Map Suggestion

Full map name
iceworld Type of map
Deathrun Link to map download
sg deathrun server Additional Information
it is played way to much Screenshots attached
No

First

This (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/misc.php?do=form&fid=9) is the proper form to fill out a removal request.

Second

I have seen many people enjoy this map on the servers, hell if u want it removed from the server because it's over played lets get rid of Hellz Multi games and velocity on the Minigame server.

ZaN1993
13 Jul 2009, 09:32am
lol everyone would hate SG then, if they removed hellz multigame and all in one velocity from server

CandleJack
13 Jul 2009, 09:35am
lol everyone would hate SG then, if they removed hellz multigame and all in one velocity from server

Well if we're getting rid of over played maps why not?

Oh and hey while we're at it we can also get rid of Dust2 and Crackhouse on the Rotation server.

You see gordon just because u feel a map is overplayed doesn't mean it's a bad map, it's just everyone likes it so much they always wanna play it.

ZaN1993
13 Jul 2009, 09:46am
just join another dr server theres plenty of them

CandleJack
13 Jul 2009, 10:06am
just join another dr server theres plenty of them

Well we don't really want him giving up on the Deathrun server, Gordon when this map comes up simply leave the server and go to another one. It's easier then complaining about the map being overplayed

MPQC
13 Jul 2009, 10:50am
I would have to disagree about it being overplayed. Granted - it was overplayed a month ago, though I believe since Simpsons has arrived, Simpsons has taken it's spot. But removing the overplayed maps is just an awful idea. These maps bring in people like no tomorrow - the game usually fills up after 10~ mins.

Daze
15 Jul 2009, 04:32am
I think generally everyone likes the map. It won't be removed due to it being overplayed.