PDA

View Full Version : Penn & Teller Bullshit

Zargotelc
14 Jul 2009, 06:17am
Good news everyone. Kind Youtube folk have uploaded the Penn and Teller Bullshit episode about Violent Video games.

MBtxB_PnCTo

eN7uE-CoFW0

ERyc5NH5VZQ

Penn and Teller's Bullshit is a great television show which exposes a bunch of bullshit that goes around town. Like the Bullshit that weed is harmful.

Bullshit can be found on Showtime.

Kennith
14 Jul 2009, 06:39am
They were talking about copycat behavior in the MRI scans, its simply because we do the same things over and over in the game, they are simply retarded.

Zargotelc
14 Jul 2009, 06:40am
It was interesting how violent crimes have actually decreased during the advent of video games...but video games cause violence, according to ignorant uneducated old people.

GTA and shit like that is just a game. It has nothing to do with real life. One of the guys in the video said FPS were just like Flight simulators, training people to kill. No...not really.

Wrathek
14 Jul 2009, 07:29am
It was interesting how violent crimes have actually decreased during the advent of video games...but video games cause violence, according to ignorant uneducated old people.

GTA and shit like that is just a game. It has nothing to do with real life. One of the guys in the video said FPS were just like Flight simulators, training people to kill. No...not really.

i'd say its fairly obvious why, video games are a stress reliever. In fact, the shortest route to me ever becoming psychotic would be banning violent video games.

Elleon
14 Jul 2009, 12:43pm
Videos are no longer available because of copyright infringment.

Sucks, kind interested in it. I enjoyed watching the Religious bullshit one by Pen and Teller; didn't think they made more.

Ms. Blargh
14 Jul 2009, 01:05pm
oh man i have watched every episode of this show. Its good shit.

Prozak
14 Jul 2009, 07:56pm
This is one of the best shows Ever