PDA

View Full Version : PurePwnage Vasectomy

PingPong
9 Jul 2009, 04:25pm
Well most of you know the series "PurePwnage" and in a few episodes back they announced they were making a game which is awseome. I know thes series to be really funny and i cant wait to see the outcome of this game. Knowing the series i think this game is going to be Epic lol. Heres the latest on the game from there site www.purepwnage.com
I've always felt it's a shame that some genres didn't evolve the way I expected them to, and I've always wanted to take a chance (or two, or three) at creating games of my own. In fact, from the age of 10 I had intended to pursue a career in "making games". Life being how it is though, I stumbled into and fell in love with stand-up comedy while in university and never looked back. The success of Pure Pwnage these past few years gave me the chance to revisit my childhood dream and I couldn't pass it up. In the summer of 2007 I met with two interested and talented coders in Toronto and we started to draw up plans on how to properly bring my favorite genre of BBS game into the 21st century. The result is a massively-multiplayer turn-based web game with a flash interface, gorgeous artwork, high-quality music and sound, live-acted video content delivered through the game, and of course no worries about getting a busy signal when you want to play.

We'll be starting the closed beta in the coming weeks, which will be announced here soon. In the meantime I'll leave you with some mysterious development artwork and let your imaginations have some fun. I cant wait haha and their far behind on the newest episode which should have been release a month ago which is a shame.

Frostbyte
9 Jul 2009, 07:02pm
Well most of you know the series "PurePwnage" and in a few episodes back they announced they were making a game which is awseome. I know thes series to be really funny and i cant wait to see the outcome of this game. Knowing the series i think this game is going to be Epic lol. Heres the latest on the game from there site www.purepwnage.com I cant wait haha and their far behind on the newest episode which should have been release a month ago which is a shame.

Its cause T-bag died.

PingPong
10 Jul 2009, 12:44am
Its cause T-bag died. I know i read it the day it was released. He was killed in a car accident. Sad day