PDA

View Full Version : Attention sig requesters!

Mystique
14 Jul 2009, 11:52am
I would like to point out a rule in the sig request section that some of u might not know about.

Due to the recently increases of sig requests this rule needs to brought to attention again. So please, make sure to follow these rules.

If you wanna read the complete set of rules, you can go here: http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17342

The sig makers don't always have time to make sigs, and to be honest, it's a bit disrespectful if you ask for another sig a week after.

;189366']
5. You can only request 2 signatures per month.

Spliff
14 Jul 2009, 09:16pm
Thank you for refreshing everybody.

Metal
14 Jul 2009, 09:27pm
sounds good beth- im going away from 2-3 weeks so lots of time to let sig makers work.
i will say i made 2-4 post and im a idiot for that sorry.

Mystique
14 Jul 2009, 11:30pm
No problem :)

Ms. Blargh
14 Jul 2009, 11:40pm
No problem :)
sigh...i get that one all the time...

SoulKeeper
15 Jul 2009, 12:19am
ATTN SIG MAKERS: please make your own pick-up thread in the sg official sig request section so you will be able to receive thanks and reps and this thread will solely be placed as a request section.

What does that mean, do you make a thread where you put the signatures you've made into it...?

Hazardous
15 Jul 2009, 12:21am
sounds good beth- im going away from 2-3 weeks so lots of time to let sig makers work.

what?

Mystique
15 Jul 2009, 03:22am
What does that mean, do you make a thread where you put the signatures you've made into it...?

They have made their sig pick up thread, but due to all request its on the last page. They put their sigs their so the one requested the sig can pick it up.

Metal
15 Jul 2009, 09:09am
what?

no need to quote that
simple im going for 2-3 weeks and thats alot of time for someone to make my sig.

Suffering Knave
15 Jul 2009, 09:17am
I have been trying to put my noobish skills in just to give some help. I usually get on a roll at times and I can get like 4 done in a good amount of time depending on the difficulty lol.

Ms. Blargh
15 Jul 2009, 11:44am
no need to quote that
simple im going for 2-3 weeks and thats alot of time for someone to make my sig.

lol hes quoting the fact that you called MYSTIQUE, Beth.

Bethy
15 Jul 2009, 09:01pm

LOL I didn't make the thread, silly.

b0red
15 Jul 2009, 09:09pm
maybe some people should just try to make there own. I do and they are crap but i like them just the way they are

Provectus
15 Jul 2009, 11:09pm
maybe some people should just try to make there own. I do and they are crap but i like them just the way they are

Well... there are some who are lazy, and some who dont have a clue what they are doing, which is why they ask in the first place.

Suffering Knave
18 Jul 2009, 05:18am
Yeah only a week and a half ago I didn't have a clue about graphic design of GIMP. I downloaded it and had to watch youtube tuts over and over again to get things down. So I could careless if people request I AM WILL...sounds like rape...lol