3BvjpkHzpM0
iPCZOvPAgSc
fF6HgpdaaCU
5FXJItBMhGo
JOmPZZ7Ve9w
tSALnnA-rWw
sArq7RzpqSE
kgqv-sD63bM

These guys are amazing, it's like rap, but at the same time it's like rock, idk if it's a new Genre.

What u guys think of these guys?

TheTruth
8 Jul 2009, 10:16am
Awesome :thumb:

I've been listening for a couple months now.

CandleJack
8 Jul 2009, 10:20am
Awesome :thumb:

I've been listening for a couple months now.

I just started this week, I can't get enough.

Also in Everywhere i go for 3:00-3:06 u can hear a guy going "Mutha Fucka" just like Harp says it lol.

EDIT: I like how in young near the end they have all these kids sing, it's a nice touch.

chadwick100
8 Jul 2009, 11:57am
eh

Vivian556
8 Jul 2009, 01:57pm
These guys are amazing, it's like rap, but at the same time it's like rock, idk if it's a new Genre.

What u guys think of these guys?

Hell yeah they are ah-mazing! I love their song.. o.o

zapper
10 Jul 2009, 06:47pm
nu metal?

SOLANUM
10 Jul 2009, 06:54pm
nu metal?

Not even.

GHyV9V-37zc

^Guilty pleasure of mine.

Determined2Win
10 Jul 2009, 08:30pm
Been listening to them on and off for 3 years before their first album came out which is when most people started listening to them. They're good to listen to while working out, but that's about it.

P.S. I pointed the Harpreet thing out before you.

Creeping Death
10 Jul 2009, 08:55pm
California was a good song by them

TheTruth
10 Jul 2009, 09:20pm
Not even.

GHyV9V-37zc

^Guilty pleasure of mine.

Limp Bizkit is one of my favorite bands xD

Gumpy
11 Jul 2009, 04:33am
They're okay, wouldn't be mad about them though.

Bodybag
11 Jul 2009, 07:26am
i listened to them also before they even made any albums... that was a while ago and now everyone goes crazy for them.. i still remember asking kids if they knew who they were before and they were like "who the hell is thate?". Limp is good i like some of their stuff.

Bad Dog
19 Jul 2009, 09:54pm
...FUCK Hollywood Undead their just mainstream emo garbage with lyrics that are just fucking retarded. Wierdos at my school that listen to it say that "Its better rap then Hiphop/Rap stuff and its also rock" Is BS. Its NOT good, its bad music with worse lyrics. Sorry if this is a "troll post" but its just my opinion. And also, iScout, the "Rap/rock" genre ISNT new, check out Rage Against the Machine.

tucker
19 Jul 2009, 10:16pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si7UhmtoKgw&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rm4zkGQiOMw

CandleJack
19 Jul 2009, 11:25pm
si7UhmtoKgw
Rm4zkGQiOMw

Fixed and WTF is this shit?

...FUCK Hollywood Undead their just mainstream emo garbage with lyrics that are just fucking retarded. Wierdos at my school that listen to it say that "Its better rap then Hiphop/Rap stuff and its also rock" Is BS. Its NOT good, its bad music with worse lyrics. Sorry if this is a "troll post" but its just my opinion. And also, iScout, the "Rap/rock" genre ISNT new, check out Rage Against the Machine.

what i meant was it was new to me lol

KIA
20 Jul 2009, 12:45am
i dont think they are that good live tho

Dropdead
20 Jul 2009, 11:24am
Hollywood undead are awesome i love their music, im just hoping they are coming to Sweden soon :biggrin:

tucker
21 Jul 2009, 05:59pm
why dont u listen to the whole song on 2nd one

tucker
21 Jul 2009, 06:00pm
and the first one is pure pwnage

TheTruth
21 Jul 2009, 06:01pm

They aren't really mainstream. I haven't heard them at all on any radio stations or have I heard any DJ's playing their music. They started on Myspace which isn't very mainstream.

Bad Dog
22 Jul 2009, 12:22am
They aren't really mainstream. I haven't heard them at all on any radio stations or have I heard any DJ's playing their music. They started on Myspace which isn't very mainstream.

They arent mainstream yes, but theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards (At my school) and I just plain HATE them. Theyre lyrics make me wanna fuckin gouge my ears out. I love rap, not sissy like Soulja Boy rap, but the more underground/classic rap, and am used to Explicit lyrics. But Undead, Everywhere I go and the other songs I heard are just SO bad, the lyrics arent Explicit in a good way, more In a way that makes you go "Really? REAALY!?" I seriously do NOT like this band. Thas just my opinion. I think their lyrics/singing sucks, and their actual music is like very bad. Thats just me tho.

Bodybag
22 Jul 2009, 02:20am
They arent mainstream yes, but theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards (At my school) and I just plain HATE them. Theyre lyrics make me wanna fuckin gouge my ears out. I love rap, not sissy like Soulja Boy rap, but the more underground/classic rap, and am used to Explicit lyrics. But Undead, Everywhere I go and the other songs I heard are just SO bad, the lyrics arent Explicit in a good way, more In a way that makes you go "Really? REAALY!?" I seriously do NOT like this band. Thas just my opinion. I think their lyrics/singing sucks, and their actual music is like very bad. Thats just me tho.

ok.. for u to voice ur opinon in a negative way is fine.. u can say u don't like them but when u say stuff like "theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards" isn't right to say.. you are now making fun of ppl in this community who listen to them and it wasn't needed.. keep it simple. such as " i don't like them that much, not my style of music".. Let's not jump off the deep end and rant on about how much u hate them.

Shadow Scale95
22 Jul 2009, 03:18pm
Bro Your Missing One Of Hollywood Udeads best Songs "City"

TheTruth
22 Jul 2009, 03:40pm

Every band has douche bags that like them. I could name people that like bands that I like. I am 100% sure any band you like has someone at my school who is a poser and a douche. There is absolutely no bands I know of that have no emos or "weirdos" that listen to them.

Bad Dog
25 Jul 2009, 11:47pm
ok.. for u to voice ur opinon in a negative way is fine.. u can say u don't like them but when u say stuff like "theyre very popular, and only with wierdos and fucktards" isn't right to say.. you are now making fun of ppl in this community who listen to them and it wasn't needed.. keep it simple. such as " i don't like them that much, not my style of music".. Let's not jump off the deep end and rant on about how much u hate them.

Do you not read things that are in (Paranthesis)? At My School. I insulted no one in the community that listens to this extremely shitty band, I merely insulted those at my school who listen to it, and they all happen to be wierdos and fucktards...mere coincidence. I insulted no one on this website.

Bodybag
26 Jul 2009, 12:57am
its still like saying that they are weirdo's just because they listen to HU and thats why u call them that.. and ur judging people anyways.. what gives u the right to judge people. Calling someone weird could be easily translated as you also because people are different and see differently.

h3adsh0t
26 Jul 2009, 01:56pm
I Think there Fusion

My Fav Song by hollywood undead-A Knife Called Lust

Why Post? If you Just Gonna Rant

And Also Atleast Every Band Has A emo or a Weird shit (Credit To Kottonmouth)

This Is How Flame Wars Start

TheTruth
26 Jul 2009, 02:30pm
And Also Atleast Every Band Has A emo or a Weird shit

I said that :(

CandleJack
31 Jul 2009, 08:01pm
Bad dog u could have EASILY just said "I don't like this band, i think they suck" instead of going on a rant -.-