PDA

View Full Version : what servers can i bunny hop on?

turistas
8 Jul 2009, 11:22pm
i wanna learn how to bunny hop bust i see some admins say dont bunny hop, your not aloud and then i see some admins bunny. does it depend on the server or the admin?

MPQC
9 Jul 2009, 06:24am
You can bhop on the variety server - 64.34.186.187:27015. It has bhop maps, so you can bhop all you want there. :]

And opinions on bhopping always changes from admin to admin.

Red
9 Jul 2009, 10:50am
You can bunny hop all you want as long as it's not a bhop script and you're doing it on your own.

Unless some admins created this rule somewhere that I don't know of.

Mystique
9 Jul 2009, 10:55am
The only rule about bhopping i know of, is the one on DR...

But thats at the admin's discretion i believe.

turistas
9 Jul 2009, 02:04pm
You can bunny hop all you want as long as it's not a bhop script and you're doing it on your own.

Unless some admins created this rule somewhere that I don't know of.

well would bind middlewheel "+jump" be a scripted? :S cause thats all im using.. and a and d

Neji
9 Jul 2009, 02:56pm
well would bind middlewheel "+jump" be a scripted? :S cause thats all im using.. and a and d

No. 85% of people in this community use mousewheel.

Red
9 Jul 2009, 03:00pm
I use that myself

XeNo
9 Jul 2009, 03:09pm
BHopping was only a rule if you're using it to extreme advantage over other players.

This can be from avoiding busesfromhell in minigames, skipping an entire deathrun map, to bhopping to the end on SST on escape.

If you want to use mwheel and bhop a few jumps there's usually no problem with it on any server.

Lux
9 Jul 2009, 03:37pm
You can't use it on DR as far as I know.

You can't use the max fps 30 thing, although mousewheel is fine.

Some other examples I'm guessing......

But usually as long as you are just bunny hopping without any unfair help its fine.

Jazz
9 Jul 2009, 03:48pm
We have a new server!! Trikz, Slide, and more on one server. (Variety server) check it out.

turistas
9 Jul 2009, 03:51pm
We have a new server!! Trikz, Slide, and more on one server. (Variety server) check it out.

is that a pro bunny hopping server? cause my friend just teached me today :p

PingPong
9 Jul 2009, 03:59pm
Scoutkllr told me on hellz multi games that on certain maps it wasnt allowwed like on the part where the blocks turn red and you have to get to green. If its only on dr then was the rule scoutkllr stated made up?

trakaill
9 Jul 2009, 04:53pm
BHopping was only a rule if you're using it to extreme advantage over other players.

This can be from avoiding busesfromhell in minigames, skipping an entire deathrun map, to bhopping to the end on SST on escape.

If you want to use mwheel and bhop a few jumps there's usually no problem with it on any server.

thats is the current rule!!

You can't use it on DR as far as I know.

You can't use the max fps 30 thing, although mousewheel is fine.
Some other examples I'm guessing......

But usually as long as you are just bunny hopping without any unfair help its fine.

As this gives you a major advantage on any server we dont alow it on any of our servers ( as far as I know)...