PDA

View Full Version : Sending PMs

Jaffa
12 Jul 2009, 07:12pm
I seem to have trouble sending a pm to multiple recipitents. I add the names in the Recipient Username(s) box as it tells me to (ie. like Jaffa; Shabby ; The Banana Nut Muffin Man ; ), but when i send it, it doesn't go to any of these people, although it tells me its been sent.

Am i missing something?

tinkerbell
12 Jul 2009, 09:14pm
i think it might have been disabled due to people mis-using it.

Crimson
12 Jul 2009, 11:16pm
i think it might have been disabled due to people mis-using it.

I don't believe so, unless they did it recently. I was able to send chain PM to Users.

Possibly setting to the Legend group?

andre1028
13 Jul 2009, 12:22am
I usually don't put spaces when I do multiple PM's

Example:

Jaffa;Crimson;Cranks;Tinkerbell

If not maybe Crimson is right and there was a simple error in the user rights lol.

Jaffa
13 Jul 2009, 04:45am
I'll test it without spaces, if you get a group pm, can you pm me back saying it worked?

Huwajux
13 Jul 2009, 05:14am
(ie. like Jaffa; Shabby ; The Banana Nut Muffin Man ; )
It seems to work fine for me. I think spaces are needed, but only after the semi-colon.

E.g. Jaffa; Shabby; The Banana Nut Muffin Man.

SpikedRocker
13 Jul 2009, 11:42am
If we can try the legends end out that would be great...i don't think spacing is the problem, I've never had issues with multiple recipients.

Suri
13 Jul 2009, 12:50pm
I think it's the legends group. This would not be the first issue our group has had.

High
13 Jul 2009, 12:52pm
It'll probably be easy to fix.

Jaffa
13 Jul 2009, 03:55pm
It worked when i left out all spaces (i.e like this: Jaffa;Shabby;The Banana Nut Muffin Man;)

I had this issue as an AO as well (or possibly they just didn't reply). I think the issue is when you use the autocomplete for players names when typing your recipitents, it automatically adds spaces.

SpikedRocker
13 Jul 2009, 04:50pm
I do that and it has no problems.....so I'm troubled of why you are having that issue.

Jazz
18 Jul 2009, 03:28am
Conclusion.

Should you use space with multiple users or not?