matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 09:17pm
Hehe, Trivium just completely destroyed Eminem

pWRNYqiXoxk

and these people are?

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 09:20pm
and these people are?

Wow... Its a band maybe if you couldnt tell that by the drums, the guitar, the bass, the singer, the fans....

Frostbyte
6 Jul 2009, 09:23pm
LOL.

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 09:24pm
Wow... most likely one of the dumbest questions I have ever heard. Its a band maybe if you couldnt tell that by the drums, the guitar, the bass, the singer, the fans....

that could be the dumbest answer ever.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 09:26pm
that could be the dumbest answer ever.

Lol. Ehh, but too bad its true.

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 09:58pm
Wow, some obscure band no one cares about tried to make fun of a really popular and well-liked rap artist. And then everyone thinks he was "owned." He said something at his own concert, well out of the face of Eminem. Thats some real ownage there.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:10pm
Wow, some obscure band no one cares about tried to make fun of a really popular and well-liked rap artist. And then everyone thinks he was "owned." He said something at his own concert, well out of the face of Eminem. Thats some real ownage there.

Too bad Trivium is a very well known band. They rival Bullet for my Valentine. Well if they are an obscure band why is that video all over youtube with a bunch of views? Appearently you dont listen to metal or anything because Trivum actually had the guts to make fun of him. They actually did the guitar and the drums to the song, its not like he came out and said it. It was a stalling for everyone to tune/get everything ready of the next song. So yeah, Eminem was owned

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:14pm

The emo band was just trying to get there name out there by calling out a successful rapper.Even if Eminem hears this he probably wound't give a shit being called out from some garage punk band.

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:18pm
Too bad Trivium is a very well known band. They rival Bullet for my Valentine. Well if they are an obscure band why is that video all over youtube with a bunch of views? Appearently you dont listen to metal or anything because Trivum actually had the guts to make fun of him. They actually did the guitar and the drums to the song, its not like he came out and said it. It was a stalling for everyone to tune/get everything ready of the next song. So yeah, Eminem was owned

Bunch of views?

Holy shit you won me over right there. I like how as a reference, you list Bullet for my Valentine, yet another band that no one cares about. And attempting to call someone out when you are no where near them / will never meet them isn't guts.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:23pm
Bunch of views?

Holy shit you won me over right there. I like how as a reference, you list Bullet for my Valentine, yet another band that no one cares about. And attempting to call someone out when you are no where near them / will never meet them isn't guts.

Ha, there are a lot of other videos of this. Bullet has so many fans, so If i said No one cares about Eminem besides wanna-be gangsters that are white. So umm yeah.

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:24pm
cONNorOgeYc

lawl she looks like you.....she also agrees that Trivium sucks also.

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:32pm
Ha, there are a lot of other videos of this. Bullet has so many fans, so If i said No one cares about Eminem besides wanna-be gangsters that are white. So umm yeah.

Yea, a lot of other videos. So many that the only ones I found where only the title matched were 4 camera phone videos where you couldn't see anything.

Also, if your going to pull out the "Eminem only apparels to white kids" card, then I can just throw that right back at you and say that Metal mainly appeals to whites.

andre1028
6 Jul 2009, 10:37pm
I can't wait till Eminem releases a song calling them out. Everyone who's rivaled him has crashed and burned. He probably has more friends in the game than these guys have fans. If you fuck with Eminem then you fuck with Dr. Dre then you fuck with Snoop Dogg then you fuck with everyone in the MCing business.

Xtrm
6 Jul 2009, 10:40pm
OMG THEY DON'T LIKE EMINEM!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHA OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OWNT@@@ HE GOT PWNT@#######$*&%(*Y#$%Y%!!!! OWNEDDDDDDDDDD!

No.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:41pm
Yea, a lot of other videos. So many that the only ones I found where only the title matched were 4 camera phone videos where you couldn't see anything.

Also, if your going to pull out the "Eminem only apparels to white kids" card, then I can just throw that right back at you and say that Metal mainly appeals to whites.

Why the fuck are you even argueing with me in the first place. Its funny. Idfc what you think. I found it on youtube, thought it was funny and people might think it was funny, so I put it on here. I get shit from you even though it was clearly un-needed. If you have nothing positive to say then dont reply at all.

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:41pm

cough fags cough

i love how most emo kids love to play the wanna be gangsta card for every single thing that involves rap.

andre1028
6 Jul 2009, 10:42pm
It's not funny comparing a person who has sold more than 70 millions copies of albums and is known by most of the teenage and adult society than a group of people who has sold less than a million and is known by a small fraction of people.

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:43pm
It's not funny comparing a person who has sold more than 70 millions copies of albums and is known by most of the teenage and adult society than a group of people who has sold less than a million and is known by a small fraction of people.

I find it hilarious actually, the fact that this band actually thinks their big-time.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:44pm
cough fags cough

i love how most emo kids love to play the wanna be gangsta card for every single thing that involves rap.

Wow no comment. There is no such thing as Emo. It is a stereotype that people pull to make themselves look cool. Nice one

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:44pm
I find it hilarious actually, the fact that this band actually thinks their big-time.

I dont see you with hit albums and songs now do I?

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:45pm

get a few fans that come out there mothers basement.Then they fell like there on top of the world.

i could say the same to you

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:48pm

AHAHAHHAHAHA! Oh wow, your right. Because I'm not in a band, that means I can't judge. BUT WAIT. That means you ALSO can't judge Eminem, leaving no point for this thread at all. I love that excuse.

Also, Emo is a term. Just because someone categorized you something you don't like (which you did earlier to white kids and Eminem) you try to say it doesn't exist.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:49pm
i could say the same to you

At least I can pick up a guitar, bass, or sit down at the drums and play a song.

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:50pm
At least I can pick up a guitar, bass, or sit down at the drums and play a song.

that's going to get you far in life.

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:54pm
that's going to get you far in life.

Can you? No. It is a hobby. I am currently in honors classes and in a video game design class...

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 10:55pm

Yea, I hit something with a stick and make a sound too. I don't see your point here?

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 10:57pm
Yea, I hit something with a stick and make a sound too. I don't see your point here?

Its A LOT more than that. Keeping beat, double bass pedal, snare, symbols, toms, everything. There are NO tabs to drums. You learn by ear and takes years to master.

matt 187
6 Jul 2009, 10:58pm
I am currently in honors classes and in a video game design class...

then you should be smarter than to listen to that shitty music you call METAL.....

Cromyth
6 Jul 2009, 11:00pm
then you should be smarter than to listen to that shitty music you call METAL.....

... WOW! You just made fun of more than half the clan... congratz

GrayFox
6 Jul 2009, 11:01pm
Can you? No. It is a hobby. I am currently in honors classes and in a video game design class...

Wait what the hell does that have anything to do with this?

Look, this thread is turning into a flame thread against you, and you've been backed into a wall. Honestly, this band shouldn't feel they have owned anyone just because they tried to mock him. In the safety of the fans that were in that show, they felt they could get away with a joke and not suffer consequences. Now if Eminem decides to waste his time going after a clearly lesser-inlfluencing band such as Trivium, then I'm pretty confident that he will win that battle.

Xarshi
6 Jul 2009, 11:38pm
I'm sorry to butt in here, but people shouldn't make fun of music because its different. I listen to pretty much everything but rap and country. I enjoy classical works, and am actually in three choirs, yet listen to metal. I am also a computer programmer and enjoy math.

Intelligence doesn't have all that much to do with the music you listen to. It, instead, is mainly based upon the individuals personality. I like analyzing music, therefore I listen to the most technical music out there: classical and metal. But I still listen to other music. Honestly, it bores me to listen to music like rap. But, I can respect them as musicians.

Basically, here's what I'm saying: music is music, why the hell are you arguing about this? It seems rather pointless. All music requires talent. I write metal, classical, and indi music. It all takes something different. Not one genre is better than any other. Stop bickering, please.

BOOWY
7 Jul 2009, 12:09am
I'm confused... all they said was they don't like Eminem, which is pretty much a given when you ask a metal band about a rap act. How the fuck did this get to four pages worth of arguments?

I don't like Travis Tritt. OH SNAPS I FUCKING OWNED HIM.

Xtrm
7 Jul 2009, 02:32am
I'm confused... all they said was they don't like Eminem, which is pretty much a given when you ask a metal band about a rap act. How the fuck did this get to four pages worth of arguments?

I don't like Travis Tritt. OH SNAPS I FUCKING OWNED HIM.

Because someone said "oh metal sucks" then the other person came back with "OMG RAP SUCKS!" then the first guy said "PMG EMO" then the second guy said "U CNT SPEEL RAP WITH NO CRAP@!@@".

Then you came in.

Delirium
7 Jul 2009, 05:31am

First off,

Trivium is not that good.
Any rock band rivials BFMV.
And starting off a song then stopping it and saying you dont like someone is not owning them.

chadwick100
7 Jul 2009, 01:18pm
I THINK THIS THREAD NEEDS SOME!!!!!!!!!!!........ YOU CALLED IT

RUSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH prepare to be blown away by the power of WITCH HUNT!!!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gHKNwpny9o&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6gHKNwpny9o&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dobs
15 Jul 2009, 08:36pm
Mannnnn, I don't like you, OHHHHHH I JUST PWNED YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Wrathek
15 Jul 2009, 09:41pm
thanks for digging up old threads... you know, except not.

Bodybag
16 Jul 2009, 01:59am
personally i like both trivium and eminem.. didn't think it was ownage but i guess some people could get something funny out of it i guess. don't see the reason to flame just because he liked it. If u liked rick roll and he didn't i don't think he would flame u just because his reason to not like it feels of greater power than u liking it.

raven maniac
16 Jul 2009, 03:56am
thread closed, who cares.