PDA

View Full Version : True Blood Discussions

Bad Dog
13 Jul 2009, 10:54pm
I know that theres another thread about True Blood, but not about TALKING about it. If you havent watched the newest episodes, I wouldnt read this.

1: What the FUCK is Maryanne? Maryanne, the apparent human vibrator, seems to be somthing different each weak. Its apparent that she can control people, from Sams changing to doggie style to the partygoers of Taras B-Day party. Seriously, they were all on crack and ectasy at once, and it just got wierd when they all started to eat cake/dirt. And it seems like she might even be the "thing" that attacked Sookie, Miss Jeanette (Exorsist Chick) and Daphne. I say this because during her time spent on the Extreme Vibration setting, she grew 3 taloned claws. I dont even know what the fuck to GUESS about her.

2: What is Daphne/her purpose. Daphne, the shitty watress that cant seem to find a good plastic surgeon to cover up that giant gash on her back, seems to be as mysterious as Maryanne. During Sams midnight dip in the lake, the dog left seemingly right before Daphne, it seems like they zoomed in a little TOO much on what might just be a birthmark.. And when she leans in and tells Sam she "Knows what he is." I thinks Daphne might be a pawn under Maryannes spell.

3: Jasons role in the church. I dont think its any coincidence that Sookie was almost kidnapped by the same church Jason is now seemingly a Cardinal of. And the fact that they are in the same city, Dallas, is only a big hint that their going to meet up sooner or later. Under what conditions is yet to be determined. And Jasons attraction to the wife of the leader of the church is obviously going somewhere. I think that its just a way the church is going to use/control him. They obviously know about Sookie, otherwise why try to kidnap her? So it seems that Jason being the "best" out of 14 other canidates is just a ploy. Do you really think they could know hes the best out of 1 game of capture the flag and an attempted impaling of the church chick. I think not.

4: Who the FUCK is Barry? Ahh, Barry. Im really hoping that they dont make Barry another possible love intrest of Sookie. I really hope not. because Sookie and Bill seem to be in a good place currently, a rare thing for the fucked up couple, and you know that this possibly gay mind reader might just catch her eye for 1 reason: they could have mind sex. An arousing "idea" indeed. Im guessing hes undercover for the Church of the Sun.

5: Lafayette, what you up to?? We really did not see much of Lafayette this episode, which upset me extremely. He did have some good lines/scenes, but his relationship with Eric is pretty hazey right now. Last seasons finale I thought that Lafayette was dead, which sucked cuz hes one of the better of these great characters, so I hope that he becomes vampire or somthing, just give him more goddamn airtime!!!

Post your ideas or discuss somthing I missed, i didnt really feel like touching upon Jessica, the undead fire-crotch hottie.