PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield Heroes

Dropdead
7 Jul 2009, 05:35am
Battlefield Heroes , anyone here playing it? i start played it 2days ago and thinks it pretty fun.

my name is Ooseven on the game , so if anyone other here playing it add me if u like and we could play some:smile:

Battlefield Heroes (www.battlefieldheroes.com)

The Baltimore Ravens
7 Jul 2009, 06:01am
i played the beta, but I dont really play it that much anymore.(Iwas too good at it)

Suri
7 Jul 2009, 06:25am
I had very high hopes for this game. I was in the beta for a long time and played it allot. And I just feel let down. The game does not feel that big to me for how long it took them to freaking create it. It feels like there is so much lacking in this game.

I don't believe this game is going to take off unless they get better maps and more things to drive.

CandleJack
7 Jul 2009, 06:52am
I had very high hopes for this game. I was in the beta for a long time and played it allot. And I just feel let down. The game does not feel that big to me for how long it took them to freaking create it. It feels like there is so much lacking in this game.

I don't believe this game is going to take off unless they get better maps and more things to drive.

This

I stopped playing it after playing the same 3 maps OVER and OVER again. As suri said it took em a while to really release it, it took em over 13-14 months to release it, i expect the updates that are coming to have more vehicles and such, but however i was disappointed with the beta

EDIT: Whats with the weird intro on their page now....

Slash/
7 Jul 2009, 10:38am
Why toss battlefield in the name if it's not going to be anything like the rest of the series is what I'm wondering....

Tcp-Kill
7 Jul 2009, 10:55am
Hmm, i got back into BFH and i felt a little let down when like feb-june there was NO updates. Now, they got some new store stuff, maps and they are paying alot more attention to it.

Why toss battlefield in the name if it's not going to be anything like the rest of the series is what I'm wondering....

Well define what the rest of the series is like? You mean the graphics/style/free ness/gameplay?

snowball/banana
8 Jul 2009, 12:14pm
dislike the game really. friend has it, i played it. really boring

b0red
8 Jul 2009, 06:08pm
I think that Battlefield 1943 is much better, its out on the xbox but they are neglecting us PC users which angers me. Needs more vehicles

Suri
8 Jul 2009, 07:58pm
I think that Battlefield 1943 is much better, its out on the xbox but they are neglecting us PC users which angers me. Needs more vehicles

Um go play BF 1942. They have never neglected the PC gamers. 1943 is a new version of 1942 if you ask me and it's not even as good. All it has is better graphics. GO play what started the whole BF movement BF 1942, and yeah it was PC only. So we were never neglected.

Alpha2
8 Jul 2009, 10:22pm
1943 IS coming to the PC. You do know that right?

Harpr33t
9 Jul 2009, 11:31am
What would improve the game is making the game less tf2 like and adding more kinds of vehicles