PDA

View Full Version : Hello, Oi!

Itch
13 Dec 2007, 10:16am
The name is "Itch"
(most people try to put an extra letter or two at the front.)

I mostly play on the Gun Game server and am new to the whole Zombie mod, but gotta say that I love it!

About me - I'm a Sys Admin for a University in Utah, and my only hobbie other than gaming is Motorcycles (riding, restoration, anything to do with them)
I have 2 kids and as sappy as it is they are my world!

I've only been playing on ZM servers for about a month and a half.
These servers are excellent - Thank you!

Haggard
13 Dec 2007, 10:24am
:welcome: it is always nice to see new faces and nice to see more fellow parents around here. Playing with all these kids just makes me feel old. I aint the oldest on here though, I beleive Killermidget and Edo have me by a few years. I got two kids myself. If you play gun game you might have met my oldest (bubba) he plays there a lot. Anyway welcome and hope to see you in game this weekend when I have time to play.

Zero001
13 Dec 2007, 10:33am
:welcome: to the forums.

Você É Brasiliero? or did you just decide to toss in the Oi!

Anyway, glad to see the old man has some more old guys to play with. I still have about three years before reaching old status, but by then Haggard will be considered a fossil :D

Silent
13 Dec 2007, 10:44am
:welcome: too bad I can't say the same because I just entered young adulthood so haggard will be dead and zero a fossil before I hit that age :)

Itch
13 Dec 2007, 11:10am
Não sou Brasiliero, más morei la por ums anos.

And am working on saving up for a summer home there. (probable take another 10 years, but I'll get there)

SuperSkyZ
13 Dec 2007, 11:15am
OMGGG!!! um Brasileiro aki :O... eu so brasileiro ;P.
:welcome: