PDA

View Full Version : Persona 4

(I'm old greg) Corporal
7 Jul 2009, 02:17pm
i just completed persona 4 and got the true ending etc etc

Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a spin off for this game or are they just going to go head and do persona 5 or whatever?

Dracula
7 Jul 2009, 02:34pm
Okay lets see, WRONG SECTION, YOUR REVEIW/PREVEIW IS CRAP, and lastly ITS CALLED GOOGLE USE IT.

[All the caps locked words are the important ones to make it less demanding for you]

Huwajux
7 Jul 2009, 03:12pm
Okay lets see, WRONG SECTION, YOUR REVEIW/PREVEIW IS CRAP, and lastly ITS CALLED GOOGLE USE IT.

[All the caps locked words are the important ones to make it less demanding for you]
we can haz neg rep bak plz?

Pancake Batter
7 Jul 2009, 03:15pm
i just completed persona 4 and got the true ending etc etc

Can anyone tell me if there is going to be a spin off for this game or are they just going to go head and do persona 5 or whatever?

I don't hear any plans for a Persona 5 yet, but there is a game made by the same company called Devil Survivor that came out for the DS. It's not the same as Persona (it's a strategy RPG), but it has all of the same demons/personas that you can recruit. If you loved Persona 4 but haven't tried Persona 3 Fes, I'd pick that up as well though you might not like the battle system compared to 4, I find that I like P3's story and characters more. You can also try to find Nocturne and Digital Devil Summoner, both great games also.