this...

While playing it is possible to glitch nuke and still be on station. Well just outside small shuttle hangar door, or up by X-wing. I have done this myself as human and awped zombies on shuttles. While on this morning another admin on said I should get clarification on this. I've always played this like at Atix-heli where humans can glitch nuke anytime. I only do this as human, never zombie. As zombies could always ztele to get me. Although I usually jump off and suicide if I'm last one. But I just want to hear from Higher-ups for clarification on this, as I do not want to be violating any rules.

Rofl, just made a thread involving this glitch 1 minute before you.

Although it is true that zombies can simply !ztele to get you, after fighting to win on the escape pods, they have to wonder "WTF? Where the hell is the last human". If by this time the round hasn't ended by default (no time left), they have to run around the base trying to find you, or chase you down. Players do this, move and hide in different areas, or just sit ontop of the station near the X-wing ahnger and not even move; because we all know zombies can't reach a human up there.

Anyone ruling on this thread please check out mine titled "glitching in Space Station and Map Exploits". I have more questions that could use some responses.