PDA

View Full Version : godhatesfags

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 12:54pm
I had an idea that instead of their full name I'd just type their website in the title to attract more attention.

What do u guys think of the Westboro baptist church.

and for those who don't know, there are the smart people who go and protest on funerals of war veterans etc.

by smart people am being sarcastic,

here's a video
6UMP3AK5jwo
dEQuW2v6U2o
What are some of the opinions you guys have on them? I mean come on. It's fucked up in the unimaginable level.

PS they own websites like
http://www.godhatesamerica.com/
http://www.godhatesfags.com/
etc

Cromyth
14 Jul 2009, 01:12pm
Hmm.. People are so ignorant. People have the right to believe what they want. It doesnt matter we are all human. Every single person has their own beliefs. Stupid Stupid People. Everyone should be treated equal. As my friend says
It doesn't matter if you have an attraction to the same sex or if you have a different skin color, we ALL bleed the same blood

And that is the truth, I have gay, bi, and straight friends and they are all normal people. You cant even tell. Its really sad that people will stoop so low, keep your shit to yourself basically, dont flame people's beliefs and they wont flame yours.

All I have to say

Vivian556
14 Jul 2009, 01:15pm
Hmm.. People are so ignorant. People have the right to believe what they want. It doesnt matter we are all human. Every single person has their own beliefs. Stupid Stupid People. Everyone should be treated equal. As my friend says

And that is the truth, I have gay, bi, and straight friends and they are all normal people. You cant even tell. Its really sad that people will stoop so low, keep your shit to yourself basically, dont flame people's beliefs and they wont flame yours.

All I have to say

Thanks for quoting. Very true.

TheTruth
14 Jul 2009, 01:22pm
Why are all of these people so ugly?

Omar
14 Jul 2009, 01:24pm
Ok, if you read my previous posts, you can see that I don't really like homosexual people, but I would never go around with stupid posters saying that god hates them, for all that matters, even if a guy is gay, maybe he has achievement more than me, or has done more good things than me, you can't judge a person entirely becuz he's gay... only that he IS gay.

People like those have no life, really.. I bet that girl is protesting because her BF came out of the closet on her birthday.

Either that... or she's very religious.

Ms. Blargh
14 Jul 2009, 01:25pm
Why are all of these people so ugly?
inbreeding

Tcp-Kill
14 Jul 2009, 01:31pm
I want to punch that woman right in the face; i hope she dies of aids.

Cromyth
14 Jul 2009, 01:46pm
Ok, if you read my previous posts, you can see that I don't really like homosexual people, but I would never go around with stupid posters saying that god hates them, for all that matters, even if a guy is gay, maybe he has achievement more than me, or has done more good things than me, you can't judge a person entirely becuz he's gay... only that he IS gay.

People like those have no life, really.. I bet that girl is protesting because her BF came out of the closet on her birthday.

You do understand that not only men are gay.

Drox
14 Jul 2009, 02:10pm
I dont care what they preach, but protesting at a dead soldiers funeral...should be a life sentence in a federal prison. Granted you got your rights, but at that point your taking away the family's right to peacefully bury their son. Just sick.

Omar
14 Jul 2009, 02:10pm
You do understand that not only men are gay.

It's aimed against all homosexuals, yes, I know they say gay and fags, but it's also aimed at lesbians.

CandleJack
14 Jul 2009, 03:25pm
Wow, just wow.

Guys I can't begin to describe how these people made me feel, they're disgusting people who should go die in a fire.

Desum
14 Jul 2009, 03:48pm
They should be able to sue that church for all its worth. Protesting on a dead soldier's grave, saying to their family's face that god hates them and their son.. Its sickening. I think it's a violation of their pursuit of happiness. Props to the governor for trying to prevent that from happening. Really, are they so stupid that they can't tell that if those soldiers didn't die they would have their tongues cut off and 90% of them beheaded by now? People like that make me disgusted that they can be classified by the same Christian title as me.

Lux
14 Jul 2009, 03:56pm
I don't know about God but I hate this bitch.

Runski
14 Jul 2009, 04:05pm
It's because of these people, im slowly turning into an atheist.
I thought God was forgiving...
anyways.
I have many Gay friends. I dont care what he gay's do (as long as im not involved in it). Gays have as much right as anyone else, I would love to see that woman's child grow up, and say "Mom, I'm gay".

About the death's of soldiers, I heard that woman say "Thank got for 9-11" I hope to see her die in the worst way possible, I hope to see her lose family members in a tragic disaster, then I will say "Where is your God now?".
I have a friend who wants to join the Military when he is 18, I've known my friend since First Grade, We're even going to start airsoft soon. And damnit If I see her at his funeral if he dies in battle. Hell on Earth my friends.

TheTruth
14 Jul 2009, 04:06pm
anyways.
I have many Gay friends. I dont care what he gay's do (as long as im not involved in it). Gays have as much right as anyone else, I would love to see that woman's child grow up, and say "Mom, I'm gay".

About the death's of soldiers, I heard that woman say "Thank got for 9-11" I hope to see her die in the worst way possible, I hope to see her lose family members in a tragic disaster, then I will say "Where is your God now?".
I have a friend who wants to join the Military when he is 18, I've known my friend since First Grade, We're even going to start airsoft soon. And damnit If I see her at his funeral if he dies in battle. Hell on Earth my friends.

I'm guessing you mean your Christian now? Just a note these people aren't Christian. They are actually Anti-Christian along with like 10 other things.

Runski
14 Jul 2009, 04:14pm
I'm guessing you mean your Christian now? Just a note these people aren't Christian. They are actually Anti-Christian along with like 10 other things.

Still if God hates 'Gays' and is using his 'Righteous Judgement' on 9-11 and Death of Soldiers, Im not sure what people will start next about God. So im going to stay on the sidelines for now.

Metal
14 Jul 2009, 04:23pm
Is this about God?
w/e i'm atheist but i think this is wrong, they need to grow up

Taylor
14 Jul 2009, 04:29pm
Still if God hates 'Gays' and is using his 'Righteous Judgement' on 9-11 and Death of Soldiers, Im not sure what people will start next about God. So im going to stay on the sidelines for now.

God doesn't hate gays like people say. He loves everyone and I mean EVERYONE. What you heard was a bunch of BS that psychos spread. If you want to believe those people than i'm sorry, but God is nothing like that. Don't try to bring up relgion in a bad way. God doesn't hate the sinners, he is displeased with the sin itself.

Anyway back to the orginal topic, it saddens me to see this happen. But now I'm wondering who will be at THEIR funerals?

/Facepalm
I wasn't saying I believe them, I just stated their beliefs how they will cause other stupid "God Hates" missions.

However you did say that your turning to an atheist because of those people. And all those people did was spray BS. Point proven.

Runski
14 Jul 2009, 04:44pm
God doesn't hate gays like people say. He loves everyone and I mean EVERYONE. What you heard was a bunch of BS that psychos spread. If you want to believe those people than i'm sorry, but God is nothing like that. Don't try to bring up relgion in a bad way. God doesn't hate the sinners, he is displeased with the sin itself.

Anyway back to the orginal topic, it saddens me to see this happen. But now I'm wondering who will be at THEIR funerals?

/Facepalm
I wasn't saying I believe them, I just stated their beliefs how they will cause other stupid "God Hates" missions.

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 04:56pm
What I don't understand is if god hates homosexuals then why the fuck did he create them?(that's if i even believed in that crap)
Am atheist, and damn proud of it.

But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God."

Cromyth
14 Jul 2009, 05:10pm
What I don't understand is if god hates homosexuals then why the fuck did he create them?(that's if i even believed in that crap)

But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God."

Well it seems that people automatically turn to God when things go wrong, saying why did you do this. I am a Catholic, but I believe certain things. God seems like a person/thing to point to, to blame for things. Humans themselves create their downfall. God knows what a person will do with their life, and he wont change it. You make your own future and what you do with your life, NOT God.

(Sorry bout the religous shit)

Longwave
14 Jul 2009, 05:38pm
as drac would say... they can DIAF :D

Taylor
14 Jul 2009, 05:42pm

Well thats your point of view and I have mine,And God did nothing, it was mankind that caused all of it. Please can everyone respect each others relgious and non-relgious beliefes and not turn this into a relgious battle? Its really stupid.

Frostbyte
14 Jul 2009, 05:53pm
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/61ReohCr35U&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/61ReohCr35U&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRd3zzNXHUg&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dRd3zzNXHUg&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOF9no1joPA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gOF9no1joPA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(I take it that this is a religious thread now)

I dont exactly take the points expressed in the above videos as law, but those points are intriguing and raise a few questions.

Hunt3r.j2
14 Jul 2009, 06:38pm
Personally I just don't care. Do whatever you want in the bed, but act like a reasonable person otherwise.

Personally, I think the "God" point is a cop-out. Just like when people say rights are "god-given."

trakaill
14 Jul 2009, 08:10pm

I honestly, truly and rightfully believe that you have some doubts about you own sexually and feel the need to be weird about gays to reassure yourself...

here I said it

Omar
14 Jul 2009, 08:22pm
Maybe god isn't the guy you hear about in church? or in the mosque, or in any other place? maybe, god created us, to have a choise, maybe it would be to boring for us just to follow his word and not doubt it, or his excistense, maybe that's it? and no matter what you do, you've chosen something?

Meh, this kind of topic makes my brain bleed, but what EVER people believe, athiest, jewish, christian, buddist, or is straight, gay or bi, we should just tolerate it, we don't have to like 'em, but just be cool with it.

Instead of being a douche and then say that god hates his own creations, god don't hate anybody, even satan is his own creation, so.....................
This can be discussed, but I'm going to sleep

I honestly, truly and rightfully believe that you have some doubts about you own sexually and feel the need to be weird about gays to reassure yourself...

here I said it

If i said i was pissed, angry or sad, you would have been right, but really, I don't care what you think, I don't really care what you might think of me, cause as long i got my shit figured out and straight, It's all good :D

Last thing, I'm muslim, go figure

RedOctober
14 Jul 2009, 09:19pm
ok, first i would like to apologize for my religion. I am a Roman Catholic and i have been for my entire life and i believe it is sick and vindictive that some members of my religion believe it is ok to protest at soldiers funerals and to say that God hates fags. Lets get this clear, God doesn't hate fags! I believe that He loves everyone unconditionally no matter who you are.

I personally do not hate gay people and i am extremely tolerant of other religions and i am properly the most devout Catholic out of all of my friends. I don't claim to know what God thinks but i do that that he is properly very disgusted with those sick people that say those things.

Cromyth
14 Jul 2009, 09:30pm
I may be repeating myself but, God doesn't hate homosexuals. They are just like everyone else just with different beliefs. We should respect and honor that. Although on a lot of the time on the SG servers I see people using the word "Faggot." Is that supposed to offend someone? People that are Bi and gay do join those servers. And others might think it is rude and disrespectful. I don't like to use the words for those reasons. It may be driving new people away. I have no idea. I just wanted to put that out there. I think it is wrong to even judge people on looks, beliefs, anything about them. I can tell what a person is like by the way they act around other people, I know we cant tell people what to say and what not to say (To some extent) but I mean seriously. Be a little bit respectful and watch what you say.

Bodybag
14 Jul 2009, 10:00pm
and with the dedication to this woman i had to make only the right and proper way to congratulate her...

WITH A DEMOTIVATIONAL POSTER OF COURSE!!!!!
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/muchhaste/LOL3.png

Vivian556
14 Jul 2009, 10:01pm
and with the dedication to this woman i had to make only the right and proper way to congratulate her...

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/muchhaste/LOL2.png

The SHIT! o.O

Josh
14 Jul 2009, 10:05pm

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/muchhaste/LOL2.png
Mine as well?

Vivian556
14 Jul 2009, 10:07pm
Mine as well?

Typo.. :O I think.
You just ruined the whole thing Josh.. No one would have noticed that!!!!
Or would they? Nvm...

Runski
14 Jul 2009, 10:08pm
Typo.. :O I think.
You just ruined the whole thing Josh.. No one would have noticed that!!!!
Or would they? Nvm...

I noticed it, I kept trying to read through it and tryed to make it sound reasonable, but i got nothing. :spy:

Bodybag
14 Jul 2009, 10:14pm
FIXED.... now no more QQing and making fun of me =( lol
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/muchhaste/LOL3.png

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 10:21pm
:focus:

as i said in a yesterday

I get the funny feeling that omar might actually be a stereotype of an American. Stupid and pointless.

But anyway. I think it's all in parenthood. Nothing can be done for this generation, it's too fucked up and ignorant.

If parents teach kids about respect and accepting someones opinions we should have no problem in the next 20-30 years, I mean think of it this way.

We went from "omg it's a black man! Let's make him farm cotton for the rest of his life!!" to President Obama. am sure we'll get to a point where people will look at the past and just lol upon our ignorance.

As to the "don't ask don't tell" policy, it's a good a protective system to prevent them from friendly firing Red-Necks but on the other hand they have to be in hiding, which makes it Un-American because they can't stand for what they believe openly.

fuck man, am getting too frustrated over this nonsense, gtg hug some trees and recycle

Looks to me like these people woke up after about 300 years of sleep, and boom omg what's this i see, gays living in harmony?! well am gonna be a hero and safe the day by telling everyone their going to hell.

Dante
14 Jul 2009, 10:22pm
Ok, so I'm wondering, Why the hell hasn't someone went and shot that bitch in the face. If I didn't mind going to prison for the rest of my life hell I'd do it. I honestly believe every single person in the Inbreed family should rot in the deepest pit of hell.

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 10:25pm
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3664/westboro1.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/westboro1.jpg/)

how many things do u see wrong in this picture?

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 10:27pm
Ok, so I'm wondering, Why the hell hasn't someone went and shot that bitch in the face. If I didn't mind going to prison for the rest of my life hell I'd do it. I honestly believe every single person in the Inbreed family should rot in the deepest pit of hell.

this is exactly how they get their financial support, and lives income in that matter, they make a living on pissing people off and getting money from people who attack them

Danny G
14 Jul 2009, 11:04pm
this is exactly how they get their financial support, and lives income in that matter, they make a living on pissing people off and getting money from people who attack them

Alright, God doesn't hate fags at all, every human is equal no matter what, people interpret religion in a wrong way seriously. And what or who do you mean by ''They make a living on pissing people off and getting money from people who attack them''?

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
14 Jul 2009, 11:15pm
People who protest against homosexuality are complete fucking idiots. I don't think it's right, I don't think it's

okay in any way, but I don't talk about it. I know gay people, I'm good friends with some of them, because

they are just regular people, and I'm not going to push my beliefs onto anyone by opening my mouth about

what I think of their sexuality. People know about things that I do that they think are wrong, but they don't

bring it up while talking to me, nor protest about it, for that matter.. It DOES say that same-sex intercourse is an abomination in the bible,

and I believe that, because I'm a Christian. But my main point that I'd like to state, is that:

If god has a problem with homosexuals, then let HIM deal with it, and stop trying to play god by telling yourself that "his will be done."

Mikey
14 Jul 2009, 11:15pm
Alright, God doesn't hate fags at all, every human is equal no matter what, people interpret religion in a wrong way seriously. And what or who do you mean by ''They make a living on pissing people off and getting money from people who attack them''?

How do u not understand this? about 50% or more of the westboro baptist church members are lawyers.

They go and piss people off so that others loose their temper and strike them. Be it death or serious injury, they will be sued, for a shit lot of money.

They get that money to continue with not having a job and go around protesting for a living.

matt 187
14 Jul 2009, 11:16pm
http://img195.imageshack.us/img195/3664/westboro1.jpg (http://img195.imageshack.us/i/westboro1.jpg/)

pink beanie with a blue shirt

Danny G
14 Jul 2009, 11:46pm
People who protest against homosexuality are complete fucking idiots. I don't think it's right, I don't think it's

okay in any way, but I don't talk about it. I know gay people, I'm good friends with some of them, because

they are just regular people, and I'm not going to push my beliefs onto anyone by opening my mouth about

what I think of their sexuality. People know about things that I do that they think are wrong, but they don't

bring it up while talking to me, nor protest about it, for that matter.. It DOES say that same-sex intercourse is an abomination in the bible,

and I believe that, because I'm a Christian. But my main point that I'd like to state, is that:

If god has a problem with homosexuals, then let HIM deal with it, and stop trying to play god by telling yourself that "his will be done."

I'm a Christian Orthodox as well, and everyone has the same rights and have the right to be treatened as everyone else. God doesn't have a problem with homosexuals, he just can't tolerate sin and that is a sin but I won't judge ppl for it. Only God Can Judge US.

Danny G
14 Jul 2009, 11:47pm
How do u not understand this? about 50% or more of the westboro baptist church members are lawyers.

They go and piss people off so that others loose their temper and strike them. Be it death or serious injury, they will be sued, for a shit lot of money.

They get that money to continue with not having a job and go around protesting for a living.

Yeah, but screw them then.

phatman76
15 Jul 2009, 12:21am
pink beanie with a blue shirt

holy shit you are right. The real abomination here is their fashion sense.

Mikey
15 Jul 2009, 12:24am
am really interested why are they able to have children?
i mean, they live to spread hate and that should be a good enough of a reason to take their kids away

PingPong
15 Jul 2009, 12:47am
Are you fuckin serious!? Do people not have anything better to do... I mean honestly those people are morons

Killer
15 Jul 2009, 02:24am
hates homosexuals then why the fuck did he create them?

Um some people believe that god has given free will in meaning that they have the choice of what to like/dislike

Anyhow I think these guys a stupid brainwashed douch bags

Runski
15 Jul 2009, 08:21am
Here is what I think. God has given you life, He put you here, now it's your choice on how you want to go through with your life, being a fucking idiot and protesting about "God hates" is one of the best way to go to Hell (imo). Or just not concerning yourself in this situation.

And by the way, I haven't read the bible, but if someone has doesn't it say like "God is Forgiving"?

LegalSmash
15 Jul 2009, 09:02am
These "people" if one can term them so, are scriptual literalists.

Red
15 Jul 2009, 09:27am
I think they're awesome!

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
15 Jul 2009, 11:19am
I'm a Christian Orthodox as well, and everyone has the same rights and have the right to be treatened as everyone else. God doesn't have a problem with homosexuals, he just can't tolerate sin and that is a sin but I won't judge ppl for it. Only God Can Judge US.

*Sigh** I never said they don't have the same rights as everyone else. I stated that I keep my opinion to myself and let them do as they please. And I didn't say it was homosexuals that aren't tolerated, I stated that the act of same-sex intercourse isn't tolerated. If you know Leviticus 18 22, it states:

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, it is detestable." Therefore homosexuality IS considered wrong in the Christian Faith.

As for god being the only judge, read the large-text main point that I stated. That is the message being conveyed; that people don't need to worry about other people's lives, as if they are sinners than they will
end up in hell. To try and protest and say that a gay man will burn in hell just lets people know that you are insecure in your religion.

Hiphopopotomus
15 Jul 2009, 11:34am
Seriously, who wants to go form a group and just slap every member of that church, and then leave.

Italian Jew
15 Jul 2009, 11:34am
*Sigh** I never said they don't have the same rights as everyone else. I stated that I keep my opinion to myself and let them do as they please. And I didn't say it was homosexuals that aren't tolerated, I stated that the act of same-sex intercourse isn't tolerated. If you know Leviticus 18 22, it states:

"Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman, it is detestable." Therefore homosexuality IS considered wrong in the Christian Faith.

As for god being the only judge, read the large-text main point that I stated. That is the message being conveyed; that people don't need to worry about other people's lives, as if they are sinners than they will
end up in hell. To try and protest and say that a gay man will burn in hell just lets people know that you are insecure in your religion.

That is one interpretation of how things are.

Technically, if you commit same-sex intercourse and are a true Christian, you wouldn't go to hell (at least under my understanding of how things work). Didn't Jesus sacrifice himself to pay for everyone's sins? If that was the case, if gay sex is a sin, then it would already be "paid for".

Of course, I am no expert on the religion, but all it amounts to is a bunch of stated opinion about how one should interpret messages.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 02:36pm
anyways.

That was a stupid thing to say. Because of some people, im turning into an atheist? Just because some stupid people from my religion says that God hate fags doesn't mean that I gotta turn into an atheist because of that. They are stupid to say that and they're gonna get judged for their actions later when they confornt God, but I'll keep my faith in God even though there are stupid people interpreting religion in a wrong way, I won't. And yes God is all forgiving, he does forgive but if you ask for it. Same thing with your mom, you did something wrong, you say sorry she forgives you?

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 02:42pm

If you're a sinner, you can worry about someone you love, worry about their sins. But you can't judge them if you are a sinner yourself. Homosexuality is wrong, a sin but no one can judge homosexuality through a protest, only God does.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 02:50pm
That is one interpretation of how things are.

Technically, if you commit same-sex intercourse and are a true Christian, you wouldn't go to hell (at least under my understanding of how things work). Didn't Jesus sacrifice himself to pay for everyone's sins? If that was the case, if gay sex is a sin, then it would already be "paid for".

Of course, I am no expert on the religion, but all it amounts to is a bunch of stated opinion about how one should interpret messages.

If your a true Christian, I think that means that you are free of sins idk for sure. But if you are a homo then I think you'd go to Hell. God gave his only and begotten son to die for our sins on the cross, so that we would be able to live in an everlasting life. Jesus died for our sins, doesn't mean that our sins are already paid for, but to avoid sin and believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. So if you do sin on purpose, you go to hell.

Italian Jew
15 Jul 2009, 03:09pm
Jesus died for our sins, doesn't mean that our sins are already paid for, but to avoid sin and believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins. So if you do sin on purpose, you go to hell.

Is that what it literally says or is that something you figured on your own (or heard from some guy in church)?

TRIPLE POST FTW!

Taylor
15 Jul 2009, 03:49pm
Seriously Can we just stop bashing each other over sexual orentation and relgious belifes? My God, its fucking stupid. I'm a Pro. Christian, I don't hate homosexuals, I have homosexual friends I also have Bi friends as well. Do I believe that homosexuals have a right? Yes but I don't support it. Its really stupid to see people bash relgion just because we think something different. God loves everyone. He hates noone, Jesus died for our sins. I'm tired of seeing someone bash religion because we don't always agree on the same shit.

anyways. QUOTE]

Excactly what i'm talking about.:rolleyes: Its really stupid when someone sees these people act like this and assume that thats how the relgion and its people are like in a whole. Hell these arn't even Christians, more like occcultists that take different parts of relgion and twist the shit out of them to fit their belifes.

[QUOTE=Mikey;240532] But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God."

This is the shit that causes hate between a lot of people. Relgious intolerance is really sad. Its whats causing wars with pakistan and islam.

it also saddens me to see people hate on gays and bisexuals. I mean really does everyone have to be the same in order to be accepted? Were all different and thats what makes us so fucking special.

Italian Jew
15 Jul 2009, 03:53pm
This is the shit that causes hate between a lot of people. Relgious intolerance is really sad. Its whats causing wars with pakistan and islam.

The ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan isn't at war with Islam.

They may fight Islamic militants or have infighting between Islamic sects, but Pakistan is not at war with a religion.

LegalSmash
15 Jul 2009, 07:09pm
The ISLAMIC Republic of Pakistan isn't at war with Islam.

They may fight Islamic militants or have infighting between Islamic sects, but Pakistan is not at war with a religion.

Yea they are at war with Devil America, not nice America, and India, and coca cola and 80's Rock Music.... and hulk Hogan... that bastard... wait, that's Iran.

Pakistan is like a confused emo kid, fucking itself.

PotshotPolka
15 Jul 2009, 07:15pm

The parking meter in the background is overdue, she's gonna get a ticket.

Omar
15 Jul 2009, 07:23pm
Yea they are at war with Devil America, not nice America, and India, and coca cola and 80's Rock Music.... and hulk Hogan... that bastard... wait, that's Iran.

Pakistan is like a confused emo kid, fucking itself.

How the fuck do you know about Coca cola?
you know the catch right? why some muslims hate coca cola?

matt 187
15 Jul 2009, 07:25pm

dont forget about wet dogs

Italian Jew
15 Jul 2009, 07:49pm

The Coca Cola company allowed it to be produced and sold in Israel after it announced it wouldn't. Some Muslims also thought there was something anti-Islamic on the can or something.

:crazy:

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 09:43pm
Well it seems that people automatically turn to God when things go wrong, saying why did you do this. I am a Catholic, but I believe certain things. God seems like a person/thing to point to, to blame for things. Humans themselves create their downfall. God knows what a person will do with their life, and he wont change it. You make your own future and what you do with your life, NOT God.

(Sorry bout the religous shit)

Correct.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 09:51pm
Is that what it literally says or is that something you figured on your own (or heard from some guy in church)?

TRIPLE POST FTW!

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

''God's Word says that homosexuality is unnatural, a perversion, an abomination, fornication, vile affections, and a great sin against Him. He states any sexual act outside of marriage is adultery (hetro or homo sexual). Sex is to be between man and woman within marriage''

''Is homosexuality a sin? And who do we believe?
God is the ultimate and sovereign judge for sin. Homosexuality is sin by His order; it is not decided by public opinion or deceived/false clergy. ''

Omar
15 Jul 2009, 09:58pm
The Coca Cola company allowed it to be produced and sold in Israel after it announced it wouldn't. Some Muslims also thought there was something anti-Islamic on the can or something.

:crazy:
Yea, the anti-islamic shit on the can LOL
It's funny as hell how people believe it. -.-

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
15 Jul 2009, 10:12pm

Sadly that is true, there are multiple interpretations of Leviticus, some claim that plain homosexuality is wrong, some claim that Sodomy is the only sin, some condemn all sex acts between males, some say that gay men are sinners, but not Lesbians. It is all very confusing, so I just take it as a general "Homosexuality is wrong" message.

And yes God is all forgiving, he does forgive but if you ask for it. Same thing with your mom, you did something wrong, you say sorry she forgives you?

The two kinds of sin are Venial and Mortal. Venial sin is forgiven by prayer for forgiveness. Mortal sin (which includes homosexuality, as it is considered Perversion, a branch of lust, one of the seven deadly sins) is only forgiveable through confession. Therefore homosexuality is forgiveable through confession and refraining from homosexual activities.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 10:15pm

As a matter of fact, God doesn't hate anyone, was I completely straight with that?

''But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God.

It's not him doing that to us. It's ourselves that chose to disobey and follow the whispers of the Devil. Who the fuck do you think makes people kill each other by putting evil desires in them? Who the fuck do you think makes us love money, power more than others. Who the fuck do you think makes religious people from Christianity judge people when they're not good themselves and make our religion look bad and makes other flee away from it just to get them into the trap of hating God. Diseases? Oh, I'm sure it's a warning of what we're doing to ourselves but we still don't get it, we still accept strong desires that we ain't even tryin to avoid. I am not perfect myself but I do not blame God for this things that we do to ourselves but get the thoughts from the Devil that God is truly doing it but you don't believe in the Devil anyways. I am sure that it is already said in the Bilble that God will give us warning signs of what we are doing to ourselves but apparently we don't give a shit about them.

Omar
15 Jul 2009, 10:15pm
Sadly that is true, there are multiple interpretations of Leviticus, some claim that plain homosexuality is wrong, some claim that Sodomy is the only sin, some condemn all sex acts between males, some say that gay men are sinners, but not Lesbians. It is all very confusing, so I just take it as a general "Homosexuality is wrong" message.

It makes sense now, gay is bad but lesbian is ok :D

I wonder why religion is so male-sided, like in islam, a man can marry up to 4 women at the same time, but women can only marry one man at the same time.

O.o

Once again, god created Lucifer, don't forget, and he chose his path too (:

Flick
15 Jul 2009, 10:23pm
The fact that people like this exist shows that god doesn't care what happens on Earth. These people thank God for dead troops who give them the freedom to express themselves in this manner is sickening to watch. I personally don't want them to die because i feel it would be a better moral punishment to watch as everyone begins to hate them and then they'll realize that the are no better than vermin scouring over rotten carcasses.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 10:25pm

The two kinds of sin are Venial and Mortal. Venial sin is forgiven by prayer for forgiveness. Mortal sin (which includes homosexuality, as it is considered Perversion, a branch of lust, one of the seven deadly sins) is only forgiveable through confession. Therefore homosexuality is forgiveable through confession and refraining from homosexual activities.

All sins are the same, no matter if it is a Verial or Mortal. First thing you do is to confess your sins to God and then ask for forgiveness and then you stay away from that sin as much as possible. But yeah there are mortal sins that will send you to hell if you haven't confessed them and asked for salvation or forgiveness before you die, but the Verial sins can be forgiven after life I think.

Dante
15 Jul 2009, 10:29pm
As a matter of fact, God doesn't hate anyone, was I completely straight with that?

''But if there is God, then I will gladly spit in his face and tell him, "Look what you have done to us. Kids dying from hunger. Diseases killing innocent people Firefighters and police officers dying while trying to safe your creation. If that's the kind of God you are then I have no God.

It's not him doing that to us. It's ourselves that chose to disobey and follow the whispers of the Devil. Who the fuck do you think makes people kill each other by putting evil desires in them? Who the fuck do you think makes us love money, power more than others. Who the fuck do you think makes religious people from Christianity judge people when they're not good themselves and make our religion look bad and makes other flee away from it just to get them into the trap of hating God. Diseases? Oh, I'm sure it's a warning of what we're doing to ourselves but we still don't get it, we still accept strong desires that we ain't even tryin to avoid. I am not perfect myself but I do not blame God for this things that we do to ourselves but get the thoughts from the Devil that God is truly doing it but you don't believe in the Devil anyways. I am sure that it is already said in the Bilble that God will give us warning signs of what we are doing to ourselves but apparently we don't give a shit about them.

Humans kill eachother everyday. It's in our nature to kill for survival or anger. Although we have come to Control our Instincts People will still kill, Because they cannot control theirs. It's Survival of the Fittest and will it always be. The only reason you don't see more killing in this world is that now there are laws/moral standings on killing. If there were non we would eventually wipe ourselves out.

I wonder why religion is so male-sided, like in islam, a man can marry up to 4 women at the same time, but women can only marry one man at the same time.

Religion is so male-sided because men created it, Thinking that they can have something superior in their lives.

Dante
15 Jul 2009, 10:33pm
All sins are the same, no matter if it is a Verial or Mortal. First thing you do is to confess your sins to God and then ask for forgiveness and then you stay away from that sin as much as possible. But yeah there are mortal sins that will send you to hell if you haven't confessed them and asked for salvation or forgiveness before you die, but the Verial sins can be forgiven after life I think.

First i know, Double post ftw.

If the 7 deadly sins are so unforgivable, then every human being will be sent directly to hell. Everyone has Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Lust. It's human nature for this, and as it always will be. We cannot control feelings like the bible suggests we should. If we could this world would be a much better place. But alas, you see every one of these sins everywhere. So I say, Just get used to it. Unless you have the balls to Confess your own Sins, Which I know every single person has.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 10:34pm
It makes sense now, gay is bad but lesbian is ok :D

O.o

Once again, god created Lucifer, don't forget, and he chose his path too (:

A man that marry up to 4 women at the same time but a woman can only marry one man is completely wrong. What's more wrong is that Islam doesn't allow a woman to marry a Christian man which is wrong for me. I don't know about Christianity, if it's like that as well, but maybe. If a Muslim woman falls in love with a Christian man and he loves her as well, just fucking leave them alone and don't even involve violence into love, that's only from the Devil. It's Jungleman by the way if you don't know me.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 10:39pm
Humans kill eachother everyday. It's in our nature to kill for survival or anger. Although we have come to Control our Instincts People will still kill, Because they cannot control theirs. It's Survival of the Fittest and will it always be. The only reason you don't see more killing in this world is that now there are laws/moral standings on killing. If there were non we would eventually wipe ourselves out.

Religion is so male-sided because men created it, Thinking that they can have something superior in their lives.

That's what I mean, it's in our nature of sin ( Perhaps you don't believe that ). We've got evil desires that make us kill others, but you can control it, just turn into God, stop blaming him.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 10:45pm
First i know, Double post ftw.

If the 7 deadly sins are so unforgivable, then every human being will be sent directly to hell. Everyone has Greed, Sloth, Gluttony, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Lust. It's human nature for this, and as it always will be. We cannot control feelings like the bible suggests we should. If we could this world would be a much better place. But alas, you see every one of these sins everywhere. So I say, Just get used to it. Unless you have the balls to Confess your own Sins, Which I know every single person has.

The 7 Deadly Sins are not sooooooo damn unforgivable, no one can escape this world without a sin, a Verial or a Mortal sin. God does forgive, cause he knows that we are not in a perfect world. Double Post FTW haha. I don't wanna post too much but I don't want people to be blind of the real Christianity because of some idiots judging people when they're not God and make other people go away from Christianity, cause that's the Devil trap.

Taylor
15 Jul 2009, 10:53pm
The 7 Deadly Sins are not sooooooo damn unforgivable, no one can escape this world without a sin, a Verial or a Mortal sin. God does forgive, cause he knows that we are not in a perfect world. Double Post FTW haha. I don't wanna post too much but I don't want people to be blind of the real Christianity because of some idiots judging people when they're not God and make other people go away from Christianity, cause that's the Devil trap.

Amen

SneakySnake
15 Jul 2009, 10:54pm
I paused the video for a second and it looked as if she were going to hurl (attachment below).

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
15 Jul 2009, 10:56pm
All sins are the same, no matter if it is a Verial or Mortal.

Mortal sins are forgiven at confession, venial by prayer. I consider that difference enough.

Flick
15 Jul 2009, 11:01pm
fixed

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 11:03pm
Mortal sins are forgiven at confession, venial by prayer. I consider that difference enough.

So what's the difference? I take them both as the same, no difference, confess the sins I committed and then ask for forgiveness by a prayer.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
15 Jul 2009, 11:06pm
So what's the difference? I take them both as the same, no difference, confess the sins I committed and then ask for forgiveness by a prayer.

Simply the means of forgiveness, I am very picky on the details.

Danny G
15 Jul 2009, 11:46pm
Simply the means of forgiveness, I am very picky on the details.

Ok

Slavic
16 Jul 2009, 12:25am
I don't wanna post too much but I don't want people to be blind of the real Christianity because of some idiots judging people when they're not God and make other people go away from Christianity, cause that's the Devil trap.

So I'm assuming that you know of the "real" Christianity?

All religions are subjective and up for interpretations because they are by their very nature abstract ideas. One man can no more say that his interpretation of religion is superior to the next, all he can do is come up with interpretations that suit the current society and culture.

The only people who can truly understand religious scriptures are their creators the prophets, and even they received their story second hand through divine inspiration.

Also on note about polygamy in Islam, if you have ever read the Qur'an you would understand that it has a realistic implication for its time period. There is no denying the fact that males have dominated the world through out history and it has become customary, especially pre-1950's, for the woman to be the caretaker of the household and the family while the man earns a living.

Due to numerous wars in the region, Arabia at the time of the prophet Muhammad pbuh had a lack of males to both fight wars and to earn a living for the household. Because of this lack of males, there were numerous women who had no husbands to take care of them and help them earn a living and a stable life. The allowance of polygamy allowed more women to be able to have a stable family with a male who was able to provide them with food and shelter.

For this reason I support polygamy, even in modern times.

tucker
16 Jul 2009, 12:55am
i say god doesn't hate gay people although i do believe gay marriage is wrong but i don't care about same sex relations just not marriage or sex. but i hate when people get treated diff for there opinion or choices

Omar
16 Jul 2009, 07:54am
A man that marry up to 4 women at the same time but a woman can only marry one man is completely wrong. What's more wrong is that Islam doesn't allow a woman to marry a Christian man which is wrong for me. I don't know about Christianity, if it's like that as well, but maybe. If a Muslim woman falls in love with a Christian man and he loves her as well, just fucking leave them alone and don't even involve violence into love, that's only from the Devil. It's Jungleman by the way if you don't know me.

I think it's the same thing with christianity, not sure, I can't marry a jewish or christian girl either... Though if i really loved her, I would still marry her.

Ultramarine
16 Jul 2009, 08:27am
Where are these people again? *Loads pistol*

Going to a soldiers funeral, a guy who died defending this nation and THEIR Rights, and waving signs like that? Too far in my book.

Dante
16 Jul 2009, 11:00am
Where are these people again? *Loads pistol*

Going to a soldiers funeral, a guy who died defending this nation and THEIR Rights, and waving signs like that? Too far in my book.

See, My opinion of these people are, If they hate america so much they can get the fuck out of this country and go to a third world country and preach to them and see how long they last, Personally I really don't know why noone has tried to kill them yet. It would take some planning but I'm pretty damn sure the government should do something about these bullshit inbreed ppl. They need to be banned from the Usa just like they were banned from the UK

Dracula
16 Jul 2009, 11:02am
See, My opinion of these people are, If they hate america so much they can get the fuck out of this country and go to a third world country and preach to them and see how long they last, Personally I really don't know why noone has tried to kill them yet. It would take some planning but I'm pretty damn sure the government should do something about these bullshit inbreed ppl. They need to be banned from the Usa just like they were banned from the UK

http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/ii195/Dracula7899/ilold.jpg

Italian Jew
16 Jul 2009, 11:17am
This thread is done.

http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/279/atheism2.jpg

Slavic
16 Jul 2009, 02:42pm
i say god doesn't hate gay people although i do believe gay marriage is wrong but i don't care about same sex relations just not marriage or sex. but i hate when people get treated diff for there opinion or choices

So wait? You don't care about same sex relations but you don't want them to have sex? Yet you hate it when people get treated differently for their choices?

Something is wrong here.

LegalSmash
16 Jul 2009, 02:58pm

They have the right to freedom of speech, even it they are stupid. We can only hope that hillbilly aids gets them

Danny G
16 Jul 2009, 02:59pm
I think it's the same thing with christianity, not sure, I can't marry a jewish or christian girl either... Though if i really loved her, I would still marry her.

Nope, not same I just realized the fact that a any religion can marry a Christian woman, Muslim can marry Christian woman and Jewish as well.

Danny G
16 Jul 2009, 03:03pm
So wait? You don't care about same sex relations but you don't want them to have sex? Yet you hate it when people get treated differently for their choices?

Something is wrong here.

For the one who said that, that's stupid. If you do allow same sex relations then don't you think it's gonna lead to sex if they begin to love each other, that's outta control.

PotshotPolka
16 Jul 2009, 05:07pm
For the one who said that, that's stupid. If you do allow same sex relations then don't you think it's gonna lead to sex if they begin to love each other, that's outta control.

Allow same-sex relations? What year do you think it is? 1876?

Th3-Sn4k3
16 Jul 2009, 05:54pm
21st century ftw?

1. I don't care if you're gay. So long you don't bother me with it!

2. People who likes the protest bout gays, HAVE TOO MANY SPARE TIME.

3. They should bother people who loves human -> animal relationship! xDDD

PotshotPolka
16 Jul 2009, 07:33pm
Also Mikey, damn you for giving this thread a name to deliberately suck tards into this discussion, you should know better.

Mikey
16 Jul 2009, 07:42pm
Also Mikey, damn you for giving this thread a name to deliberately suck tards into this discussion, you should know better.

muhahahaha my plan is working, now that all the noobs are looking in here i can go and bump old ass threads in the off-topic section.

Danny G
16 Jul 2009, 08:10pm
Allow same-sex relations? What year do you think it is? 1876?

Didn't even get what u just said.

Bob Loblaw
16 Jul 2009, 08:33pm
Okay I'm a christian, and these people are retarded. Every single one of them. The bible says that being gay is wrong, but I don't see where it is my business to tell others that what they are doing is wrong, especially if they don't believe the same things I do. Not to mention I do bad things too, so who am I to judge others and say what they are doing is wrong, while neglecting the wrong things that I do.
Not to mention God doesn't hate anyone.. He may disagree with being gay.. But he also doesn't condone calling people vile crusty brute asses or whatever that realllly stupid chick was yelling.

And the whole thank god for dead soldiers.. What the hell? That is so over the top, because God didn't say it was a sin to protect your country. That one doesn't even make sense.

PotshotPolka
16 Jul 2009, 09:13pm
Didn't even get what u just said.

That's because you are one of the said tards in my previous post.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
16 Jul 2009, 09:56pm
The idiotic thing here is that by dying in defense of someone else, he died for a Christian virtue, aka Baptism

by Blood, which most Christians accept as passage to heaven, while these inbreds state that he is in hell.

Also, I say stupid things, but I hope I am not one of said tards just because I'm not usually in the Politics sections

(regardless that this seems to have become a religious debate because of the protester's motives).

Dante
16 Jul 2009, 10:29pm
Personally i just hope this bitch and her inbred family dies a really painful and disgusting death. And then rests in the fiery pits of hell for eternity.

Smurftan
17 Jul 2009, 07:12am
That bitch needs to get a life ...she was asked if homosexuals should be put to death and said "yes"....No she should shut up they have a right to live just as much as anyone else does. T__T

Also on a side note ..."Why dont you obey?!' I lol'd :|

Th3-Sn4k3
17 Jul 2009, 07:14am
well said xD

Danny G
17 Jul 2009, 01:40pm
;242348']That bitch needs to get a life ...she was asked if homosexuals should be put to death and said "yes"....No she should go die they have a right to live just as much as anyone else does. T__T

Correct.

Danny G
17 Jul 2009, 01:44pm
Personally i just hope this bitch and her inbred family dies a really painful and disgusting death. And then rests in the fiery pits of hell for eternity.

Lol, their judgment in front of God will come.

LegalSmash
20 Jul 2009, 09:55am
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y219/axedesign/threadisgoing-tcl.jpg

Jewpiter
21 Jul 2009, 04:25pm
With half of American households armed with firearms it's amazing that these people haven't been shot yet :-p

Bullet Wound
22 Jul 2009, 11:16pm
While watching the protest video i kinda felt like making a giant poster saying "God Loves Gays more than you guys" and standing beside them and just waiting to see how it would re-act, would have been awesome.

That being said everyone there deserves to die, and have people go to there funerals, steal their corpses and piss on them. People liked those should not be allowed to live.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
23 Jul 2009, 05:03am
Protest group: People who think being gay is OK should not be allowed to live.

People in this thread: People who think being gay is wrong should not be allowed to live.

So much for not judging people on their beliefs. Can you say Hypocrisy?

Bullet Wound
23 Jul 2009, 12:47pm
Actually no dwarves, according to the group its people who ARE GAY that should die, not those who think its OK.

And according to us its, you have no damn right to tell people how to live their life, and you deserve to die for going to a damn person's funeral and saying they deserve to die and "9/11 was good".

It is not hypocrisy.

Did you even watch the videos? Or did you just troll here.....

zapper
23 Jul 2009, 12:57pm
no one really knows the truth about god,ppl just invent this kind of stuff,some sins are probably not even sins.its just liesb

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 01:18pm
no one really knows the truth about god,ppl just invent this kind of stuff,some sins are probably not even sins.its just liesb

''No one really knows the truth about God'' What do you mean by that?

Slavic
23 Jul 2009, 01:30pm

We are but mortals.

@ Bullet. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion in this country.

Hunt3r.j2
23 Jul 2009, 01:39pm
We are but mortals.

I kind of have doubts about this heaven and hell deal. That, and the God business. Why would God do so much for OUR planet. Why not make Mars or Venus full of life and water too?

Slavic
23 Jul 2009, 01:58pm
I kind of have doubts about this heaven and hell deal. That, and the God business. Why would God do so much for OUR planet. Why not make Mars or Venus full of life and water too?

The proof is in the science.

Taylor
23 Jul 2009, 02:55pm

Fail post

I think God decided that everyone here is happy to live on earth. Mars and Venus are suggested to have life and water. Please, learn. I have serious doubts that we all evolved from apes.

Slavic
23 Jul 2009, 04:11pm
Fail post

I think God decided that everyone here is happy to live on earth. Mars and Venus are suggested to have life and water. Please, learn. I have serious doubts that we all evolved from apes.

what? How does what you say justify your view yet you make it out that Hunt3r.j2 has no clue what he is talking about.

By the way, there is no way that Venus can ever contain carbon-bases life forms, and in an extremely rare situation there may be fossilized microbes on Mars.

DrZomby
23 Jul 2009, 04:17pm
that bitch needs to die.......

i think i might burn her house down......

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 04:26pm
The proof is in the science.

Fuck science...

that bitch needs to die....... i think i might burn her house down......

That ''Bitch'' is probably acting Christian but is a Satanist that's tryin' to turn people against God.

Italian Jew
23 Jul 2009, 04:39pm
Fuck science...

:der:

That ''Bitch'' is probably acting Christian but is a Satanist that's tryin' to turn people against God.

No, she just has her own view on Christianity which seems to be a VERY old school approach to it.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 04:44pm
:der:

No, she just has her own view on Christianity which seems to be a VERY old school approach to it.

Thank you very much for the smile.

Yeah, but her view on Christianity is just totally wrong or she can be a Satanist as well as I just said, you never know.

Flick
23 Jul 2009, 04:56pm

I think he means no one has actually met god so therefore its hard for some people to believe in him i for one believe theres something but im open to suggestions i dont follow any religion in other words

Slavic
23 Jul 2009, 06:22pm
Thank you very much for the smile.

Yeah, but her view on Christianity is just totally wrong or she can be a Satanist as well as I just said, you never know.

What makes her views on Christianity wrong? That's like saying a Catholic's belief is completely wrong but a Protestant's is totally fine. She just has a more early and traditional belief. If anything her belief is less influenced by the changing of societal norms thus making her view on Christianity closer to its origins.

Also, wtf. How is she in anyway a Satanist? Her ideals have no correlation at all with Satanism, mine as well just call her a Buddhist because it would make just as much sense.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 06:35pm

He means that god was made up by man, yes man made god, not god made man. Man made the bible, and Straight men made it wrong for the gay men to do what they do. If you think any of what i said is wrong well, oh well, flame me all you want about it, i really don't care. I personally believe there is no god, but that is just me (i believe in Science and all that stuff). These ppl have bent the bible to their words, making it seem like they are above the bible, They are basically saying they want all the gays exterminated.

I just think these ppl need to be either killed or exiled from the US. or just send them to fucking japan or something. Send em somewhere where you know they will get killed. Lol.

Taylor
23 Jul 2009, 07:14pm
what? How does what you say justify your view yet you make it out that Hunt3r.j2 has no clue what he is talking about.

By the way, there is no way that Venus can ever contain carbon-bases life forms, and in an extremely rare situation there may be fossilized microbes on Mars.

Did scientists not find microorganisms on mars? Scientists also have found evidence that there frozen water caps on Mars' caps.

He claims relgion is wrong just because science proves it. Science proves nothing about relgion. Infact relgion seems a much more sturdy foundation on how we all came to be.

trakaill
23 Jul 2009, 07:26pm
What makes her views on Christianity wrong? That's like saying a Catholic's belief is completely wrong but a Protestant's is totally fine. She just has a more early and traditional belief. If anything her belief is less influenced by the changing of societal norms thus making her view on Christianity closer to its origins.

Also, wtf. How is she in anyway a Satanist? Her ideals have no correlation at all with Satanism, mine as well just call her a Buddhist because it would make just as much sense.

I can name so many instance were Catholics were wrong....anything taken to the extrem is wrong so YES her views are wrong and YES she is psycho bitch anyone that doesnt find it that way and would just even try to comprehend her views needs counselling as well..
She does not make sense, doesnt deserve to be alive or at least in this country..
Now if you want to throw the freedom of speech in there then yes she can say what ever the fuck she wants and no one can do anything about it....but thats what really pisses me off!! This is the country of freedom and How did we get the freedom we fought for it...SHE IS TRASHING THE EXACT PEOPLE THAT ALLOWED HER TO DO WHAT SHE IS DOING AND THAT IS WRONG!

I just really would like to see them with signs that say God hates n*****rs see where that goes...a few bullets would clear things up!

And Im not even gonna get into the religion fight because if you think that the fact that we came from apes is less probable that some invisible person going *pwuuuuuushhh* with his magic hand and BAAAAMMM here is human you are not worth talking to!

Bullet Wound
23 Jul 2009, 08:27pm
We are but mortals.

Of course they are, but when you say people deserve to die because of the non-violent way they live their life, they no longer have the right to live.
She went to a damn soldiers funeral, everyone has free speech up into a certain point I agree. However that right is made null and void the second you start to do such immoral shit.

Its unfortunate religion does this to people, it gives most people hope and something to live for if they have no where left to turn.

Granted I don't think any religion is right, nor can it even be possible any can be right simply because there are so many out there. How can you say you're right when 20 other people feel the exact same way you do and have just as much proof as you do that they're right.

However you can believe whatever you want to, thats your right. Just don't go out saying we need kill random people, that is no different from back in the day when religious people would burn people at the stake for being "witches", honestly....some people are just morons.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 08:50pm

No one has really met God but how do you know that they haven't experienced a near death experience and met God, you can't know that for sure. Some people met God perhaps but think that there is no point in telling other people cause they won't believe it anyways. For example, I've seen Big Foot in front of me but who's gonna believe me? No one but I can believe myself cause I personally experienced it.

I personally believe there is no God.

I respect your belief but every damn thing in this world needs a designer, a TV for example can't just pop out of no where, someone has to make it by design.

Hunt3r.j2
23 Jul 2009, 08:56pm
I don't believe in God mainly because of this whole faith thing and how everything like "rights" are "god-given."

Rights aren't rights if people can just suck 'em away.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 08:57pm
No one has really met God but how do you know that they haven't experienced a near death experience and met God, you can't know that for sure. Some people met God perhaps but think that there is no point in telling other people cause they won't believe it anyways. For example, I've seen Big Foot in front of me but who's gonna believe me? No one but I can believe myself cause I personally experienced it.

No, just no. Any near death experience is most likely your mind making up someone you lost, or a "godlike" figure. and that person perseveres that as god.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 09:00pm
No, just no. Any near death experience is most likely your mind making up someone you lost, or a "godlike" figure. and that person perseveres that as god.

Why not? What if it's not your mind making up a ''godlike'' figure. See you just ignore the fact that God can truly exist. And if you don't think that's possible then I don't know what the fuck is possible for you, cause for me anything can be possible even the most strangest thing in this world that will sound dumb as fuck can be possible, who am I to know that it isn't possible?

I don't believe in God mainly because of this whole faith thing and how everything like "rights" are "god-given."

Rights aren't rights if people can just suck 'em away.

What do you mean?

CandleJack
23 Jul 2009, 09:02pm
I was actually watching history channel once, and many stories from the old testament and the bible about god and angels are VERY similar to UFO's and aliens, how pissed would these people be if GOD turned out to be an alien race?

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 09:05pm
I was actually watching history channel once, and many stories from the old testament and the bible about god and angels are VERY similar to UFO's and aliens, how pissed would these people be if GOD turned out to be an alien race?

Read the Bible for yourself and see if it says that God and his Angels are UFO's or Aliens... God isn't an Alien...

Flick
23 Jul 2009, 09:06pm

Been watching a little to much Stargate have we?

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 09:07pm
Why not? What if it's not your mind making up a ''godlike'' figure. See you just ignore the fact that God can truly exist. And if you don't think that's possible then I don't know what the fuck is possible for you, cause for me anything can be possible even the most strangest thing in this world that will sound dumb as fuck can be possible, who am I to know that it isn't possible?

What do you mean?

Ok, so if god does exist where is the proof. Exactly there is no proof. And i like Scout's post. It could very well be that there are aliens coming to earth every 100 years or so. Its a strong possibility they're on our planet now. I don't doubt it. And i will never believe in god. I believe in Science and how it actually works on our planet. Yes, some of it is wrong but it makes more of a valid point then Religion.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 09:13pm

Lol

Ok, so if god does exist where is the proof. Exactly there is no proof. And i like Scout's post. It could very well be that there are aliens coming to earth every 100 years or so. Its a strong possibility they're on our planet now. I don't doubt it. And i will never believe in god. I believe in Science and how it actually works on our planet. Yes, some of it is wrong but it makes more of a valid point then Religion.

The proof is intelligent thinking and to not be stupid and to be aware of that everything needs a designer no matter what. Where is the proof of that ''Big Bang'' actually happened? There is no proof of that as well, it's enough with that the scientists that tried the Big Bang experiment failed and then they passed the time to another date but failed again? See I don't believe in the Big Bang theory cause it makes no sense to me, where did the materials come from? Popped off out of nothing? Why I believe in God is because everything needs a designer and that made sense of that he created the world and us, and where he actually did come from? He is eternal, how come he is eternal? Cause before time even existed, eternity existed and what does the word ''eternity'' exactly mean? It means forever, which means that God has existed forever, before time even existed. And that makes sense.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 09:19pm
Lol

The proof is intelligent thinking and to not be stupid and to be aware of that everything needs a designer no matter what. Where is the proof of that ''Big Bang'' actually happened? There is no proof of that as well, it's enough with that the scientists that tried the Big Bang experiment failed and then they passed the time to another date but failed again? See I don't believe in the Big Bang theory cause it makes no sense to me, where did the materials come from? Popped off out of nothing? Why I believe in God is because everything needs a designer and that made sense of that he created the world and us, and where he actually did come from? He is eternal, how come he is eternal? Cause before time even existed, eternity existed and what does the word ''eternity'' exactly mean? It means forever, which means that God has existed forever, before time even existed. And that makes sense.

The big Bang therory derives from a Sun from another galaxy, close by to ours. Exploded. and blew up many other planets along with it. Read facts first.

and So are you saying there is no such thing as alien life. that we alone are the only living beings in every galaxy or universe?

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 09:27pm
The big Bang therory derives from a Sun from another galaxy, close by to ours. Exploded. and blew up many other planets along with it. Read facts first.

and So are you saying there is no such thing as alien life. that we alone are the only living beings in every galaxy or universe?

Other lives do exist. And from where did that sun come from? Did that sun that exploded exist by itself as well or what? It popped out off nothing?

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 09:35pm
Suns are giant balls of burning gas, there are other galaxies. Where live does exist. If you say that sun came out of nowhere your saying all the stars you see in the night sky are just lights reflected off something. And suns do explode, its just a matter of time. Its the gas itself blowing up itself. It will one day happen to this world. Trust me, if not now, it could be thousands or millions of years when we see anther super nova. Trust me, Science explains a lot of what Religion(man made) lacks for.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 09:40pm
Suns are giant balls of burning gas, there are other galaxies. Where live does exist. If you say that sun came out of nowhere your saying all the stars you see in the night sky are just lights reflected off something. And suns do explode, its just a matter of time. Its the gas itself blowing up itself. It will one day happen to this world. Trust me, if not now, it could be thousands or millions of years when we see anther super nova. Trust me, Science explains a lot of what Religion(man made) lacks for.

Not what I think, I think that Religion explains more and makes more sense. I'm not saying that sun came out of nowhere, I say that the stars, the moon and the sun was created by God.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 09:49pm
Not what I think, I think that Religion explains more and makes more sense. I'm not saying that sun came out of nowhere, I say that the stars, the moon and the sun was created by God.

then all sins and aggression was created by god to laugh and watch us kill each other. Watch in a matter of years, We, yes humans will be the extinction of our own species, and i prolly shouldn't say this, but i dont' believe in your god.

CandleJack
23 Jul 2009, 09:55pm

Read the Bible for yourself and see if it says that God and his Angels are UFO's or Aliens... God isn't an Alien...

actually no, it was a history channel special, they were talking bout how the Mayans were possible aliens because they vanished in such a mysterious manner, they then went onto how many of the story's from the bible and old testament were very similar to alien encounters. It was actually an interesting special, because shockingly alot of it made sense.

kEvCQcjaR6Q
J3kmBI7jSkY

These 2 videos are similar to the Special I watched.

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 10:16pm
then all sins and aggression was created by god to laugh and watch us kill each other. Watch in a matter of years, We, yes humans will be the extinction of our own species, and i prolly shouldn't say this, but i dont' believe in your god.

No, my friend, we humans created sins upon the mankind when we rebelled against God when we obeyed what the Devil said to Adam and Eve at the very first beginning. God doesn't laugh at us when we kill each other, he becomes sad for what we are doing to ourselves, acting like animals, the Devil is the one who causes this to us and the one laughing at us. That's the thing I said before in a previous post if you want to look at it, don't blame God, we are the one who rebelled against him and got separated away from him. God is the ruler of Heaven and the Devil is the ruler of this earth so don't even mention Gods name into the violence of this world.

Dante
23 Jul 2009, 10:24pm
No, my friend, we humans created sins upon the mankind when we rebelled against God when we obeyed what the Devil said to Adam and Eve at the very first beginning. God doesn't laugh at us when we kill each other, he becomes sad for what we are doing to ourselves, acting like animals, the Devil is the one who causes this to us and the one laughing at us. That's the thing I said before in a previous post if you want to look at it, don't blame God, we are the one who rebelled against him and got separated away from him. God is the ruler of Heaven and the Devil is the ruler of this earth so don't even mention Gods name into the violence of this world.

But, If you will, isn't Violence a part of humans and animals alike? Do we not fend for ourselves or kill to protect what we love or desire? If you think those are "sins" you are blind. Those are basic Human Instincts. The fight for survival or greed. Its what humans do every second. There is no, and never will be a perfect human.

And scout, I liked those videos very smart thinking +rep

Italian Jew
23 Jul 2009, 10:34pm
People arguing about what can and cannot be proven...

lol

Danny G
23 Jul 2009, 10:48pm
But, If you will, isn't Violence a part of humans and animals alike? Do we not fend for ourselves or kill to protect what we love or desire? If you think those are "sins" you are blind. Those are basic Human Instincts. The fight for survival or greed. Its what humans do every second. There is no, and never will be a perfect human.

And scout, I liked those videos very smart thinking +rep

To kill through protecting your lovers against enemies is a sin that can be forgiven but to kill on purpose is a mortal sin which will not be forgiven. If you kill on purpose wouldn't you go to jail? Yes, you would but it's only that Gods limits are a little bit higher than ours are. There will never be a perfect human, I agree. And I don't really know what fend means.

Slavic
23 Jul 2009, 10:52pm
Blah Blah Blah I have no reasonable proof but God exists Blah Blah Blah
Blah Blah Blah I have no reasonable proof but God doesn't exist Blah Blah Blah

I honestly feel like calling my Philosophy Prof to send me my 20 page term paper on the Correlations of Religion, Science, and the Cult of the Unknown.

But sadly it might go over these dimwits' lil enclosed minds.

Bullet Wound
24 Jul 2009, 12:25am
Yea this argument is a fail one, Dante vs Danny G and both are saying they're right with no proof, and saying the other person is wrong with no proof.

Stop trying to explain how the world and mankind was created, its a damn mystery and it should stay like that, the second we find out HOW we are here, we find out WHY, and then life loses all meaning.

Stevee
24 Jul 2009, 02:50am
just..LOL

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 03:46am
Actually no dwarves, according to the group its people who ARE GAY that should die, not those who think its OK.

And according to us its, you have no damn right to tell people how to live their life, and you deserve to die for going to a damn person's funeral and saying they deserve to die and "9/11 was good".

It is not hypocrisy.

Did you even watch the videos? Or did you just troll here.....

First of all, yes, I've watched both the fucking videos. And second, saying someone should die for saying

someone should die is quite hypocritical. And third, people who are gay are people who think it's OK to

do so. I was trying to generalize since I'm trying to post about multiple groups. Try to read a little bit more

into the actual meaning of a post before acquising someone of trolling.

And back to the general thread and it's direction:

There is no proof of a god. I still believe it is there. Science can only explain so much until it reaches a point of "Because it just is,"

which is exactly what atheists criticize the religious for. No one can say they are right, no one can acquise you of being wrong.

The whole "There is, there isn't" arguement is pointless, because all you are doing is pointing out your shared flaws of your beliefs.

The big bang theory is that all matter in the UNIVERSE, not galaxy, came from a single compact ball, about the size of the Earth.

But where did that ball come from? This is why I'm religious.

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2009, 10:11am
The big bang theory is that all matter in the UNIVERSE, not galaxy, came from a single compact ball, about the size of the Earth.

But where did that ball come from? This is why I'm religious.

Then where did God come from? Wouldn't something need to create him?

You can still go both ways on this.

trakaill
24 Jul 2009, 12:39pm
Then where did God come from? Wouldn't something need to create him?

You can still go both ways on this.

I always said that...if everything need a designer..who designed the designer???

No watch the first hour of this and it has quite a few interesting fact about religions

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197

I dont agree with everything said in this movie but the whole part about religion was very interesting.

"Awful crimes can be justified in the name of awful pursuits" I think this is one of the most powerful line the the movie...manslaughter, killing, hanging, burning and so many other tortures came out of Catholicism which for me makes it one of the most messed up thing invented by human kind....and that for Christianity..let not even get into other religions..

RiotJavelin
24 Jul 2009, 01:23pm
Let people be who they want to be and let them do what they want to do

TheTruth
24 Jul 2009, 01:24pm
How has this turned into a religious flame war?

Flick
24 Jul 2009, 03:41pm
Why does it matter so much? People believe what people believe and even if you defend your religion people still believe what they want. It doesn't do a damn bit of good to keep going back and forth about where we came from.

Dante
24 Jul 2009, 04:21pm
I just wanna know, what will happens if someone found out that there is no god or vise versa? Would it be mass Chaos?

Italian Jew
24 Jul 2009, 04:22pm
I just wanna know, what will happens if someone found out that there is no god or vise versa? Would it be mass Chaos?

Some would believe him and some wouldn't, the same as it is now.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 04:45pm

Some people would just deny the proof; I know I'd have a hard time accepting it.

Dante
24 Jul 2009, 04:57pm
if he was real i would be like cool, if he wasn't i'd be rubbing into the Phelps face, and say what now bitches!

Bullet Wound
24 Jul 2009, 06:34pm
First of all, yes, I've watched both the fucking videos. And second, saying someone should die for saying

someone should die is quite hypocritical. And third, people who are gay are people who think it's OK to

do so. I was trying to generalize since I'm trying to post about multiple groups. Try to read a little bit more

into the actual meaning of a post before someone of trolling.

Actually no its not hypocritical, I'm saying they deserve to die, because they want to kill others who have done nothing wrong. They're saying others should die because of the way they live their life. Two very different reasons for wanting people dead, so not hypocrisy.

And yes people who are gay obviously think its OK, however grouping all the people who think that its OK together includes more than just those who are actually gay. And since these people only want to kill those who are ACTUALLY gay, and not those who just think its OK, they are different.

And yes you are trolling, the original topic of this thread is the videos and what they mean, the existence of god has nothing to do with anything here. It just seems that whenever someone brings up this religion, everyone else has to question God, rather than what the religion is actually about.

RiotJavelin
24 Jul 2009, 07:29pm
excuse my language but

honestly fuck that woman if I ever saw that bitch I would RAM my fist in her mouth and then bitch slap her... she doesn't realize that people dying over seas is to protect her fucking ass...and the wonderful thing is GOD does not kill people. But honestly I LOLed when the guy was ripping her ass apart.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 07:48pm
Actually no its not hypocritical, I'm saying they deserve to die, because they want to kill others who have done nothing wrong. They're saying others should die because of the way they live their life. Two very different reasons for wanting people dead, so not hypocrisy.

And yes people who are gay obviously think its OK, however grouping all the people who think that its OK together includes more than just those who are actually gay. And since these people only want to kill those who are ACTUALLY gay, and not those who just think its OK, they are different.

And yes you are trolling, the original topic of this thread is the videos and what they mean, the existence of god has nothing to do with anything here. It just seems that whenever someone brings up this religion, everyone else has to question God, rather than what the religion is actually about.

I hate having to repost my same point, but you seem to have trouble understanding.

The protesters do NOT want to kill the gays, but they believe that gays should die because of what they

think is and isn't ok, and act on those beliefs accordingly (i.e. protesting. People in this thread believe that the protesters should die

because of what they think is and isn't ok, and act on those beliefs accordingly (i.e. saying they deserve to die0. Note that "protesters"

and "people in this thread" are interchangable. People in this thread think that protesters deserve to die, and the protesters do the same

thing to gays. It's the same thing you are doing to them that you say is wrong. Hypocrisy. Second, I must again warn you to take caution

when using the T-Word, as religion is relevant no matter what anyone here says. It was the motive

for protest, and therefore is completely relevant. Thanks for making me push the same point to you again.

Hunt3r.j2
24 Jul 2009, 07:54pm
Apparently god hates fags, but he loves everyone. It's the same bullshit with the "God bless America" deal.

Bullet Wound
24 Jul 2009, 08:03pm
I hate having to repost my same point, but you seem to have trouble understanding.

The protesters do NOT want to kill the gays, but they believe that gays should die because of what they

think is and isn't ok, and act on those beliefs accordingly (i.e. protesting. People in this thread believe that the protesters should die

because of what they think is and isn't ok, and act on those beliefs accordingly (i.e. saying they deserve to die0. Note that "protesters"

and "people in this thread" are interchangable. People in this thread think that protesters deserve to die, and the protesters do the same

thing to gays. It's the same thing you are doing to them that you say is wrong. Hypocrisy. Second, I must again warn you to take caution

when using the T-Word, as religion is relevant no matter what anyone here says. It was the motive

for protest, and therefore is completely relevant. Thanks for making me push the same point to you again.

They don't want to kill them because they believe GOD will kill them for them....and clearly you don't understand the difference between wanting horrible people to be killed, and normal people to be killed.

Flick
24 Jul 2009, 08:08pm
cant we just agree that these are fucked up people that may or may not have something bad happen to them in the near future?

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 08:09pm
They don't want to kill them because they believe GOD will kill them for them....and clearly you don't understand the difference between wanting horrible people to be killed, and normal people to be killed.

Every person is a person, atleast to most people (I don't claim to believe that). A life is a life (I don't claim to put value on lives, just that they are all worth the same thing).

Bullet Wound
24 Jul 2009, 08:19pm
Every person is a person, atleast to most people (I don't claim to believe that). A life is a life (I don't claim to put value on lives, just that they are all worth the same thing).

EXACTLY, that's why those protesters had no right to treat the others with so little respect, and wish for them to die. You don't do that to people, people who do that don't deserve to live, and therefore should be killed.

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 08:23pm
EXACTLY, that's why those protesters had no right to treat the others with so little respect, and wish for them to die. You don't do that to people, people who do that don't deserve to live, and therefore should be killed.

My main point being just this. Regardless of if it's justified or not, it is still wishing wrong on someone for wishing wrong on someone.

Omar
24 Jul 2009, 08:28pm
The irony, well, very tragic irony here is that those soldiers fought for their freedom, and the way they treat them is like telling your mom to go fuck herself after she just made your favorite meal, it's just fucking wrong, I would call it "abuse" of freedom of speech, just like some trolls in here abused the freedom of -rep and got it removed. Maybe they should add a rule, like "It's okay that you say shit, but on your on responsibilty, if you get smacked across the face with a bat saying thank god for dead soldiers then It's fucking your fault."

Flick
24 Jul 2009, 08:34pm
lols we should let them speak there minds to a ship full of soldiers coming back from iraq then we'll see where their god is

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
24 Jul 2009, 08:38pm
lols we should let them speak there minds to a ship full of soldiers coming back from iraq then we'll see where their god is

Probably laughing at them for thinking he would help their asses.

Slavic
24 Jul 2009, 10:07pm

What the hell are you talking about man, you sound just like the protesters.

Protesting is the act of voicing ones opinion on a given subject matter which strays from the mainstream, no matter how vulgar and foul it may be. In my country, protesters are given the right to speak their minds because my country is founded on institutions where the common folk may speak of their concerns and issues. It is their right, and you can't take it away from them no matter how warped your thinking may be.

Using your logic I'd be completely justified in saying those who protest Pro-Life marches should be burned at the stake because they obviously have no respect for human life, therefore they deserve to die. Makes perfect sense to me.

CandleJack
25 Jul 2009, 09:17am
Hmmm, I'm curious now.

How far does freedom of speech extend in the US?

Lets just say there are only 3 sentences in the U.S that u can not ever type or say, and well what those bitches are saying do not fall under those three.

Hunt3r.j2
25 Jul 2009, 02:21pm
Lets just say there are only 3 sentences in the U.S that u can not ever type or say, and well what those bitches are saying do not fall under those three.

And on television there are seven words that you cannot say.

Some words you can say some of the time of television though, for example, prick. You can say you pricked your finger, but you can't say you fingered your prick.

Bullet Wound
25 Jul 2009, 03:36pm
What the hell are you talking about man, you sound just like the protesters.

Protesting is the act of voicing ones opinion on a given subject matter which strays from the mainstream, no matter how vulgar and foul it may be. In my country, protesters are given the right to speak their minds because my country is founded on institutions where the common folk may speak of their concerns and issues. It is their right, and you can't take it away from them no matter how warped your thinking may be.

Using your logic I'd be completely justified in saying those who protest Pro-Life marches should be burned at the stake because they obviously have no respect for human life, therefore they deserve to die. Makes perfect sense to me.

*Sigh* Stop grouping things together that are clearly different.

[Edited] A) Alright people who protest the protesters are not saying that the protesters themselves deserve to die and therefore do not deserve to die themselves, death begets death, unless they are stating others deserve for no wrong doing of there own, they have every right to protest, these people protesting against the gays and wanting them dead are an exception from normal protests

B) And no, my thinking is not warped, yours is for siding with this religious fanatics. if you actually think they have the right to voice out their opinion about this at a damn soldier's funeral you're wrong, free speech only goes so far as to allow people to speak their mind so long as the don't cause distress to others

Omar
25 Jul 2009, 03:39pm

wich one are those?

Gumpy
25 Jul 2009, 03:40pm

A) Pro-life are people that DON'T WANT UNBORN BABIES TO BE KILLED, how in any way shape or form is that ANYTHING like these religious peoples

He said people protesting Pro-life marches.

Bullet Wound
25 Jul 2009, 04:11pm
He said people protesting Pro-life marches.

Thanks didn't notice he was referring to protesting the protesters, still doesn't change much though.

Dante
25 Jul 2009, 04:38pm
I still don't understand why some Red-necks haven't went to their door step and shot them yet. I mean common! They're talking shit about the country they live in, that soldiers that protect their freedoms and they go and say "Hey um your son was a fag, i hope your faggy son burns in hell" to the parents are basically calling people out so they want to die. Common people man up and kick some Religious ass!

Italian Jew
25 Jul 2009, 04:45pm
I still don't understand why some Red-necks haven't went to their door step and shot them yet. I mean common! They're talking shit about the country they live in, that soldiers that protect their freedoms and they go and say "Hey um your son was a fag, i hope your faggy son burns in hell" to the parents are basically calling people out so they want to die. Common people man up and kick some Religious ass!

Homicide is still illegal.

Dante
25 Jul 2009, 05:27pm
Only if you get caught :P

Italian Jew
25 Jul 2009, 05:36pm
Only if you get caught :P

Rednecks aren't that smart. They'll get caught.

Slavic
26 Jul 2009, 12:39am

[Edited] A) Alright people who protest the protesters are not saying that the protesters themselves deserve to die and therefore do not deserve to die themselves, death begets death, unless they are stating others deserve for no wrong doing of there own, they have every right to protest, these people protesting against the gays and wanting them dead are an exception from normal protests

You obviously have not seen many protests. I can guarantee you that there are death threats or threats of ill intent shouted at any protest regardless of the subject. People get fanatical when they protest, and they should be allowed to unless they act on their intentions. Hell, just look at presidential protests; they take the cake with regards to rude actions and violent slurs. That doesn't mean that we should round up these people and shoot them just because they have strong feelings on an issue.

B) And no, my thinking is not warped, yours is for siding with this religious fanatics. if you actually think they have the right to voice out their opinion about this at a damn soldier's funeral you're wrong, free speech only goes so far as to allow people to speak their mind so long as the don't cause distress to others

I am not siding with any group, I find these religious fanatics highly untasteful and belligerent, but I do agree with their right to organize and protest. If what they did was in anyway illegal their protest would have been closed down in a heartbeat.

In a hypothetical situation, lets say that all the bloodthirsty posters in this thread decided to organize their own counter protest against a West Burrow Baptist Church protest. Following your course of action, every SG member here would deserve to be put to death for shouting violent death threats at the protesters.

You do understand why I find this whole thing ironic don't you???

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
26 Jul 2009, 01:04am
You obviously have not seen many protests. I can guarantee you that there are death threats or threats of ill intent shouted at any protest regardless of the subject. People get fanatical when they protest, and they should be allowed to unless they act on their intentions. Hell, just look at presidential protests; they take the cake with regards to rude actions and violent slurs. That doesn't mean that we should round up these people and shoot them just because they have strong feelings on an issue.

I am not siding with any group, I find these religious fanatics highly untasteful and belligerent, but I do agree with their right to organize and protest. If what they did was in anyway illegal their protest would have been closed down in a heartbeat.

In a hypothetical situation, lets say that all the bloodthirsty posters in this thread decided to organize their own counter protest against a West Burrow Baptist Church protest. Following your course of action, every SG member here would deserve to be put to death for shouting violent death threats at the protesters.

Thanks for pointing out my point so's that I don't have to do it again.

Bullet Wound
26 Jul 2009, 08:09pm

Yes I understand how its ironic, and I understand now that you're disagreeing with me because of their right to protest not what/how they are doing it.

In a way I even agree its ironic, however I'm looking at everything a bit differently than you i think, heres how I see it:

The Church -> protests ->Gays [Reasoning is that they're gay and therefore do not deserve to live]

SG -> protests -> The Church [Reasoning is that they're wrong in wanting to kill the gays]

They way I see it The Church wants people to die for no reason, and we in turn want them to be killed in order to prevent the deaths of people who have done nothing wrong. If someone were to protest us for protesting the church who are protesting the gays, they would be wanting to kill us in order to prevent us from killing people which would prevent innocent deaths.

In terms of the the right to protesting then yea, we're just as bad as the church, however I'm focusing on the reason to protest, looking at the reason, no I do not believe we are the same.

[And yes I went a bit colour crazy]

2 Dwarves, 1 Coat
27 Jul 2009, 02:18am
The Church -> protests ->Gays [Reasoning is that they're gay and therefore do not deserve to live]

SG -> protests -> The Church [Reasoning is that they're wrong in wanting to kill the gays SO THEY SHOULD DIE]

Fix'd.

TheTruth
27 Jul 2009, 09:48am
These videos are lol.

kuft59qngsU

kF5mfG0vO8o

Bullet Wound
27 Jul 2009, 09:51am
Please don't call them a "church," they're not.

Actually the do belong to their own church:

http://www.godhatesfags.com/

This is their church ^

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 10:31am

Oh, and Do you know how much Relgion does for people? We donate to the needy, we give gifts for those who can't afforad them, we feed the hungry. To me that sounds like a very good thing we do, sadly a lot of you atheists only try to look at the negative at relgion, not the positive, which is why You guys arn't liked that much.

So God can't exist but aliens can? No. Stop being cclose minded and be open minded. How do you know God doesn't exist, its not a fact. How to you explain all those maricles, On tv. There was a show of weird and happy endings for people who had been really sick but through the power of prayer They were healed. A baby had cancer. Now the doctors had said through medicine and science, they had done everything. Now the family happend to be relgious, so they prayed. And guess what? 3 weeks later the baby regained all the white blood cells and she finally beat cancer. Now don't go saying its luck or a conincidence, its not. It's happened to a lot of people including me. If your gonna keep denying Relgion go ahead, Don't say Relgion is stupid. Its stupid and unesscary. If you don't like it fine. Just don't bash what we belive in.

What do you people not get? What those people say that are their not, their not Christians, Their not catholics. Because neither of those belive God is punishing people like this and nor Do they Hate gays. If you can't even understand About relgion, don't say anything about it.

Demented
27 Jul 2009, 10:42am
I've seen this, It's hilarious. God Hates FAGS!

It's retarted imo.

Dante
27 Jul 2009, 10:42am
three words.

Mind over Matter.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 12:15pm
three words.

Mind over Matter.

3 words

Lock This Thread

Bullet Wound
27 Jul 2009, 12:37pm
To me that sounds like a very good thing we do, sadly a lot of you atheists only try to look at the negative at relgion, not the positive, which is why You guys arn't liked that much.

Atheist are mainly neutral with everyone....we aren't disliked (I shouldn't really say we cause technically I'm not an atheist but for the sake of this discussion I will), that being said. Religious people have done A LOT wrong in the past, so don't sit there and say all you do is improve the world cause you don't, you do as much harm as good.

Don't say Relgion is stupid. Its stupid and unesscary. If you don't like it fine. Just don't bash what we belive in.

Don't bash others for their beliefs and then say they shouldn't bash you. Pretty much everything you have said here contradicts itself, saying not to be closed minded and believe in god....and then saying that believing in aliens and not god is closed minded.

Oh, and Do you know how much Relgion does for people? We donate to the needy, we give gifts for those who can't afforad them, we feed the hungry.

So does everyone else Taylor, its not exclusive to religions. In fact, religions often do this in order to "recruit" more people (which isn't wrong, but when others do it we expect nothing in return).

And Taylor, amazing things do happen, the problem is that you credit god with all of it, and yet give him no credit with all the bad things that happen. Its completely contradictory.

That being said I have nothing against religion, it does a lot of good for people who are really depressed and feel they have nothing to turn to, it does in a way save lives. I just hate when people try and make it something that is perfect, cause nothing on Earth is perfect.

Gumpy
27 Jul 2009, 01:45pm
A baby had cancer. Now the doctors had said through medicine and science, they had done everything. Now the family happend to be relgious, so they prayed. And guess what? 3 weeks later the baby regained all the white blood cells and she finally beat cancer. Now don't go saying its luck or a conincidence, its not.

Hundreds of thousands of baby's die every day, why is it a miracle if just one is saved through dumb luck? That's a very week point for proving that God exists. Also, why did you have to bring back up the god is real/ isn't real debate when we had finally stopped arguing.

Bullet Wound
27 Jul 2009, 04:13pm
They're not a church.

A church is a community of likeminded theists who peacefully exercise their faith and spirituality.

What they are, in essence, is an over-extended, possibly incestuous family who spread lies and hatred to innocent people.

The correct collective for them is "freak show" - not "church."

I get you're offended by them considering themselves a church, but a church isn't defined as a peaceful place. Its simply a place where people exercise their faith as you put it.

Sorry, all things considered, they are a church.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 04:26pm
Atheist are mainly neutral with everyone....we aren't disliked (I shouldn't really say we cause technically I'm not an atheist but for the sake of this discussion I will), that being said. Religious people have done A LOT wrong in the past, so don't sit there and say all you do is improve the world cause you don't, you do as much harm as good.

Don't bash others for their beliefs and then say they shouldn't bash you. Pretty much everything you have said here contradicts itself, saying not to be closed minded and believe in god....and then saying that believing in aliens and not god is closed minded.

So does everyone else Taylor, its not exclusive to religions. In fact, religions often do this in order to "recruit" more people (which isn't wrong, but when others do it we expect nothing in return).

And Taylor, amazing things do happen, the problem is that you credit god with all of it, and yet give him no credit with all the bad things that happen. Its completely contradictory.

That being said I have nothing against religion, it does a lot of good for people who are really depressed and feel they have nothing to turn to, it does in a way save lives. I just hate when people try and make it something that is perfect, cause nothing on Earth is perfect.

I haven't bashed any relgion or non-relgion, So don't play that card. So far i've seen people say how stupid relgion is and how its fucked up. Atheits don't look for anything neutral. They only look for ways to bash relgion and bash those who believe it. Just because relgion does have some flaws it doesn't mean all relgion is bad. We don't recruit people as you believe, we tell the word of God, we are not saying join or no more food. We help those out of love and compassion. God has caused nothing wrong, God didn'tcreate AIDS, we did, God didn't cause hate and killing, We did. Don't try and excuse mankind for what it has become. I know no one is perfect I never said anyone is. I brought it back up because people keep saying God is false, its in our minds and relgion itsself is fake. And yes atheists are disliked because all they seem to do is try to find something bad on relgion and rage about it. They are just as bad. I have every right to defend in what I believe in. Which a lot of you don't seem to get. I PM'd Haggard to see if he can close this, this thread is completly useless and should never have been posted, it was screaming rage and flame war all over it.

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 04:27pm
What do you people not get? What those people say that are their not, their not Christians, Their not catholics. Because neither of those belive God is punishing people like this and nor Do they Hate gays. If you can't even understand About relgion, don't say anything about it.

So like, did God make Hitler?

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 04:35pm
So like, did God make Hitler?

Yes, but he didn't create hitler to be like that, we all have our own free choices to make. He chose to be evil. Its up to you to choose how you act and live.

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 04:37pm
Yes, but he didn't create hitler to be like that, we all have our own free choices to make. He chose to be evil. Its up to you to choose how you act and live.

WHY DIDN'T HE JUST ZAPP A BITCH?

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 04:46pm
WHY DIDN'T HE JUST ZAPP A BITCH?

Why didn't he? Because God isn't like that. If God had stepped in and intervened and stopped Hitler, He would have had to stop every sinner in the World from doing his sin and wickedness. He would have had to interfere with the power of choice and the free will of man and man's choice in determining his own fate God created us to have free will. God won't stop anyone from having free will hes not like that.

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 04:49pm
It is religion, not relgion.

Also, why does it have to be a HE?

Can this open ended argument please die, at least on this thread?

Dracula
27 Jul 2009, 04:50pm
Why didn't he? Because God isn't like that. If God had stepped in and intervened and stopped Hitler, He would have had to stop every sinner in the World from doing his sin and wickedness. He would have had to interfere with the power of choice and the free will of man and man's choice in determining his own fate God created us to have free will. God won't stop anyone from having free will hes not like that.

Then why did he Zap to whole cities?

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 04:52pm

For t3h lulz

Remember, he allegedly did something. Could have been some wacko writing something, could have been true, could have been something natural.

Flick
27 Jul 2009, 04:52pm

And you would know because you've obviously met and had a conversation with him? I do believe there is a god so don't say I'm an Atheist I believe something is there. I don't know what it is so I don't pretend to. You can't say what god does and doesn't do because you don't know him/her/it no one does and until someone comes up with plausible proof of how god works then I wouldn't say one way or another.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 04:56pm
It is religion, not relgion.

Also, why does it have to be a HE?

Can this open ended and monotonous argument please die, at least on this thread?

I don't really care if its spelled wrong. And God has always been procived as a he because of the name heavanly father and how he acts. However, some people do say God is female or even genderless, its up to the people to decide.

Dracula
27 Jul 2009, 04:58pm

^^^^

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 04:58pm

Last time I checked, DEAD PEOPLE don't have free will.

He should have stepped in with his holy p90 and went like

YATA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA

CHAAAAA!

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 04:59pm
And you would know because you've obviously met and had a conversation with him? I do believe there is a god so don't say I'm an Atheist I believe something is there. I don't know what it is so I don't pretend to. You can't say what god does and doesn't do because you don't know him/her/it no one does and until someone comes up with plausible proof of how god works then I wouldn't say one way or another.

Where did I call you an atheist?:crazy: Don't pull that one out. I've had prayers answered yes. I know what he does/doesn't do because I read the bible. Again, don't say that shit. Again. I don't claim to be so fucking smart nor do I claim I know everything. I'm 15 years old and theres still a lot of things I learn about God every day.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 05:01pm
Last time I checked, DEAD PEOPLE don't have free will.

He should have stepped in with his holy p90 and went like

YATA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA-TA

CHAAAAA!
LOL, but I'm a bit confused by what you mean, you asked me, why didn't he stop hitler. I told you that God gave us all free will. So what do you mean dead people don't have free will?

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 05:03pm
I don't really care if its spelled wrong. And God has always been procived as a he because of the name heavanly father and how he acts. However, some people do say God is female or even genderless, its up to the people to decide.

I think you should care. Religious people are perceived as dull witted and ignorant, and saying that you do not care about correct spelling (and as you seem to muck up grammar, you might not care about that either) makes you fit the stereotype, at least to the crowd arguing against you.

Simply put, you aren't winning brownie points.

So what do you mean dead people don't have free will?

Heaven vs. Hell. Pretty sure people would prefer heaven over hell, unless they like a bit of S&M.

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 05:05pm

So if I can decide his gender is he like a sim?

I want him to have a red head band

a blue afro

A flaming katana that shoots sharks holding nunchucks that shoot fire

knee high socks

a pale complexion

a Zero Punctuation "Pants on Head Retarded" T-Shirt

Khakis

A PhD in Computer science

and the ability to dance to "Flight of the Bumble Bees"

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 05:06pm
I think you should care. Religious people are perceived as dull witted and ignorant, and saying that you do not care about correct spelling (and as you seem to muck up grammar, you might not care about that either) makes you fit the stereotype, at least to the crowd arguing against you.

Simply put, you aren't winning brownie points.

Heaven vs. Hell. Pretty sure people would prefer heaven over hell, unless they like a bit of S&M.

I'm not trying to win anything. Never did. All i'm doing is standing up for what I belive in. This is the internet, not school. Noone really cares on how you spell. Unless your the nazi grammer squad. Everyone makes spelling mistakes who cares its not goona kill ya. And for all the people that believe in that sterotype shit. Then they must be stupid as well. Because they are beliving something that really isn't true.

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 05:09pm
I'm not trying to win anything. Never did. All i'm doing is standing up for what I belive in. This is the internet, not school. Noone really cares on how you spell. Unless your the nazi grammer squad.

Then why argue with people? You could state your piece and leave the thread.

At least sound half-educated when you try and "stand up for what you believe in".

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 05:11pm
Then why argue with people? You could state your piece and leave the thread.

At least sound half-educated when you try and "stand up for what you believe in".
Again this is't school, people make mistakes. Telling others to fix their errors isn't going to do much, except make that person look like a dumbass who has to have every little detail perfect. I've seen nazi grammer squads do the same thing, and noone cared.

And please, stick with the topic, don't change it to something thats not really important.

Flick
27 Jul 2009, 05:15pm
What once was a very interesting thread is now a grammar war...

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 05:15pm
Again this is't school, people make mistakes. Telling others to fix their errors isn't going to do much, except make that person look like a dumbass who has to have every little detail perfect. I've seen nazi grammer squads do the same thing, and noone cared.

And please, stick with the topic, don't change it to something thats not really important.

He means that if you don't sound intelligent, how will people take your ideas and beliefs seriously?

EX: hey guys yesrterday i saw like tihs realy big alein space ship and it went an flyed over a guy and sucked him up and then i think they flew awa y i did get a pictur tho, but its kinda blury

Would you take this seriously?

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 05:18pm

But misspelling religion in ALL of your posts? If you are stating a position on religion, then maybe you should spell it correctly.

At least wait until I correct a complete post of yours before you try and label me as a Grammar Nazi. Show a little courtesy to the hard working Grammar Nazis that roam the internet.

Well, on topic would be opinions on a hateful religious group, not a meaningless back in forth between two walls that won't really care for other people's opinions on something that cannot be verified.

Does it really matter that people disagree with you on this?

Dante
27 Jul 2009, 05:21pm

No, god didn't step in because the Jews killed his son, thats why. He's a bastard!!!! o.0 :P jk

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 05:21pm
He means that if you don't sound intelligent, how will people take your ideas and beliefs seriously?

So making a few spelling errors make you un-intelligent? That's a fail. If people can still read it thats fine with me. I don't type int text speak though. I try to keep it at least a level where its readible. Again. Noone becomes stupid because they make a few errors. I really don't even care about spelling on the internet. Nor should anyone else. Espically if its on a gaming community. And really whats the point? (Not directed at anyone)Why take time out of your life to tell someone they spelled a word wrong? Is it that fucking important that you have to tell them> Or can't you relax and just stay on topic?

Italian Jew
27 Jul 2009, 05:26pm
So making a few spelling errors make you un-intelligent? That's a fail. If people can still read it thats fine with me. I don't type int text speak though. I try to keep it at least a level where its readible. Again. Noone becomes stupid because they make a few errors. I really don't even care about spelling on the internet. Nor should anyone else. Espically if its on a gaming community. And really whats the point? (Not directed at anyone)Why take time out of your life to tell someone they spelled a word wrong? Is it that fucking important that you have to tell them> Or can't you relax and just stay on topic?

See above posts and read about our Politics section. Don't regard it as Off Topic drib drab.

Dante
27 Jul 2009, 05:26pm

And, like you said in your post. Why are you trying to explain yourself, while telling them to stop explaining themselves? Your going back on shit. Just stop right now. If noone cares then noone cares.

Hazardous
27 Jul 2009, 05:31pm

It doesn't make you stupid, it makes you SEEM like an idiot, considering I could spell "especially" in like 3rd grade.

So it makes you sound like a 2nd grader trying to convince people that Santa is real.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 05:35pm
And, like you said in your post. Why are you trying to explain yourself, while telling them to stop explaining themselves? Your going back on shit. Just stop right now. If noone cares then noone cares.

I, like everyone else wanted to state in what we believe. Then all the unesscary flaming happened. Then it turned into a grammer police. Thats not explaining anything. Thats just off topic.

And btw, how the hell is this whole godhatesfag polticial? This is NEWS.

Bullet Wound
27 Jul 2009, 06:22pm
My god Taylor.....you really contradict yourself A LOT.
Lets try and go through some points:

A) YOU STARTED THE HOLE DAMN THING ABOUT GOD, up until you, everyone else was just kinda saying there religious status and how they felt about this matter, you start going on about how great God is, guess what WE DON'T CARE

B) No for the last time, people don't hate atheist, you might, but the vast majority couldn't give a damn what their beliefs are. As to saying atheist always look at the bad side of your religion, any religion, and god. Well of course we do, rather than follow blindly we decide to question things, and questioning the good things that happen wouldn't make sense

C) Saying you "spread the word of god" is informing people of him and what he is/does, and therefore is encouraging them to join, that is close enough to recruiting.

D) Stop telling people to close the damn thread because we believe in different shit that you, we have yet to say that you are wrong with your religion and should give it up, we simply question it. If you can't handle people doing that, then stop posting here.

I won't address many of your other points cause well...they make no sense.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 07:37pm
My god Taylor.....you really contradict yourself A LOT.
Lets try and go through some points:

A) YOU STARTED THE HOLE DAMN THING ABOUT GOD, up until you, everyone else was just kinda saying there religious status and how they felt about this matter, you start going on about how great God is, guess what WE DON'T CARE

B) No for the last time, people don't hate atheist, you might, but the vast majority couldn't give a damn what their beliefs are. As to saying atheist always look at the bad side of your religion, any religion, and god. Well of course we do, rather than follow blindly we decide to question things, and questioning the good things that happen wouldn't make sense

C) Saying you "spread the word of god" is informing people of him and what he is/does, and therefore is encouraging them to join, that is close enough to recruiting.

D) Stop telling people to close the damn thread because we believe in different shit that you, we have yet to say that you are wrong with your religion and should give it up, we simply question it. If you can't handle people doing that, then stop posting here.

I won't address many of your other points cause well...they make no sense.

I'm sorry but this was full of shit. A lot of people hate atheists. You may not see it but I see it a lot. I've never seen any atheist say anything good at all.

So helping people out and telling them about God is recruting? Sorry but no you just want to believe that. We tell people about God, and we also serve people in Gods name. The reason I asked Haggard to close this thread? Because of flaming. I don't care if people disagree with me or anyone else. Its nothing about that. Its turned into rage and flaming. "YOU STARTED THE HOLE DAMN THING ABOUT GOD" First of all typing in caps doesn't make you look good. I'm not the first one to start it why don't you read everything over and find out that I jumped in later, its people like you who brought it on. Open your eyes, I jumped in with the others to stand up for what we believe in.

Personally, this whole thread shouldn't have started. It just caused rage. People like you need to grow up and seriously stop. Half of your post made no sense as well.

TheTruth
27 Jul 2009, 07:39pm
Holy shit the topic is about this dumb ass church not about who's religion is better or if god exists or even who can spell and type better.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 07:42pm
Holy shit the topic is about this dumb ass church not about who's religion is better or if god exists or even who can spell and type better.

Unfortuanitly it became that after the typical atheist said God ruined this and that Gods fake and then the grammer squad came in. It ironic thogh because this isn't even in the right section, this isn't politics, this should be in news.

Metal
27 Jul 2009, 07:44pm
I'm sorry but this was full of shit. A lot of people hate atheists. You may not see it but I see it a lot. I've never seen any atheist say anything good at all.

So helping people out and telling them about God is recruting? Sorry but no you just want to believe that. We tell people about God, and we also serve people in Gods name. The reason I asked Haggard to close this thread? Because of flaming. I don't care if people disagree with me or anyone else. Its nothing about that. Its turned into rage and flaming. "YOU STARTED THE HOLE DAMN THING ABOUT GOD" First of all typing in caps doesn't make you look good. I'm not the first one to start it why don't you read everything over and find out that I jumped in later, its people like you who brought it on. Open your eyes, I jumped in with the others to stand up for what we believe in.

Personally, this whole thread shouldn't have started. It just caused rage. People like you need to grow up and seriously stop. Half of your post made no sense as well.

im a atheist so shut up.
At my school alot of people know im a atheist.
They dont give a shit what i am, you live you life and make your own discussions.
God wont help you. You do what you want to do.

Enjoy life anyway you want.
We all believe in something but it doesn't change who we are

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 07:46pm
im a atheist so shut up.
They dont give a shit what i am, you live you life and make your own discussions.

Thats what i've been saying, I'm known as a Christian at school, noone hates me. I live my life the way I want to. And it would be nice if we don't get bashed for beleving in what we do. God does help me. You just don't know that. Oh and no I won't shut up.

TheTruth
27 Jul 2009, 07:49pm
im a atheist so shut up.

The only atheists I don't like are:

People who whenever someone brings up God, they say shit like "GOD IS FAKE UR GAY"

and this douche bag
http://www.youtube.com/user/theamazingatheist

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 07:50pm
The only atheists I don't like are:

People who whenever someone brings up God, they say shit like "GOD IS FAKE UR GAY"

and this douche bag
http://www.youtube.com/user/theamazingatheist

Thank you. I agree 100% with you on those people. The only reason I got involved was because as soon as Mikey posted this video a lot of people said "RELGION IS GAY GOD DOESN'T EXIST YOUR STUPID IF YOU BELIEVE IN IT" I know who said it but i'm not going to list names. It would have been so much easier to stick to the whole point of the topic.

Metal
27 Jul 2009, 07:54pm
END POST AFTER THIS LINE

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

Bullet Wound
27 Jul 2009, 08:29pm
Lol Taylor stop trying to insult me, saying lots of people hate atheist is like saying lots of people hate Christians or whatever you are. You're insulting others far more than we are insulting you...

This thread only caused rage because of people like you who come in and go:

"Oh you're atheist? Well everyone hates you and we're awesome".

You can deny everything that i called you on, but you're wrong. Look on page two of this thread, you started all of
this, give up.

Oh, and please point out who and where it was said that : "Religion is gay and those who believe in it are stupid".

And sry fullmetal, theres a hole in your line so the thread continues, lol.

Dante
27 Jul 2009, 08:29pm
I'm an atheist, only because i choose to be. I used to go to church, but the fact that someone can control my existence is bullshit to me. I really don't care, a lot of people know my views as well. I've argued about it to many people, but it's usually some friends of mine and we make a strong point either way. I may not believe in a god, but it's apparent that this world wouldn't exist without a so called "God". People would loose full meaning of their life and kill themselves. Although I don't need something to keep me going. Knowing i have a few friends is good enough for me.

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 08:43pm
I'm an atheist, only because i choose to be. I used to go to church, but the fact that someone can control my existence is bullshit to me. I really don't care, a lot of people know my views as well. I've argued about it to many people, but it's usually some friends of mine and we make a strong point either way. I may not believe in a god, but it's apparent that this world wouldn't exist without a so called "God". People would loose full meaning of their life and kill themselves. Although I don't need something to keep me going. Knowing i have a few friends is good enough for me.

How can you not belive in God but yet say the world couldn't have exsisted without a God? Just wondering

Metal
27 Jul 2009, 08:51pm
How can you not belive in God but yet say the world couldn't have exsisted without a God? Just wondering

there is a part of the world built on this "God"
and if it was true there wasn't a god well you know

Taylor
27 Jul 2009, 08:54pm
there is a part of the world built on this "God"
and if it was true there wasn't a god well you know

Ah k

Dante
27 Jul 2009, 09:24pm
This world we have wouldn't exist without man creating a "God" Figure, You see it in many ancient Cultures, such as the Greeks, or Mayans. I believe that this world wouldn't exist without god because "God" is what made England, and the USA the way it is today.

raven maniac
27 Jul 2009, 09:41pm
Thread closed.

We have enough topics about religion & every time there's 1 created it goes insane with both sides being bullheaded and just posting facts/statements from either side without any chance of ever having a middle ground.