PDA

View Full Version : [Rejected] Boat escape5r removal

chaoslee12
9 Jul 2009, 05:22pm
Map Removal

Full map name
Boat escape5r Type of map
Zombie Escape Why should we remove it
I feel the map should be removed and swapped out with the 4th version instead the 1 with the timed boats and the helicopter. but I think the map should be swapped is because 5r is filled with so much hassel and so much teamkilling that it would be all out easier to just switch it with the 4th version. People always take the boats early so if they are timed that way if your not there to bad u missed out un like 5r where u are there but some ass wipe decides u take it early and u end up jumping into a watery grave. plus they only reason that this 1 stays on is because all the people wanna do is try to fly the helicopters or be pod nubs but imo I think the 4th version would eliminate hassel tking and having to worry about some taking boats early plus no early nukes.
:D well thanks for listening and I hope u understand what Im saying and we can get this map changed out for something I feel would be more fun and exciting.

Kappa The 3rd
9 Jul 2009, 05:56pm
i think we had both versions on the rotation for awhile, don't know why it was taken off, but I highly doubt that they are gonna remove v5, even with all that hassle its still a fun map to play

and the endings have a chance to be epic =P

andre1028
9 Jul 2009, 06:06pm
I like the map, I just don't like the vehicles. The vehicles cause nothing but crying.

"GAY HE STOLE MY FUCKEN POD!"
"HOLD THE HELI!!!! HOLD IT! HOLD IT!!"
"I'm driving the helicopter this time" *someone takes it* "WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS"

Then comes the teamkilling..

Retarded Santa
10 Jul 2009, 07:12am
Yeah the map really is too popular to take it off completely. BUT, I would like to see one of the older versions on the server again.

The Baltimore Ravens
10 Jul 2009, 07:21am
Yeah the map really is too popular to take it off completely. BUT, I would like to see one of the older versions on the server again.

hes right it plays like 5 times a day, one of the more played maps and I like it.

Dobs
11 Jul 2009, 01:11pm
Keep it!, I like it pretty much! The Heli always fail and its So damn funny

Drox
11 Jul 2009, 01:13pm
I cant believe this was even posted, boat escape is one of the most popular maps on the server. It should not be removed...at all.

Lefty
11 Jul 2009, 01:16pm
I like the map, I just don't like the vehicles. The vehicles cause nothing but crying.

"GAY HE STOLE MY FUCKEN POD!"
"HOLD THE HELI!!!! HOLD IT! HOLD IT!!"
"I'm driving the helicopter this time" *someone takes it* "WHAT THE FUCK YOU FUCKING BITCH ASS"

Then comes the teamkilling..

Your right haha!
Its good map, no support for removal

NLS CEL
11 Jul 2009, 02:20pm
I would like to see older ones added, like the one with the small helicopter that lands and lifts off and only holds like 5 people at most. :biggrin:

The only things i whine about are the teleport getting killed by assholes in pods.

oh well. The map is popular so i think it should stay.

chaoslee12
13 Jul 2009, 05:45am
well thats no fun if only 5 people outta 40 make it out but if u switch it to the one with the big helicopter plus the 2 boats then it would be fine. and at the end there can still be epic battles I had it where humans had the boats and zombies took the helicopter so I got all the cts in 1 of the boats and tryed to hold them off almost worked but u know some people like to do stupid things like throwing nades :P and other times the zombies get the boats and the cts sit in the helicopter or on top of it sure its an older version but its a fun older version.

Alpha2
13 Jul 2009, 06:36am
Isn't v4 still around? We were just playing it on the server a few days ago, more than once, I think another map was RTVed to get to this.

Zargotelc
13 Jul 2009, 02:15pm
No. The only two boat escapes are 5 and Echo.

Do incompetent people drive the chopper most of the time, yes...do people race to the island early and early nuke everyone, yes...despite all these shortcomings the map is a classic, fun map and shouldn't be removed. Even if most of the time 6 people cram the chopper and I always have to toggle on my caps lock and reprimand them.

Haggard
13 Jul 2009, 04:15pm
v5 stays sorry.

Fast Bullet
13 Jul 2009, 04:38pm
v5 stays sorry.

Pwned.

*Queen VenomousFate*
13 Jul 2009, 04:50pm
v5 stays sorry.

I would have sworn on my life that i posted in this thread saying it is staying yesterday...