PDA

View Full Version : really now...

Lee2
12 Jul 2009, 11:38pm
i got kicked by an admin because he glitched me on a ladder, and he thought i was blocking him...

is that retarded or what.

im not gonig to say who, because i no hes got senative feelings:cry:

edit: and i even made the effort to jump off the ladder take damage, so he could go up.

like really now...

Ms. Blargh
12 Jul 2009, 11:40pm
and you needed to make a thread about this why?

Lee2
12 Jul 2009, 11:40pm
and you needed to make a thread about this why?

i dunno

CandleJack
13 Jul 2009, 12:03am
i dunno

*Insert Facepalm here*

If u don't know WHY u made this thread, why in the fiery bawls of hell did you?

Anyways, if u feel an admin abused their powers you can always make a complaint Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10).

If a higher up could lock this thread before it attracts flame.

Lee2
13 Jul 2009, 12:25am
*Insert Facepalm here*

If u don't know WHY u made this thread, why in the fiery bawls of hell did you?

Anyways, if u feel an admin abused their powers you can always make a complaint Here (http://www.steamgamers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10).

If a higher up could lock this thread before it attracts flame.

1st relax, this is a forum.
2nd why would i want to waste my time reporting a admin for kicking me, how do i prove that he glitched me on the ladder, and then prove that he thought i was blocking him... it all happend in under 10 sec.
3rd this is the closes topic to were i can post something that fits.

im just letting that admin know not a jump to conclusions in under 10 sec. im not going be a rat, report him, and then get rejected

Lefty
13 Jul 2009, 12:38am
1st relax, this is a forum.
2nd why would i want to waste my time reporting a admin for kicking me, how do i prove that he glitched me on the ladder, and then prove that he thought i was blocking him... it all happend in under 10 sec.
3rd this is the closes topic to were i can post something that fits.

im just letting that admin know not a jump to conclusions in under 10 sec. im not going be a rat, report him, and then get rejected

So why are you saying it here? Cause saying isn't believing

Italian Jew
13 Jul 2009, 12:51am
Should have just PM'ed him if you wanted to give subtle criticism.

Hell, if he just kicked you, you could come back into the game and calmly tell him you weren't trying to glitch him. If he starts being an ass, then just drop it and move on.

PingPong
13 Jul 2009, 12:59am

Hell, if he just kicked you, you could come back into the game and calmly tell him you weren't trying to glitch him. If he starts being an ass, then just drop it and move on.
Agreed, This is not the place to discuss what an admin did wrong. Listen to italian he knows what hes talkin about

Tcp-Kill
13 Jul 2009, 01:02am
Hmm, at least you know that proof is needed for an admin complaint unlike many of the fail others.

+rep to you.

Lee2
13 Jul 2009, 01:09am
Hmm, at least you know that proof is needed for an admin complaint unlike many of the fail others.

+rep to you.

thank you

Jaffa
13 Jul 2009, 04:44am
I do think its important that admins be aware that if 3 players or more stack up on a ladder, they become stuck, and often unable to jump off to allow others to move

Lee2
13 Jul 2009, 07:42am
i really dont see how this is a flame, have you guys seen flames on the internet before, this thread is nothnig even close to a flame. but if i hurt your feelings then im sorry, and if you feel it is a flame, please lock the thread i dont wanna hurt anyone

Dante
13 Jul 2009, 07:49am
No, they think people will flame on it, However i see it as an issue that should be talked about or dealt with.

CandleJack
13 Jul 2009, 09:21am

What IJ said, instead of coming on the forums and starting a thread like this that can attract flame, simply talk to the admin in game.

It's as simple as that

andre1028
13 Jul 2009, 10:56am
i really dont see how this is a flame, have you guys seen flames on the internet before, this thread is nothnig even close to a flame. but if i hurt your feelings then im sorry, and if you feel it is a flame, please lock the thread i dont wanna hurt anyone

Don't worry about it, a lot of people here are :censored:. Just be more subtle about issues similar to this like IJ said.

Veggie
13 Jul 2009, 04:06pm
i got kicked by an admin because he glitched me on a ladder, and he thought i was blocking him...

is that retarded or what.

im not gonig to say who, because i no hes got senative feelings

edit: and i even made the effort to jump off the ladder take damage, so he could go up.

like really now...

Pointless thread, either make a complaint about it or say nothing.

trakaill
13 Jul 2009, 07:40pm
I do think its important that admins be aware that if 3 players or more stack up on a ladder, they become stuck, and often unable to jump off to allow others to move

I think a lot of you need to get their asses out of their butt holes and stop jumping on every thread to say its point less...Ive seen this happen many time where someone gets kick for getting stuck on a ladder and its not very fair but here is the deal
Ive admin these servers for some time and I know when someone gets stuck on these ladders they dont really know why and often even by pressing space it doesnt get you off untill the noobs bellow you get of your ass so you have to understand that it is sometimes easier for the admin to just kick the person.. that admin probably wont freak out on you as long as you stay respectful and every time Ive had that issue and kick the player and explained to him why after he rejoin and it was fine..most times

Huwajux
14 Jul 2009, 04:08am
I think a lot of you need to get their asses out of their butt holes
What on EARTH!?