PDA

View Full Version : Fallout 3

Lordcrazy
7 Jul 2009, 05:38pm
I just got it on july 3rd so... if i'd give it a score out of ten it would get a 9

Good things:
1. Great conversations with npcs (i still like mass effect version better)
2. Great shopping menus and inventory menu easy to access and to get around in the inventory.
3. One of the best storylines ive seen for a while.
4. It is easy to find out where enemies are with the compass and to distinguish who is good or bad.
5. V.A.T.S. is all i expected and more.
6. You can switch between Third and First person views very smoothly.

Bad Things:
1. Guns seem unbalanced at times like when the combat shotgun is better then the laser pistol and rifle O_O.
2. Impossible to pickpocket people without being seen most of the time.
3. Quests that are very hard are given to you at beginning of game very odd...
4. You have to wait forever(2 days) before a new caravan comes to a town.
5.it is hard to use speech ability without failing without having tons of points in the speech ability.

Overall Fallout 3 is a very good game but in my opinion buy it when its either $30 for PC or $40 for Consoles!

PingPong
7 Jul 2009, 09:17pm
Great game. Lots of content. If you dont have it you should definatly think about purchasing it

Robfal
8 Jul 2009, 10:37am
I thought the game was good. I also played the Anchorage simulation. To be honest I just like modding this game like I did with Oblivion... thats what really kept me playing.

The Baltimore Ravens
8 Jul 2009, 10:51am
its a good game.

tinkerbell
8 Jul 2009, 10:51am
only bad thing in my opinion, if you have it for steam, you cant get any of the download-able content through steam or you cant buy it in the shops as you need to have the retail version of Fallout 3, if you have purchased through steam, your only option is to buy it through Microsoft Live with the shitty points.

so it is a great game, buy the disc and not through steam

TheTruth
8 Jul 2009, 10:52am
I had fun with this game for the 360. Long game btw.

SilentGuns
9 Jul 2009, 03:03pm
How many times do you people have to review this game -.- .

Great game and worth the money.

chaoslee12
9 Jul 2009, 03:08pm
I just got it a few days ago and I love it

Creeping Death
10 Jul 2009, 07:50am
its a lil long

Lordcrazy
10 Jul 2009, 08:49am
I have spent about 20 hours on this game! STILL LOVIN IT!(its the longeest time ive played a game in a week) Sad thing is i got it through steam they'll probably put the expansions on there soon though!

chimpo
10 Jul 2009, 11:11am
Got it on PS3.Awesome game

Gator
10 Jul 2009, 12:02pm
I got it on Ps3 too but Expantions nor the geck is on PS3 so i gotta get a PC version from walmart cause i got a discount there :D

Th3-Sn4k3
11 Jul 2009, 09:25am
The game is awesome!!! It's not boring!!
Downside: Game has some glitches :(

SIMON SAYS: BUY FALLOUT 3!!