PDA

View Full Version : HLSS

TopCat
14 Jul 2009, 11:43am
Can we add this script?

It'll help cut down on the number of people using HLSS.

http://addons.eventscripts.com/addons/view/hlss

Awacs
14 Jul 2009, 03:47pm
Even though I like the idea of it, there are times that HLSS (rarely) is appropriate.

I vote no.

Desum
14 Jul 2009, 03:49pm
Same. Muting is a simple solution to it when someone is being annoying, no need to make the server hated for being soooo uptight.

PingPong
14 Jul 2009, 06:21pm
Haggard uses hlss sometimes. I dont think he would want this xD I think this would be good to stop those unwanted mic spammers but there are some people in the community who use hlss apropriatly

Dante
14 Jul 2009, 07:40pm
Don't follow by haggard :P Follow the rules set in place.

High
14 Jul 2009, 07:47pm
Using Haggard as a positive example is like using the Devil as one. On some levels it works, but you still look evil. :toung: :lol:

Jaffa
14 Jul 2009, 07:53pm
We discussed a similar script in the CA section (this script: http://forums.eventscripts.com/viewtopic.php?t=28400), and one of the main reasons it hasn't been added was that it would be difficult to get it to work with our globalbans.

b0red
14 Jul 2009, 07:56pm
Haggard uses hlss sometimes. I dont think he would want this xD I think this would be good to stop those unwanted mic spammers but there are some people in the community who use hlss apropriatly

i agreee:heh:

Xtrm
15 Jul 2009, 01:07am
If there was a possible setting where it kicks you after a certain amount of time (after 10 seconds it auto-kicks). It would be the perfect script. I don't mind random little HLSS stuff. (Like MPQC's NOM NOM NOM.)

SoulKeeper
15 Jul 2009, 02:08am
If there was a possible setting where it kicks you after a certain amount of time (after 10 seconds it auto-kicks). It would be the perfect script. I don't mind random little HLSS stuff. (Like MPQC's NOM NOM NOM.)

I like this suggestion. However, after awhile the smallest clips can be annoying.

I've once compiled together the combine voices(HL2) and used them to give orders for prison break.
(Move back, Need assistance, ext.)
T'was lulz.

MPQC
15 Jul 2009, 05:29am
If it's being played enough to get annoying, chances are it's being spammed.