PDA

View Full Version : Ze_Moon_Escape

Coldays
14 Jul 2009, 10:14am
Errr Ive been playing so long with you guys, just taking from you, and not contributing, so I thought I would make the ultimate map. Work starts today.

Map would be like 2 different spawn points.

Map would have textures that look like a moon, diminished light, with mountains.

It would a have a moon centre where you would escape back to earth, but in the end of the game, everyone dies because the spaceship that leaves the moon blows up, and the zombies left on the moon get blown to bits because the humans put a nuke on there.

Map would be VERY big. It would be well layed out, and you could not get lost because I would make it very simple.

PingPong
15 Jul 2009, 01:01am
Good luck, hope it turns out good

Bob Loblaw
15 Jul 2009, 10:19pm
Hope you're a reallllly skilled mapper ;)

Hunt3r.j2
15 Jul 2009, 11:48pm
Errr Ive been playing so long with you guys, just taking from you, and not contributing, so I thought I would make the ultimate map. Work starts today.

Map would be like 2 different spawn points.

Map would have textures that look like a moon, diminished light, with mountains.

It would a have a moon centre where you would escape back to earth, but in the end of the game, everyone dies because the spaceship that leaves the moon blows up, and the zombies left on the moon get blown to bits because the humans put a nuke on there.

Map would be VERY big. It would be well layed out, and you could not get lost because I would make it very simple.

This sounds like no one will win...

Or am I just misinterpreting?

tucker
16 Jul 2009, 12:00am
This sounds like no one will win...

Or am I just misinterpreting?
I think he means everone left will die but thats what it sounds like

Drox
17 Jul 2009, 11:33pm
sounds fun, hope to see it soon.

The Baltimore Ravens
19 Jul 2009, 07:03am