PDA

View Full Version : Airport escape..Suggestions please!

Pink Pancakes
13 Dec 2007, 02:38pm
Hello....

I am going to be working on a map here in the next 2 weeks on my time of from college.. Not really much of an idea yet of the floor plan, but kind of want it to do something with an airport and it will have controllable vechiles and maybe controllable weapons.

If you guys got some ideas for this map or a idea for a floor plan or design, or want to assist please post...:call2:

Thanks

Haggard
13 Dec 2007, 02:45pm
1) Start out in the airport and wait in a long line to go through bag check or simply kill the gaurds to get past.....

2) Make it a long run down the terminal to get onto one of two plans that will take off on there own (timed).

3) Have objects along the way you can use to help you get to end of terminal like a buggy or golf cart or something.

4) Make it work and not lag.....

SuperSkyZ
13 Dec 2007, 02:58pm
1) Start out in the airport and wait in a long line to go through bag check or simply kill the gaurds to get past.....

2) Make it a long run down the terminal to get onto one of two plans that will take off on there own (timed).

3) Have objects along the way you can use to help you get to end of terminal like a buggy or golf cart or something.

4) Make it work and not lag.....

it would Own o.o

Jaffa
13 Dec 2007, 03:02pm
watch Die Hard 2 for inspiration ;)

Sklar
13 Dec 2007, 03:04pm
Pretty much all the things Haggs said.

Pity, now I don't know if I should continue on my own Airport_Escape project or dump it for something else. :/

Pink Pancakes
13 Dec 2007, 03:24pm
Pretty much all the things Haggs said.

Pity, now I don't know if I should continue on my own Airport_Escape project or dump it for something else. :/

nah man if you want to take the idea run with it go for it, I a have another map plan in mind as well!

Green Zone escape or something like Baghdad Escape. Starts at a area then you go through many traps/mines ect. on the streets, back yards etc. to escape to maybe a heli pad and then be wisked away to the green zone:cool:

NIKO
13 Dec 2007, 03:29pm
make it so your forced to wait atleast 20 mins in line to get the metal detecotrs, when you get there and you have a weapon, you get slapped 50 health and weapon is stolen from you, then you get pass there, you can run around anywhere till you get to the plane, and when your there, you take off and blow up. =D

mew
13 Dec 2007, 04:19pm
there's a huge plane on "zm_zef_boatescape". maybe you can contact the author permission to use or tweak it..

Hunter
23 Dec 2007, 01:08am
You should be able to go in the bag area where they where your bags go on the conveyor belts. O and put in a cafeteria with working vending machines. Dunno y i just like cafeterias :) . What else hmmmm how about making different routes like if someone locks a door you have to find another way round. But then you could cause problems with idiots. :fight: Good idea by the way.

Hunter
23 Dec 2007, 01:09am
theres no plane on boat escape is there? Its a helicoptor. Cuz if thats a plane the creator doesn't get around much.

Hunter
23 Dec 2007, 01:10am
No offence to him just saying its still a good map that he/shes made

Sklar
23 Dec 2007, 10:29am
theres no plane on boat escape is there? Its a helicoptor. Cuz if thats a plane the creator doesn't get around much.

Sure you're talking about the same BoatEscape map as mew? There are only like, over 9000(!) of them. (Hint: Look here (http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/32230).)

Tsuruya-San
23 Dec 2007, 10:43am
I liked the conveyor belt idea. Maybe make it so there are some suitcases going around on it you can shoot open, making someone's undergarments and Playboy magazines fly everywhere?

VirDeBello
23 Dec 2007, 10:56am
I liked the conveyor belt idea. Maybe make it so there are some suitcases going around on it you can shoot open, making someone's undergarments and Playboy magazines fly everywhere?

Of course you would think/want that. But I was thinking nades or weapons. :rolleyes:

Hunter
23 Dec 2007, 01:48pm
lol yea 1 im thinking of is different... :)

yaser66
23 Dec 2007, 02:34pm
haggard stole my ideas .. kidding ^^ umm dont make it a fast plane its ok to be unrealistik slow couse if u make it 2 fast ppl will just start complaining B.C they glitch of and get raped by zombies

yaser66
23 Dec 2007, 02:36pm
LAWL!!!! btw its me predator!!

bloodhound
23 Dec 2007, 05:30pm
Ok well it would be a good idea. You can approach this from 2 Diffrent perspectives.
1. Have the human and Zombie running through the airport from which they have to overcome diffrent obsticales.Then at the end have them run through that little tunnel and hold off in there for the plane doors too opena nd take off.
2. Still have the H & Z running through the airport. But instead at the end you must go out a door into the wide open of the landing pads. Get on a couple of those baggage carriers and bring the people too a jet in which they hold off for a amount off time till it start too take off.