PDA

View Full Version : Gun Planting?

MtrxMn
11 Jul 2009, 05:43pm
Harpreet was playing a death game with a t and I stood by the t then turned around and he stabbed me. Then Harpreet killed him and started threatening me saying he was gonna post a player complaint against me stating that I was gun planting. So I was wondering if it is against the rules to do what I did. I only did it one time too for a very short time.

Caution
11 Jul 2009, 05:57pm
If I'm reading it right, you blocked their LR, got killed, and got the T killed for it, correct?

TheTruth
11 Jul 2009, 06:05pm
Gun planting has to do with giving the T a gun. If you didn't do that then you didn't gun plant.

MtrxMn
11 Jul 2009, 06:35pm
If I'm reading it right, you blocked their LR, got killed, and got the T killed for it, correct?

It wasnt an LR, Harpreet just took a T to the electric chair and played trivia with him.

Ulrich
11 Jul 2009, 07:01pm
How I'm reading it is you did nothing wrong. All you did was turn around. It was the T's choice to kill you, he made that choice, Harpreet killed him for it. You've nothing to worry about, so long as thats what really happened.

MtrxMn
11 Jul 2009, 07:21pm
That's what I thought but I don't know why an HG would start making up rules like that then. Im still waiting for what he has to say.

Kennith
11 Jul 2009, 08:49pm
Probably misheard, or something, cause you aren't making much sense, as much as I think about it, doesn't really make much sense...I think it might be because he thinks you were dieing on purpose, so you can drop your gun so the T can pick it up.

Jaffa
12 Jul 2009, 12:13pm
^ That

SoulKeeper
12 Jul 2009, 01:14pm
Gun planting is when you physically GIVE a T a weapon. Shooting one toward him, dropping it near him, giving him it. (On purpose...)

Alucard
13 Jul 2009, 12:53pm
Gun planting is when you physically GIVE a T a weapon. Shooting one toward him, dropping it near him, giving him it. (On purpose...)

Exsactly and there really should be a rule agaisnt it, it can easly get you killed by another CT even though you dint do a thing

Desum
13 Jul 2009, 12:57pm
Exsactly and there really should be a rule agaisnt it, it can easly get you killed by another CT even though you dint do a thing

There is.. Ever bother reading motd? ;P

But yes, unless you actually gave him a gun then you did nothing wrong. Whoever thought you were dieing on purpose/planting a gun is a complete dumb fuck.

Frostbyte
13 Jul 2009, 03:25pm
GASP! A thread about an MOTD rule in the rules discussion section in regards to prison break? This ones a first ladies and gentlemen.